Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

429,522 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by El Chupacabra
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's your dip
bmks270
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

03_Aggie said:

GE said:

Risk factors in a prospectus always sound scary and companies like this that IPO when they are still really small and haven't established the revenue stream always struggle to life up to their accounting and reporting requirements. They just don't have the cash flow to blow on a large finance and accounting staff, much less an internal audit or SEC compliance function.

Your point about the patents seems valid but your digging up of old posts and either calling the guy a liar/hypocrite or attempting to implicate him in insider trading is entirely unnecessary and potentially damaging.

They aren't old, they're from last week when he first started this conversation on the politics forum. And they are his words, not mine, I just happen to peruse both boards.

1. The politics board started a thread on which stocks might benefit from His policies. That's when I first shared my research on ABML. You were mad then, and you're mad now. Take the L with dignity.
2. Why do you care so much? I'm not making a cent off these people, and the 5 or so who actually left their numbers for me to text have all been gentlemen and one has made $140,000. I bet this board made between $2-4 million since Friday. Think about that. I'm helping people out for free. Isn't that what this forum is about? Why so bitter?

If not MFBarnes, then an MFBarnes protege.

I think you've highly exaggerated the strength of AMBL. Fortunately the stock has been going up. The fundamentals are very shakey. I don't know any of the people involved so I have to defer to the actual results. So far, zero. I'll keep an eye on them and see if their proposed demo plant actually works once it's complete. If it does, then maybe I'll go long too if the stock price isn't still over valued.

I've been apart of multiple technology development efforts and I've seen them fail or seen the reality of how difficult it can be. Things rarely go right the first time and costs rarely stay within their projections. Show me the technology. And a better balance sheet.
rononeill
What sort of account are y'all running these through? I'm thinking traditional IRA due to no intermediate tax events- am I thinking about this wrong? Obviously this is money (hopefully earnings) I don't need to "use".
Ol Jock 99
AG
Freak TDAmeritrade said my deposit should have been available in 30 mins. Instead we're sitting at ~30 hours and it still isn't. Alas.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

$0.0755

See a logical jumping in point?

No logic right now. This will be all over the board today. If you find a dip buy it. Use Limits.
TexAgs91
AG
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Prophet00
AG
Dealt with the same issue. Plus, once they deposited it, it took another business day to approve it for use of OTC stocks, or anything less than $1/share.
HoustonAggie37713
TexAgs91 said:

Not selling one share. Not going net free. Riding all 8 seconds.
Philip J Fry
AG
Why did I only risk 700 dollars on a penny stock talked up by an anonymous poster on a message board?
aggies4life
AG
Seems alittle resistance at .09 and then .10??
aTm_bomb
AG
I'm just mad I didn't have any money in my settlement account yesterday... I would have 5x my money already... I guess I'll see how my purchases today progress..
HoustonAggie37713
bmks270 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

03_Aggie said:

GE said:

Risk factors in a prospectus always sound scary and companies like this that IPO when they are still really small and haven't established the revenue stream always struggle to life up to their accounting and reporting requirements. They just don't have the cash flow to blow on a large finance and accounting staff, much less an internal audit or SEC compliance function.

Your point about the patents seems valid but your digging up of old posts and either calling the guy a liar/hypocrite or attempting to implicate him in insider trading is entirely unnecessary and potentially damaging.

They aren't old, they're from last week when he first started this conversation on the politics forum. And they are his words, not mine, I just happen to peruse both boards.

1. The politics board started a thread on which stocks might benefit from His policies. That's when I first shared my research on ABML. You were mad then, and you're mad now. Take the L with dignity.
2. Why do you care so much? I'm not making a cent off these people, and the 5 or so who actually left their numbers for me to text have all been gentlemen and one has made $140,000. I bet this board made between $2-4 million since Friday. Think about that. I'm helping people out for free. Isn't that what this forum is about? Why so bitter?

If not MFBarnes, then an MFBarnes protege.

I think you've highly exaggerated the strength of AMBL. Fortunately the stock has been going up. The fundamentals are very shakey. I don't know any of the people involved so I have to defer to the actual results. So far, zero. I'll keep an eye on them and see if their proposed demo plant actually works once it's complete. If it does, then maybe I'll go long too if the stock price isn't still over valued.

I've been apart of multiple technology development efforts and I've seen them fail or seen the reality of how difficult it can be. Things rarely go right the first time and costs rarely stay within their projections. Show me the technology. And a better balance sheet.

Are you giving me homework? I'm the professor here you jealous chump. Let's see your picks.

If you want to be taken seriously please attack my picks BEFORE they produce a 3000% return. I'll be more likely to listen.
Matteus
AG
Hey, thanks for this. Looks like its working now.
aTm_bomb
AG
Bc this thread is now 10 pages its hard to go back and read. What is the ultimate upside? I know you said you viewed a 2 year window of lithium, right?
HoustonAggie37713
aTm_bomb said:

Bc this thread is now 10 pages its hard to go back and read. What is the ultimate upside? I know you said you viewed a 2 year window of lithium, right?

Probably less for serious profits. Once people see all the problems with EV's they will bail.
YouBet
AG
I found $13 sitting in cash in my ETrade account I didn't know was there. I put it ALL into BMIX [after paying my $6.95 trading fee] which netted me about 150 shares just to play along with you charlatan clowns.

I'll let you know if I get to stay retired from this.

South Platte
Sorry guys, I'm in BMIX now. I apologize in advance for the impending tank job. $0.075.
Matteus
AG
Hmm, well looks like I got my account working, but now I'm really late to the party. .0785 and climbing climbing climbing....
Philip J Fry
AG
YouBet said:

I found $13 sitting in cash in my ETrade account I didn't know was there. I put it ALL into BMIX [after paying my $6.95 trading fee] which netted me about 150 shares just to play along with you charlatan clowns.

I'll let you know if I get to stay retired from this.

Username checks out.
Petrino1
ABML dropping now. Going to buy this "dip"!
bhuff111
Matteus said:

Hmm, well looks like I got my account working, but now I'm really late to the party. .0785 and climbing climbing climbing....

You're telling me.... I missed about a 450% party yesterday because I was to dumb to figure out Fidelity. Got in at the end though!
bbqAg09
AG
Jumped in about a half hour before close yesterday at $.046.

Rolled my YOLO gains from GME into this.

Guess this is what happens when I've gone too long without a trip to Vegas.
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

Just got 2700 more shares.
South Platte
hopheadAg09 said:

Jumped in about a half hour before close yesterday at $.046.

Rolled my YOLO gains from GME into this.

Guess this is what happens when I've gone too long without a trip to Vegas.
Well done on multiple accounts.
Petrino1
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Thanks for the heads up on that one. Still waiting for BMIX to go down so I can jump in!
HoustonAggie37713
ea1060 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

Thanks for the heads up on that one. Still waiting for BMIX to go down so I can jump in!

There will be big dips. You have a lot of young investors who panic. And then experienced investors buy their shares cheap and make money. One of the things you have to deal with on penny stocks that roof.
SquareOne07
AG
ABML time at $3.86?
HoustonAggie37713
SquareOne07 said:

ABML time at $3.86?

It's $3.60
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

ea1060 said:

There will be big dips. You have a lot of young investors who panic. And then experienced investors buy their shares cheap and make money. One of the things you have to deal with on penny stocks that roof.
I'm long. I've dumped my entire Roth into a few different plays now. Apparently I have found a new hobby. Nobody wants to lose $, but I'm not reliant upon this money and have learned a few things over the past week.
SquareOne07
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

SquareOne07 said:

ABML time at $3.86?

It's $3.60

Dropping fast, apparently
Fightin2010
AG
Jumping in at $3.60
LatinAggie1997
AG
TDA crash??
Spaceship
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

TDA crash??

TDA totally hosed me on BMIX earlier by not filling a stop loss order correctly and then randomly filling a limit order after I cancelled it. Infuriating.
cb
AG
Ol Jock- yep. I saw this thread Sunday night and made an ACH transfer into TD account. Still hasn't cleared for OTC trades. Fun and yet maddening watching all this play out while I'm forced to sit on sidelines.....
HoustonAggie37713
Spaceship said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

TDA crash??

TDA totally hosed me on BMIX earlier by not filling a stop loss order correctly and then randomly filling a limit order after I cancelled it. Infuriating.

I'm seeing this being reported more and more. Im sorry man.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.