Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

426,732 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by El Chupacabra
Michael Cera Palin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got in at $3.69 with a laughably insignificant amount of money......nice
YouBet
AG
I've had no issues with ETrade although I don't use it that often. Maybe y'all should consider leaving TD.
HoustonAggie37713
The transfer of weak hands to strong hands complete on ABML.
Matteus
AG
Let me ask a basic question here because I'm pretty new to this.

I'm spread out over about 10 stocks, all of which I consider long term plans (oil, some tech etc). Is that the play or does it make more sense to consolidate your buying power into a one or two stocks and try to maximize payout? Some of yall are buying deep into these and I just can't because I've spread mine all over. Am I doing this wrong? 100% legit question.
Spaceship
AG
BMIX sure looks ready to run again...does it have any more rocket fuel left?
Spaceship
AG
Matteus said:

I'm spread out over about 10 stocks, all of which I consider long term plans (oil, some tech etc). Is that the play or does it make more sense to consolidate your buying power into a one or two stocks and try to maximize payout? Some of yall are buying deep into these and I just can't because I've spread mine all over. Am I doing this wrong? 100% legit question.

I don't think anyone would argue against diversification. Some folks on this thread are market whales and can be both diversified and heavy into a stock at the same time...just keep that in mind.
jja79
AG
Meaning?
bigfooticus
Spaceship said:

BMIX sure looks ready to run again...does it have any more rocket fuel left?

Username checks out
HoustonAggie37713
jja79 said:

Meaning?

Meaning the people who chased are now panicking and selling. The big boys have orders in at $3.33 to buy it all back.
Philip J Fry
AG
Net free on BMIX. Letting the rest play themselves out.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Matteus said:

Entirely dependent on your investment planning and your risk tolerance. Personally, I currently have 85% of my portfolio in index funds and ETFs, 12% in 4 stocks that I like a lot for long term holds, and then 3% of my portfolio is just for short term speculative plays mainly for fun.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HoustonAggie37713
Philip J Fry said:

Net free on BMIX. Letting the rest play themselves out.

Another guaranteed winner. Put him on the board.
Ornithopter
AG
BMIX with a pretty Model T.

Looks like the volume has died off. Not sure what that bodes for tomorrow.
jeremy
AG
Houston,

I know you said you weren't discouraged, but I want to encourage you anyway. For us newbs, any and all learning is good. We appreciate your research and posting your thoughts. We're all adults and we can make our own decisions based on the information we can find. You're another bit of information to help me make decisions and I appreciate it. Haters be hatin'

You keep doin' your thang and we'll keep 'preciating it!

Also, holler if you got any good trades to start today.
HoustonAggie37713
jeremy said:

Houston,

I know you said you weren't discouraged, but I want to encourage you anyway. For us newbs, any and all learning is good. We appreciate your research and posting your thoughts. We're all adults and we can make our own decisions based on the information we can find. You're another bit of information to help me make decisions and I appreciate it. Haters be hatin'

I'm very encouraged by this and what people have sent me privately. I don't have any new "stock picks". I'm riding these two until I see a reason not to. I have every cent I own tied up now. (Only a fraction in these stocks of course)

Stay the course. Read my early posts on this thread. It's all still true. Only now these companies have capital and are getting noticed.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

jeremy said:

Houston,

I have every cent I own tied up now.

Surely you don't mean you have your life savings invested in these two stocks?
bmks270
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

03_Aggie said:

GE said:

Risk factors in a prospectus always sound scary and companies like this that IPO when they are still really small and haven't established the revenue stream always struggle to life up to their accounting and reporting requirements. They just don't have the cash flow to blow on a large finance and accounting staff, much less an internal audit or SEC compliance function.

Your point about the patents seems valid but your digging up of old posts and either calling the guy a liar/hypocrite or attempting to implicate him in insider trading is entirely unnecessary and potentially damaging.

They aren't old, they're from last week when he first started this conversation on the politics forum. And they are his words, not mine, I just happen to peruse both boards.

1. The politics board started a thread on which stocks might benefit from His policies. That's when I first shared my research on ABML. You were mad then, and you're mad now. Take the L with dignity.
2. Why do you care so much? I'm not making a cent off these people, and the 5 or so who actually left their numbers for me to text have all been gentlemen and one has made $140,000. I bet this board made between $2-4 million since Friday. Think about that. I'm helping people out for free. Isn't that what this forum is about? Why so bitter?

If not MFBarnes, then an MFBarnes protege.

I think you've highly exaggerated the strength of AMBL. Fortunately the stock has been going up. The fundamentals are very shakey. I don't know any of the people involved so I have to defer to the actual results. So far, zero. I'll keep an eye on them and see if their proposed demo plant actually works once it's complete. If it does, then maybe I'll go long too if the stock price isn't still over valued.

I've been apart of multiple technology development efforts and I've seen them fail or seen the reality of how difficult it can be. Things rarely go right the first time and costs rarely stay within their projections. Show me the technology. And a better balance sheet.

Are you giving me homework? I'm the professor here you jealous chump. Let's see your picks.

If you want to be taken seriously please attack my picks BEFORE they produce a 3000% return. I'll be more likely to listen.

You can see my recommendations for potential long term holds in the long term stocks thread. I'm primarily a buy and hold investor.

My post in early January included ROKU, NFLX, LLY, TDOC, GOOG....

All 5 of them are up more than 10% since I listed them 3 weeks ago with big moves on positive news.

I really have no issue with people trading AMBL or penny stocks. But I think the risks and state of the company should be honestly stated. So for that reason, I choose to raise possible doubts.
HoustonAggie37713
No. I just meant I have no liquidity left to invest.
HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

03_Aggie said:

GE said:

Risk factors in a prospectus always sound scary and companies like this that IPO when they are still really small and haven't established the revenue stream always struggle to life up to their accounting and reporting requirements. They just don't have the cash flow to blow on a large finance and accounting staff, much less an internal audit or SEC compliance function.

Your point about the patents seems valid but your digging up of old posts and either calling the guy a liar/hypocrite or attempting to implicate him in insider trading is entirely unnecessary and potentially damaging.

They aren't old, they're from last week when he first started this conversation on the politics forum. And they are his words, not mine, I just happen to peruse both boards.

1. The politics board started a thread on which stocks might benefit from His policies. That's when I first shared my research on ABML. You were mad then, and you're mad now. Take the L with dignity.
2. Why do you care so much? I'm not making a cent off these people, and the 5 or so who actually left their numbers for me to text have all been gentlemen and one has made $140,000. I bet this board made between $2-4 million since Friday. Think about that. I'm helping people out for free. Isn't that what this forum is about? Why so bitter?

If not MFBarnes, then an MFBarnes protege.

I think you've highly exaggerated the strength of AMBL. Fortunately the stock has been going up. The fundamentals are very shakey. I don't know any of the people involved so I have to defer to the actual results. So far, zero. I'll keep an eye on them and see if their proposed demo plant actually works once it's complete. If it does, then maybe I'll go long too if the stock price isn't still over valued.

I've been apart of multiple technology development efforts and I've seen them fail or seen the reality of how difficult it can be. Things rarely go right the first time and costs rarely stay within their projections. Show me the technology. And a better balance sheet.

Are you giving me homework? I'm the professor here you jealous chump. Let's see your picks.

If you want to be taken seriously please attack my picks BEFORE they produce a 3000% return. I'll be more likely to listen.

You can see my recommendations for potential long term holds in the long term stocks thread. I'm primarily a buy and hold investor.

My post in early January included ROKU, NFLX, LLY, TDOC, GOOG....

All 5 of them are up more than 10% since I listed them 3 weeks ago with big moves on positive news.

I really have no issue with people trading AMBL or penny stocks. But I think the risks and state of the company should be honestly stated.

That's been stated. Repeated. Repeated. Repeated again. The risk today is now more than last week obviously.
bayareaag17
Here's that dip some of you have been waiting for
Jerzzy
Houston I also want to reiterate the thanks. Working in the medical field I do have a constant desire to learn, especially new things, but day trading and penny stocks has usually been intimidating. I've been lurking on this forum for a few years trying to soak up what I can. I do have a "fun money" account with TD Ameritrade, so many thanks for the tips and the "WHY" behind them.

Also taking the emotion, ie don't chase, out the of the decisions. i see BMIX is heading back down, glad I held off my buy this morning
HoustonAggie37713
Smart move. No reason to chase something that has had two giant runs. Let's hope for consolidation and a big push again soon.
Jerzzy
Any good books or materials you would recommend for beginner investors with penny stocks etc?
Petrino1
Houston Aggie, Im in BMIX at .06. Maybe a little too high of a price for an entry point but I will keep buying future dips.

Lets gooooo!
Fireman
AG
It depends a bit on, if your plans are to trade short-term or to buy for the long-term. On a long-term basis, increased diversification has helped many investors maintain steady returns on their overall investment portfolio.

For shorter-term trades, most folks I know advocate no more than 4 or 5 active trades ongoing at anyone time. It takes quite a bit of concentration and time to monitor short-term trades, knowing when to get in, add to your position, go net-free, sell-out of your position, etc. My experience has been, having 10 or more open positions for shorter term trades, results in me missing out on opportunities to execute at a high level and maximize returns, so I try to keep 5 or less trades going at once. For example, currently I'm in:

BMIX
CLOV
MARA
WKHS &
WWR

Good luck
Ags4DaWin
just started investing and knowing that lithium was gonna be big for now I was looking to get in on some ground floor opportunities.

unfortunately I had not been using a platform that traded BMIX or ABML.

after reading this thread over the weekend I tried to set up an account so I could grab some BMIX Monday but unfortunately funds had not cleared and missed out on this run entirely. if I had had the funds would have gotten in at .007.

really kicking myself for that.

Seemed like BMIX was a short term play while you're recommending ABML as more of a long term and have seen it on several other lithium watches.

what kind of longer term play are you recommending here? I should be able to get in on it tomorrow.

also, thanks for the tips!
BPCAg05
TexAgs91
AG
Newb question: Why doesn't the price I'm seeing on fidelity for these stocks match TradingView? Does TradingView lag? If so by how much?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

Houston Aggie, Im in BMIX at .06. Maybe a little too high of a price for an entry point but I will keep buying future dips.

Lets gooooo!

Its going to have dips and surges for days to come. Just find a spot you like.
SquareOne07
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Lets gooooo!

What spot do YOU like?
Matteus
AG
SquareOne07 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Lets gooooo!

What spot do YOU like?
This ^. lol.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Bought some more at $0.05
Petrino1
Bought some more at .046. Time to buy a new boat lol!
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

Bought some more at .046. Time to buy a new boat lol!

I like anything .05 or lower. Best I can do.
Jerzzy
Got in at .05, happy with that!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.