*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,919 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's going to be really interesting tonight and following the HOH..........If Frank doesn't win.

I haven't checked the last few hours of updates, but Nicole threw out working with Frank and targeting Da (conversation between her and Corey) this next week. I think that would be a huge mistake. If things go down in the HOH such that Frank is vulnerable and not safe or HOH, Nicole and Corey need to stay on the side of the house. Most people that want out Frank want out Bridgette. I hope Nicole doesn't try to make this move. It would kill her game. Even people that talk about removing Corey, want to have Nicole with them.

That bit between Bridgette and Frank last night was beyond disturbing. The way CBS is showing Frank, makes it look like they aren't going to try and keep him around. He will have to win comps on his own to stay in the house.

With all that said, I would not be surprised to see Frank win HOH tonight and save himself. Da will become the big target with Tiffany. I won't be surprised if after everything, Da is the first person evicted from the house out of the Vets.

Tonight's comp is a memory comp (watching screen shots last night/today). Based on that, I think the best shot at winning by anyone not on Frank's team is Tiffany. None of the other houseguests are very good at memory challenges.
HTownAg98
Tiffany was the first person eliminated in the last PoV, which was a memory challenge.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The Paulie elimination bit they did for that memory challenge was awesome.
Bunk Moreland
Corey must be as boring in the DR's as he is in the house because he rarely gets any time on the show.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I don't really understand how he got cast. I keep waiting for him to bring something to the table....still waiting
Serious Lee
don't think corey cares to be there. he told someone that he was supposed to be on the bachelorette, but he ended up knowing the bachelorette so it didnt work out.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I don't watch the bachelorette but I can't imagine him being entertaining on any show.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Tiffany was not the first eliminated.
TJJackson
I can't wait for the fireworks whenever Bronte is eliminated.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
So who all has no idea what's going on besides Bronte and Frank?
TJJackson
I don't think Natalie knows, I'm unsure of James. I believe Day is voting Bronte as a sympathy vote for Tiffany and doesn't know that Corey/Nicole/Paulie/Zak/Michelle are also voting out Bronte.
TJJackson
I believe it will be 6-3-0 (B-T-P) with Bronte leaving.
htxag09
AG
I haven't watched any feeds today but it sounded like Day was voting bronte just out of spite of frank and going against what he wanted. But she said similar things last week and still voted with what the group talked about so we'll see.
LHIOB
AG
And you KNOW CBS is doing cartwheels over this. Any chance that Michelle decided to make this push after a DR session?
Bunk Moreland
So Corey/Nicole/Zakiyah/Paulie/Michelle are the ones who started this push to vote out Bronte, correct?

Should be a solid move if it goes through. They need to make sure everyone votes that way.
TJJackson
quote:
So Corey/Nicole/Zakiyah/Paulie/Michelle are the ones who started this push to vote out Bronte, correct?

Should be a solid move if it goes through. They need to make sure everyone votes that way.

I believe so. James was just filled in about the vote switch. I don't know if he will tell Natalie. He is still voting out Tiff.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
I don't really understand how he got cast. I keep waiting for him to bring something to the table....still waiting
They thought the "good looking but not all that bright former Aggie athlete" typecasting would pay off again!
Bunk Moreland
now it sounds like they're figuring out how to confuse Frank the most with votes.

last I saw was...

Voting to EVICT Tiffany: Frank, Natalie, James, Paulie

Voting to EVICT Bronte: Nicole, Corey, Michelle, Davonne, Zakiyah

5-4 voting Bronte out. Paulie told anyone if they're confused, just error on the side of evicting Bronte.
LHIOB
AG
It will be fun to watch Franks head start spinning. This could be the eviction we all wanted when Jose got to steppin'
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The look at Bronte's face will be pretty crazy too. They are evicting her right when she starts pulling her shirt off for the camera!!!
Bunk Moreland
yeah poor Bronte. a sacrificial lamb.

Oh well. she'll get another shot. When the hell is that other shot anyway? Next week?

So bronte faces the winner up to this point, and then the winner of those 2 will face next week's evicted HG to go back?
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
yeah poor Bronte. a sacrificial lamb.

Oh well. she'll get another shot. When the hell is that other shot anyway? Next week?

So bronte faces the winner up to this point, and then the winner of those 2 will face next week's evicted HG to go back?
I don't know WHEN it's happening (some people have said next Friday), but your third paragraph is correct.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That sounds correct
Counterpoint
AG
Just checked CBS's schedule, and there is an episode next Friday, so I'm sure that's it.
AcctAg11
AG
Bridgette's mouth is going to be wide open for a long time after this vote. It will be pretty funny all around.
Serious Lee
5-4 vote was the plan all along to mask the votes as best as posible but they cant seem to decide on who is voting for who. now nicole is taking over james role of the over-analyzer and suggesting someone vote for paul.

this kind of indecision and ongoing discussion seems like its going to foil their plan altogether.
LHIOB
AG
It'll end up being 7 Paul 1 Tiff and 1 Bronte
aggietoolman
AG
This is going to be entertaining. Some people continue to second guess their votes. Nothing will shock me. Could even be a tie that Bridgette has to break and send Tiffany home. If all stick to the plan Bronte leaves, but no sure thing.
htxag09
AG
Frank's an idiot. He's screwing over everybody right now.
aggietoolman
AG
The issue is he's way overconfident.
htxag09
AG
And Frank's safe
Bunk Moreland
Lol. Gonna be some drama this week
aggietoolman
AG
Knew it would happen. Just put Tiffany and Paul back up. No Bridgett either....
AcctAg11
AG
That was the most entertaining outcome for sure.
aggietoolman
AG
And I expect somehow Da ends up going out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.