*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,089 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Except should is the one who leaked Bridgette was a spy, right? She might be labelled the same.

Oh yeah. She may go up and out, I just think she's in a decent position right now. Being on the wrong side of the house isn't a bad thing, especially when you have a sub-alliance and you seem to have a decent read on what's going on.

She wont be the main target, so she'd basically only be evicted by default right now if a larger target won POV, and the house will turn. I have been just sort of shocked to see that she does have a good grasp on what's going on.
spanky
AG
She's working Paul as well
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

Except should is the one who leaked Bridgette was a spy, right? She might be labelled the same.
I thought Bridgette screwed up and outed herself to Nicole, et al. in the HOH room.
spanky
AG
Before that, somebody in the other room asked where Bridgette was, and Bronte said they sent her to the other group to spy for them.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Before that, somebody in the other room asked where Bridgette was, and Bronte said they sent her to the other group to spy for them.
Correct. The group meeting folks were dumb enough to talk opening about their strategy in front of people they were clearly not aligned with.
Bunk Moreland
there has been some tension in the house yesterday and last night.

Frank was working on Natalie trying to flip her vote, and natalie told Bronte and Victor about her conversation and that Jozea may be going home. So now there's a little fear on the Paul/Jozea side about Jozea possibly going. Bridgette is playing right down the middle with a "I just have a bad feeling" type comment.

Jozea of course says he'll cuss everyone out and walk out the back door if he were evicted.

Tiffany and Frank have a little tiff going. Tiffany not happy with how Frank talks to the ladies and is demanding and matter of fact. Frank is annoyed that she's Vanessa's sister but not everyone in the house knows. He also thinks she's over-playing and trying to make moves only because she thinks everyone else is.

Jozea should still be going home just fine, but sounds like there is some dissension in the ranks. Could set up for a solid week.

LHIOB
AG
Thanks for the update

It would have been better if Jose didnt see it coming but Im sure he will blow up anyway.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I was reading where Natalie was talking to James quite a bit too and that frustrated Paul so he started freaking out.

There was also this whole mess about Victor "asking Nicole out on a date" or asking to spend time with her after BB was over, and it spread but Victor denied it while Nicole admitted it, so everyone thinks people are lying about it. Dumb but I think Natalie was offended Victor wouldn't tell her the truth. Truly is high school on steroids with some of these people.
Serious Lee
quote:
Thanks for the update

It would have been better if Jose didnt see it coming but Im sure he will blow up anyway.
have people ever been able to keep quiet and blindside someone or is there always a weasel trying to stir the pot right before evictions?
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:
Thanks for the update

have people ever been able to keep quiet and blindside someone or is there always a weasel trying to stir the pot right before evictions?
I think it was more of an accident, but I could be wrong...Im just keeping up on my Twitter now
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
Thanks for the update

There's always somebody screwing things up in the name of "playing the game".
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:
Thanks for the update

It's hard for a total blindside because production asks questions in the diary room sessions all week so they frame questions to get houseguests thinking, second guessing decisions, alliances etc.
Bunk Moreland
I think for this one Frank was just trying to get ducks in a row for the upcoming week and probably should have waited. That being said, they still think they have the votes for Jozea to stay.

As of late last night he and paul/victor still were "sure" they had davonne and Zakiyah's vote.
emoney
AG
Frank wasn't the only one thinking this. He was just the first to do it. Several other HGs talked about warning the other side so they aren't seen as immediate targets for the minority side if they win HoH.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
quote:
I think for this one Frank was just trying to get ducks in a row for the upcoming week and probably should have waited. That being said, they still think they have the votes for Jozea to stay.

As of late last night he and paul/victor still were "sure" they had davonne and Zakiyah's vote.
Josea was saying last night how he knew he had Dae's vote because she's a minority like him. He said the same thing about Zakiyah. He said Davonne was voted out last year by caucasians. That dude is a moron.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah. It's still going to be a shock I think. However, sometimes on big blindside days, people get the feeling it's going to happen to them when they're all sitting in the HOH room during the day.
Ganondorf
AG
Julie teased that an evicted HG will come back.

Way to bring stupid Jozea back in a few weeks for drama.
AcctAg11
AG
Jozea looks the most nervous up there. Maybe he expects the blindside?
Scotch
AG
Does Corey have any Aggie gear?
Ganondorf
AG
Lol, Jozea is wrong nonstop. Thinks Natalie flipped but she actually voted for Paulie to leave.

How can they show Davonne saying she voted him out and let him come back?
HTownAg98
And we have our first blatant production manipulation.
Carl Underguard
AG
Ha, I was just wondering that, too. Maybe he thought the houseguests would jump to the conclusion that he knew Clay and put a target on him if he showed up in Aggie gear.
Rick Dalton
AG
Well, Here I am waiting for competition updates...
TJJackson
I'm just here waiting for the feeds to come back on!
LHIOB
AG
Still not up
woodometer
AG
They aren't going to show any of the Battle Back competitions until a special Friday episode on July 22nd when they are going to show all 4 competitions and announce who is going back in.
TJJackson
Why do I pay for the live feeds if they won't show the HOH comps that run long???
Bunk Moreland
quote:
They aren't going to show any of the Battle Back competitions until a special Friday episode on July 22nd when they are going to show all 4 competitions and announce who is going back in.

Well that is dumb as ****.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:

Well that is dumb as ****.

Agree
TJJackson
Feeds back comp over
TJJackson
Then back to Jeff highlights
Bunk Moreland
Paulie is HOH it sounds like.

This better be a one night mess up. It's bull**** to not show hoh's on the feeds
TJJackson
Paulie looks like he has the key, I think
Scotch
AG
They usually just show "endurance" comps on the feeds. Some physical comps run long, but aren't true endurance.
Bunk Moreland
updates from last night:

James threw the HOH comp to help ensure Victor couldn't win
Victor and Paul so bad at game talk, go to Paulie and say "if you want, we can do something like the brigade."
Bronte worked Paulie a bit, typical "i'm a strong competitor. I wont put you up if you don't put me up" type stuff.
Natalie trusting James. Said she doesn't like how Victor/Paul tried to turn her against James.

Seems the possible idea is Bronte/Paul, with Victor getting the back door if all things work out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.