Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,799 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
Foamcows
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
just curious... but if you were doing a pump and dump for a company... how would one go about it.?

Wonder if it would be something like.... do a reverse stock split to get your stock above 4 bucks, get picked up from nasdaq, then 1 day later release a memorandum of understanding (a non legally bindable contact)...

They must have a unique office vibe as their HQ shares space with several other companies...

https://pitchbook.com/profiles/company/54296-29
https://www.investwithpassion.com/investment-services/listing/270da58ad1d39e343f19312ed7f37a77/
https://opengovco.com/business/19951103333
https://money.usnews.com/financial-advisors/firm/cheviot-value-management-llc-166291
Pepper Brooks
AG
Surely you'll do better with this one than Humbl, right?
Tibbers
Probably not.
wsteed311
AG
What's the temperature here on ABML? Are you guys still holding it? I bought quite a bit back in the $3-4 range days and it has been sitting and bleeding for awhile.
dirkjones
AG
wsteed311 said:

What's the temperature here on ABML? Are you guys still holding it? I bought quite a bit back in the $3-4 range days and it has been sitting and bleeding for awhile.

Their pilot plant is supposedly almost finished. Will be interesting if that will spike the price. Also should be receiving over 100 million in government grants. Might as well let sit awhile longer and see how plays out.
94chem
dirkjones said:

wsteed311 said:

Their pilot plant is supposedly almost finished. Will be interesting if that will spike the price. Also should be receiving over 100 million in government grants. Might as well let sit awhile longer and see how plays out.
Up to about 25% of basis today!!!
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Ol Jock 99
AG
The fun thing about the huge reserve split is now we can watch it lose even more money!
94chem
ATLX, baby!
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
FancyKetchup14
AG
It's ripping. Up over $14
MAS444
AG
Yet, so far to go...
Deplorable
MAS444 said:

Yet, so far to go...
I averaged down and am already up. One good run back to the 2021 high and I'll be sitting pretty.
94chem
MAS444 said:

Yet, so far to go...
$18.50, baby! Over 50% of basis!
94chem,
YouBet
AG
Running on rumors that Elon might buy it for anyone wondering. Who knows.
confucius_ag
AG
Order to sell half @ $20
YouBet
AG
Letting mine run. I don't have enough in it to matter now that I only have 25 shares.
confucius_ag
AG
Is it halted?
confucius_ag
AG
On the move and just hit 20
Foamcows
AG
learning the lesson of just letting your speculations sit.... after a year looks like im finally green again
YouBet
AG
Still down 55% on ATLX from when it was BMIX.
wessimo
AG
Lol, not going to happen. Pumpers out pumping again.
Scud Runner
ATLX ringing the ceremonial Nasdaq bell tomorrow morning. Is that typically a good thing?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/atlas-lithium-ring-nasdaq-opening-130000324.html
wessimo
AG
Down 15% shortly after ringing the bell. Must be a signal for the pumpers to dump.
IslandAg76
AG
Hang On!!

ABML is MOVING!!
Scud Runner
How amazing would it be to be inside the ropes for even ONE PER YEAR of these massive pump and dump plays? Do these people work as teams (of course they do) or is there just enough documented history to "predict and identify" the pumps and dumps?
IslandAg76
AG
Whoa!! Someone lit the afterburner!!

Get in while you can!! Going straight up from here!!
cas8019
AG
Hold on to your BUTTS she is moving!
Kiss my beans
Ag97
AG
I wonder which message boards they are hitting this time to pump this thing up before pulling the plug on it? That stock is going to fall like a rock in the next few days, is my guess.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ag97 said:

I wonder which message boards they are hitting this time to pump this thing up before pulling the plug on it? That stock is going to fall like a rock in the next few days, is my guess.

Agreed. I actually threw some play money at it at the end of February, I'm up 111% now. Just sitting on my hands until the 22nd, but I'm not very confident it will still be there by then.
T Durden
AG
It's already falling..
Tibbers

Marc Fogassa is legit! He talks about millions of lithium ore.
HoustonAggie37713
Oh hi.

Update. I have had 2 years to accumulate. Currently at 489k shares of ABML and 12,700 shares of ATLX.

I have sold exactly zero shares. My $10 exit point on ABML is probably more like $15 now. But I'll leg out starting at $7.

ATLX is tough. Strong performance lately but they don't have a viable commercial plan yet. Still risky to me.

GLTA
wessimo
94chem
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Oh hi.

Update. I have had 2 years to accumulate. Currently at 489k shares of ABML and 12,700 shares of ATLX.

I have sold exactly zero shares. My $10 exit point on ABML is probably more like $15 now. But I'll leg out starting at $7.

ATLX is tough. Strong performance lately but they don't have a viable commercial plan yet. Still risky to me.

GLTA
You have $900,000 in these two stocks? And you've made $450,000 in paper gains the past 6 months? Yeah, I'll have what Wessimo is having.
94chem,
HoustonAggie37713
94chem said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Oh hi.

GLTA
You have $900,000 in these two stocks? And you've made $450,000 in paper gains the past 6 months? Yeah, I'll have what Wessimo is having.

Yes on the first. No on the second. I have been accumulating with buys over that last two years. Low buy since my original purchase was $.39. Recent buy was $1.04.

But the skepticism is warranted. The people who followed me early in this know who I am on other platforms and they have made nice returns. That's what matters to me.
94chem
ABML is still ~30% off its 52 week high, and ~65% off its high from 2 years ago.

ATLX is still ~10% off its 52 week high, and ~45% off its high from 2 years ago.

Lots of people with positions all over the map on these volatile stocks. If you don't mind, and of course we don't have to believe you anyway, OP, what's your total unrealized gain/loss situation as of this moment?

Just saw your previous post. I haven't been trashing you on here. These were penny stocks. Even if you were playing the pump-and-dump game, I'm still responsible for my own money. I've been essentially in buy-and-hold mode since picking up in the middle up an up-tick 2 years ago, IIRC.
94chem,

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.