Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,815 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
taba82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jet Black said:

This thing might go back to single digits
I would not be opposed to that... pickup more shares
Mike
Aggie Band '82
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713
If $15 doesn't hold look out.
IslandAg76
AG
Appears I missed the "dump" signal
YouBet
AG
Almost got in the black. Back to deep in the red.
wessimo
AG
This P&D continues to deliver (except to the bagholders)!
wessimo
AG
The jig is up

https://www.bleeckerstreetresearch.com/research/atlas-lithium-atlx-first-comes-the-pump
Jet Black
If true the fact that this was listed on the nasdaq is the biggest scam of all.
HoustonAggie37713
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Atlas Lithium Corporation - ATLX
Mentioned: ATLX
GlobeNewswireMay 04, 2023
NEW YORK, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Atlas Lithium Corporation ("Atlas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ATLX). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at newaction@pomlaw.com or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.

The investigation concerns whether Atlas and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices.

[Click here for information about joining the class action]

On May 4, 2023, Bleecker Street Research ("Bleecker Street") published a report entitled "Atlas Lithium (ATLX): First Comes The Pump... Now Here Comes the Dump". The Bleecker Street report described Atlas Lithium as a "pretender" and stated that "it resembles many of the characteristics of a pump and dump." The report alleged that Atlas Lithium's "predecessor company did a similar promotion before bagging retail investors"; that "Atlas Lithium's CEO was previously associated with Hunter Wise Securities, a broker fined $105 million for claiming to sell physical gold that it didn't have"; and that "[a] similarly disastrous bank handled ATLX's most recent offering and uplisting in early January." On this news, Atlas Lithium's stock price fell sharply during intraday trading on May 4, 2023.

Pomerantz LLP, with offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Paris, and Tel Aviv, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, Pomerantz pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 85 years later, Pomerantz continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of class members. See www.pomlaw.com.

wessimo
AG
Still buying more?
Jet Black
HoustonAggie37713
At this time I'm not buying more. But I'm also not buying that report. If you have followed stocks long enough you know his is common. A hedge fund (like mine) takes out a giant short position when they know a lot of retail owns a stock and have bought a ton on margin. Then retail gets scared, margin calls happen, and the stock gets crushed. It happened to $ABML as well.

In order to get on NASDQ recently, $ATLX passed a very invasive audit. Their mineral reports were completed by and signed off on by reputable companies.

In short, do I know everything, no. Am I selling based on a document whose sole purpose is to tank the stock, no.
HoustonAggie37713
And also on the ambulance chasing law firm that is investigating. Every stock that falls has a law firm claim to be able to get their money back. Then they get to pos that they represent xx millions of clients, blah blah blah.

Some recent emails I have received include:

Tesla, Roku, nvidia, ford, and Netflix.

Just because a law firm says something, doesn't make it true.
Tibbers
silly bogus short attack, response by ATLX and the trap has been set. Maiden resource report in Q3.
YouBet
AG
All of you that got sucked into this amuse me.

Behold, the brilliance of my purchase at this stocks ATH...not getting above my cost basis means I didn't get suckered into the false promise of profits!

All of you are Idiots!! With a capital "I"!!!

Just another reason I need to find a more intelligent Investing board. I've tried to impart wisdom here and none of you listen.
Jet Black
Oh no. Please don't go.
Tibbers
Thanks for your wisdom. You will be missed.
94chem
Hadn't followed this volatility the past few days. $14.67 probably would have been a nice jump-in point.

So crazy that the world is run by a class of people who hamstring companies that make actual items of commerce by selling something they don't own. Of course the system will never change because of all the high-ranking inside-traders who write our laws, making their millions doing things that would get me put in prison.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Tibbers
It is quite backwards isn't it? Why allow shorting a stock at all?
94chem
Are you on something?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Tibbers
Maybe he shorted?
YouBet
AG
Tibbers said:

Thanks for your wisdom. You will be missed.
Thank you.

I may give y'all one more chance.

Time will tell.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
Up $9/share since this post.

What a roller coaster ride.
Scud Runner
YouBet said:

Behold, the brilliance of my purchase at this stocks ATH...not getting above my cost basis means I didn't get suckered into the false promise of profits!

Just another reason I need to find a more intelligent Investing board. I've tried to impart wisdom here and none of you listen.
I'm with you on this and I'm never coming back! Almost makes me want to reconsider getting all my life advice from the General Board. Some days I just don't know...
wessimo
AG
Good luck with the swings.

I can't figure out how to buy puts on ATLX. Instead I'd be happy to make a modest even-money wager with anyone who is interested that this stock will be in the single digits (or delisted) a year from now.
Tibbers
Would you now? I'd take a bet on it not being delisted a year from now.
HoustonAggie37713
YouBet said:

I know. I got sucked in to 600% profits and counting. The horror.
HoustonAggie37713
wessimo said:

I can't figure out how to buy puts on ATLX. Instead I'd be happy to make a modest even-money wager with anyone who is interested that this stock will be in the single digits (or delisted) a year from now.

Why would I bet you when I can just buy an option at $10?
Tibbers
wessimo said:

Where'd you go? Take the bet on delisting a year from now.
wessimo
AG
For the wager I'm proposing, I win if one (or both) of the following is true in a year:
1. ATLX shares are worth less than $10 (adjusted for any splits after the wager is made)
2. ATLX is de-listed by NASDAQ

Let me know if you still want in.
Scud Runner
wessimo said:

For the wager I'm proposing, I win if one (or both) of the following is true in a year:
1. ATLX shares are worth less than $10 (adjusted for any splits after the wager is made)
2. ATLX is de-listed by NASDAQ

Let me know if you still want in.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/atlas-lithium-ring-nasdaq-opening-130000504.html

Are you a sock for Jim Cramer?
Tibbers
Yeah, I'm in on the delisting. No way that happens. 100 bucks to the winner!
wessimo
AG
Reading comprehension fail?
Tibbers
wessimo said:

Reading comprehension fail?
(or delisted) ...isn't that what you said originally?
wessimo
AG
I agree the original post was vague which is why I clarified the proposed terms.

And no, I'm not interested in a bet based solely on the listing status, but feel free to send me some bitters when that happens.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.