*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,931 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd laugh my ass off if Nicole got short sighted as hoh and went after a personal dispute (meech) and leaves the strongest pair (Paul and Victor) in the house
aggie98infl
AG
I think James would be smart to give it to her, especially with potential double evict coming, but his ego seems to be getting in his way. He wants to be the "BB Wall King" She is whining about a letter from her mom, I'm surprised he hasn't brought up his daughter.
RockInspector
Rumor is that he is a deadbeat dad...who knows if it's true or not.
htxag09
AG
I'm actually more impressed by Nicole than I've been all season. The whining about her letter is annoying as hell. But she was dead to rights 40 minutes ago. She slipped twice, gritted through it, and readjusted.
spanky
AG
Logic would say James and Nicole make a deal to protect James, Natalie, Nicole, and Corey. Victor and Paul will be the nominees again. If one wins veto, Michelle would go up, but would likely be safe since she is zero threat to win anything.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah I think he owes a lot in child support and hasn't been the best father. Sounds like he hasn't held down a solid job (obviously because he's now spent 2 summers in a row on bb).

That being said, everyone has their vices or sins. He has spoken about winning so he can provide for his daughter, and seems like a good enough guy so maybe he would do that with some of the winnings.
aggie98infl
AG
I think he may have been arrested for not paying child support because he hadn't been working, but now he no longer is required to pay. I know he was never in a relationship with the mother and they live in a different state. I think she has another older boy that he ends up taking care of most of the time he has his daughter and it sounds like that has caused some issues. He does seem more interested in partying as a reality star than spending time with or providing for his daughter. I will say he did talk about taking her and her brother to Disney with the $5000 he won earlier this season.
htxag09
AG
James is giving in.
htxag09
AG
He gone.

Nicole won.
Bunk Moreland
Good for James.

Hes making the right moves as this game progresses.
Serious Lee
dont know what he owes in child support but the guy has some terrible luck. daughter is product of a one-night stand, didnt even find out about her until after she was born. now hes supposed to be a father to her half brother as well cause the other kids dad isnt in the picture.
aggietoolman
AG
It seems Meech had a pity party with the feed watchers last night. Reading through that makes it look like she could self evict. Way to insecure.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What was her deal?
gigemJTH12
AG
what happened?
aggietoolman
AG
Some bits from it...

Meech I don't know what's going on I feel really alone.. I'm really done with this game I felt like People have ruined it for me or I have ruined it for myself I don't know

Meech says the game started off toxic with Jozea and Paul. She says that started all the "he said she said"
Meech I played the he said she said card a lot.. And I know Nicole and Corey will never trust me again .. I don't think Natalie and James trusts me, I know Victor and Paul don't
Michelle says Paul is taking it to a personal level she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. She calls him childish.
Meech I hope Nicole makes the smart decision and gets him out..
Meech I feel like a failure in this game I feel like an embarrassment I don't want to come out of here I don't want to look at social media I don't want to do anything that has to do with the show, which is really sad cause i'm a super fan. I wanted nothing more than this but now it's like
Meech I feel like everything is ruined .. I'm a failure and embarrassment.. I should have never been picked to play this season.. It's so hard.. I wish I was last season.. This season is the worst.. Being in it sucks.. I don't ever ever remember it being this bad any other season..

There's more and she starts talking about her weight and appearance...

Also, it really looks like Vic and Paul are convincing Corey and Nicole that they can work together as the Final four. Most of it pushed by Corey since all his 'bros' were taken out by James/Nat and their allies. That would be the dumbest move in the game to team up with those two. If that happens, one of Paul or Victor win the game.
spanky
AG
quote:
It seems Meech had a pity party with the feed watchers last night. Reading through that makes it look like she could self evict. Way to insecure.
Don't tease me like that
Bunk Moreland
DR will talk her off the ledge.
gigemJTH12
AG
Michelle is so awful. can not stand her.
spanky
AG

quote:
Also, it really looks like Vic and Paul are convincing Corey and Nicole that they can work together as the Final four. Most of it pushed by Corey since all his 'bros' were taken out by James/Nat and their allies. That would be the dumbest move in the game to team up with those two. If that happens, one of Paul or Victor win the game.

Yep, otherwise, I think Nicole should win.

Paul and Vic attempting to act like they severed their relationship prior to Vic's eviction was imho one of the best game moves of the season even though it failed. Especially in relation to Corey's crap game.
Bunk Moreland
the funny thing is, this season is super easy! so many people who don't really know or give a **** about the game. Paul got really into the game for the bulk of the season which is why he got to this point.

Meech sorta got rejected early on during the annual female/male pair up week that we dont see on feeds. Sidled up to a few guys, but during the shuffling around, her musical chair was gone. She liked and was flirting with Frank apparently, and Bridgette swooped in and became his best bud.

She did good work to get as close as she did to Z & Day, but those 2 are worthless. I can understand her feeling alone. Everyone now is just chilling with their SO in the house, and she doesnt have one. Her emotional rollercoaster stuff is hilarious to me.

Honestly if she got to the end with Natalie or Nicole I think she'd win. She'd get Day/Z/Bridgette, and I dont think Paulie would vote for either of the other 2. It'd be interesting.
spanky
AG
Man, that would suck. Winning because you paired up with 2 losers who somehow made jury
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Man, that would suck. Winning because you paired up with 2 losers who somehow made jury

Yep. It happens though. Some of the jury members suck as voting for the best
Serious Lee
funny story i heard the other night on BBAD. Earlier in the game michelle told some of the girls that when she was a kid she would wrap her own house to make herself look more popular.
spanky
AG
ugh, she's got issues
LHIOB
AG
They have said on RHAP and it may have been mentioned here that shes big on BB reddit boards and she pretty much just rips people. Im sure its just hitting her that people have been ripping her.

I cant imagine how insane that house would make a normal person let alone someone like Meech.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
They have said on RHAP and it may have been mentioned here that shes big on BB reddit boards and she pretty much just rips people. Im sure its just hitting her that people have been ripping her.

I cant imagine how insane that house would make a normal person let alone someone like Meech.

Yeah. I think people get psyched up and forget the reality and the levity of the situation. Paulie and Meech are 2 great examples in completely different ways. But I think they're both currently struggling with that idea of knowing even if they're America's favorite, there's a legion of folks on the internet trashing em.

In both of their cases, they are not america's favorite, and paulie might be on least favorite HG's of all time.
spanky
AG
My wife couldn't watch the trainwreck of Paulie joining the juror house last night. It was just too much. Z calling him a ***** over and over, haha. Funny thing is that Da mentioned she would have voted for Paulie up until he melted down so maybe she does value game play over say a friendship with Michelle.
tamc12
AG
Cory won Care Package.
spanky
AG
The $5k bribe package? Seems like a sorry package compared to safety others got
aggie98infl
AG
Corey won the Care Package. I really hate this "twist" Each one has basically been useless and has screwed with people's games. Last night Nic was ready to put up James and Michelle and work with Paul and Vic. Now that Paul and Vic didn't win they think America may want them out and that they shouldn't work with them. While I think it is stupid to work with 2 of the strongest players in the game, it is totally screwing the work that Paul and Vic put in to convince Nicorey to work with them.

I also think it is pretty funny that the houseguests got in trouble for essentially bribing one another for a vote at the end (with their own money), but BB is now giving them money to bribe someone.
spanky
AG
it is crap...especially since the winner can just be picked by production like roadkill
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Corey won the Care Package. I really hate this "twist" Each one has basically been useless and has screwed with people's games. Last night Nic was ready to put up James and Michelle and work with Paul and Vic. Now that Paul and Vic didn't win they think America may want them out and that they shouldn't work with them. While I think it is stupid to work with 2 of the strongest players in the game, it is totally screwing the work that Paul and Vic put in to convince Nicorey to work with them.

I also think it is pretty funny that the houseguests got in trouble for essentially bribing one another for a vote at the end (with their own money), but BB is now giving them money to bribe someone.

agree with all that.
Mucho austin
AG
quote:
Some bits from it...

Meech I don't know what's going on I feel really alone.. I'm really done with this game I felt like People have ruined it for me or I have ruined it for myself I don't know

Meech says the game started off toxic with Jozea and Paul. She says that started all the "he said she said"
Meech I played the he said she said card a lot.. And I know Nicole and Corey will never trust me again .. I don't think Natalie and James trusts me, I know Victor and Paul don't
Michelle says Paul is taking it to a personal level she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. She calls him childish.
Meech I hope Nicole makes the smart decision and gets him out..
Meech I feel like a failure in this game I feel like an embarrassment I don't want to come out of here I don't want to look at social media I don't want to do anything that has to do with the show, which is really sad cause i'm a super fan. I wanted nothing more than this but now it's like
Meech I feel like everything is ruined .. I'm a failure and embarrassment.. I should have never been picked to play this season.. It's so hard.. I wish I was last season.. This season is the worst.. Being in it sucks.. I don't ever ever remember it being this bad any other season..

There's more and she starts talking about her weight and appearance...

she must have a super short memory.

Amanda/Mcray were terribly mean and personal
Evel **** and Jenn

Meech has it pretty easy.
tamc12
AG
A little info I have picked up on.
James lives in Wichita Falls, but his daughter lives in one of the Carolinas, can't remember N or S. Natalie asked him how long it had been since he had seen her and he said 3 months before the house. So he is not taking care of her or the step brother Most of the time. He is now asking BB to put him on Survivor. He also told Natalie during BBAD that he and Nicole are very good friends outside of the house. Then he said Nicole's parents really like him. I read that he and her father are very good friends. At the very beginning of the show James admitted that Derrick's dad is his manager. Derrick said he talked to James for about 15 mins before the game. Guess he is trying to get in show biz. He sure doesn't seem to want to work.
For making it to jury house, the veterans are getting $50,000 and the newbies get $25,000 that is in addition to $1,000 per week in the house or jury. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nicole:
Lots of trash talk about Nicole, it seems.
But, I listen to Robhasapodcast. Derrick, Andy Herren, and Ian Terry have all stated on there that Nicole is who they want to win. Derrick especially said she is a wonderful, person and the sweetest girl he knows. Andy Herren is very close to her. And not one of them would really say how bad she was playing. All believed she is smart and has a good chance of winning even when it looked like she and Cory were doing nothing. I think she is coaching Cory on being low key and he has that personality anyway. Don't rock the boat when unnecessary. This nomination will be crucial to Nicole or Cory winning. Even the podcast guys are starting to admit that Cory knows strategy, he has been laying low and getting along.

About wall last night. Nicole told V/P that Cory had to partially squat down to even reach the boards to hold onto, they were so low.

Paul is the most offensive, foul, mouthed person in the house. He is so arrogant. He and Michelle got in a fight and he called her c..t. I don't in any way like Michelle but he is disgusting and a professional liar.

Derrick also said his only conversation he had with Paulie prior to going into house was an hour on the phone.
aggie98infl
AG
I'm not sure that the vets are getting $50k, when Frank was talking about it, it was a little confusing. He said $20k and then $25k for jury, some people thought that meant $45k total, but I think it is only $25k if they make jury based on previous vet seasons. The other day Nic said they get any winnings on top of their contract amount right before her and James were talking about giving each other cash/gifts if they won. The new people just get a stipend, it used to be $700/wk, I'm not sure if it has gone up.

James is definitely a fame*****, he has tried to get on several other reality TV shows. It seems like all he talks about is "his fans" I think he cares more about getting America's Favorite Player than actually winning the game.

I think Derrick is as full of crap outside the house as in. He started downplaying his talks with both Paulie and James once people started complaining about the unfair advantage of his "coaching." Both James and Paulie said on the feeds they talked to Derrick at length and I don't know why they would be lying about it. The outside connections between the vets and siblings are ridiculous and another reason I hate mixed seasons.

quote:
Paul is the most offensive, foul, mouthed person in the house. He is so arrogant. He and Michelle got in a fight and he called her c..t. I don't in any way like Michelle but he is disgusting and a professional liar.
Michelle did but into the fight, but she didn't deserve the things he said, plus he has been pissed at her for days because she told him not to touch her clothes that were on the washing machine. I almost forgot how awful he was because I was so happy he was getting Paulie out. He was also a lot of fun with Secret Service agent thing and he is actually playing a good game, but his nastiness is coming out again. He has played a rat all season and has lied a ton. He is really good at twisting and embellishing conversations and is better at arguing than anyone else. When Nat and Mich put him up, they were right that he was a liar, but he got them so flustered they couldn't come up with examples. It is great gameplay, but I just can't stand to see him do it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.