*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,458 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah I forgot 12. They have relatable hg's, ones you like, and ones you hate. That season was more fun than "great."
gigemJTH12
AG
I would watch BB16 again just to watch Zach Rance again.

he would be the first BB houseguest that I brought back if I was production.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
What are you using to watch these? CBS all access? You tube?
CBS All Access for me. Started going back to watch old seasons. Started with season 2 and am really enjoying it so far.
Aggie09Derek
AG
quote:
quote:
What are you using to watch these? CBS all access? You tube?
CBS All Access for me. Started going back to watch old seasons. Started with season 2 and am really enjoying it so far.

I'm watching season 10 on YouTube.
mloz12
quote:
I would watch BB16 again just to watch Zach Rance again.

he would be the first BB houseguest that I brought back if I was production.

Oh my gosh YES!! He was amazing hahah
aggie98infl
AG
Anyone watching OTT? They are entering the house one at a time, it is kind of cool seeing it live. I always hated we didn't get to see them meet and their first interactions.
mloz12
I'm loving this because they aren't cutting to fish when the HGs start talking about production. We're getting to learn little behind-the-scenes secrets!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Proceed...
Ganondorf
AG
I can't say that i actually like anyone yet. The canned intros made me dislike almost everyone from the start.
mloz12
Production took away a lot of the clothes they brought and only let them bring a few items in. The girls are already talking about sharing clothes with each other. Also, Whitney said she knew there was a Shelby in the house because when they were coaching her before she made her intro video, they told her to start off with "Hey I'm Shelby!" and she was like "Why would I say that?? Whitney also knew about Neely because she saw her name written down in the holding room that she was in. Nothing earth-shattering, but just interesting little tidbits...

Production finally just started getting on to them and told them to quit talking about production.

On another note, I can't stand Shelby. She's super obnoxious
gigemJTH12
AG
for once could the hot chick just be cool???
Bunk Moreland
Not since Britney
gigemJTH12
AG
best cans in BB history?
Bunk Moreland
Definitely up there. And her sarcasm was about the perfect level of funny and entertaining.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
best cans in BB history?
Natalie...
gigemJTH12
AG
Britneys were real I am pretty sure.

Much better.

Natalies were great though.
Bunk Moreland
Natalie had some pure fakers, but I think there have been better fakers in the past.

Jen's were solid. Man she was such an emotional wreck too.

She turned her unitard from this:

?

to this:

Bunk Moreland
Laura's were also outstanding. Too bad she was sent home so early.

gigemJTH12
AG
nice revival for the thread.
aggie98infl
AG
quote:
This season's first Head Of Household competition will stream live on Thursday, Sept. 29 at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT on CBS All Access, with a "Weekday Replay" show streaming at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. Big Brother: Over the Top will stream its first vote of the season on Sunday, Oct. 2 at 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT., when it will debut America's Nominee Vote.
I haven't fully caught up from last night, but there wasn't a whole lot that happened. The sisters are acting like they don't know each other, but I can't see that lasting long. Jason already noticed how much they look alike on the memory wall. Plus Alex already called her "Mo" and someone said something about having nicknames already.

I really didn't think I would watch this season, but I feel like there are enough trainwrecks that it might actually be interesting. It is early, but it seems like a good cast. I'm curious about the HOH comp, the backyard is still open.
Ganondorf
AG
Shane drank a drink from production and became "infected". He infects someone who later infects another, etc, until there's one left. That's the HoH.
Diet Cokehead
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Britneys were real I am pretty sure.

Much better.

Natalies were great though.
LOL, Britney's were not real, but they were fantastic.
rhoswen
AG
Question about cbs all access - does it have commercials like the free trial did?
Counterpoint
AG
rhoswen said:

Question about cbs all access - does it have commercials like the free trial did?
I have yet to have commercials on mine. The pre-recorded "shows" actually appear on the live feeds screens. Maybe if you don't watch them live they will have commercials because they do have little breaks that look like they are meant for commercials, no commercials for me yet. And I'm doing the free trial.
ftaggie09
AG
It's not BB18 but BB OTT has another Aggie and she needs help this week.

If you have CBS all access vote for Alex to receive America's Care Package
http://bit.ly/2cOoEBx
aggie98infl
AG
I was wondering if anyone was watching BBOTT. I'm really enjoying it. I think it is one of the best casts in years, even the people I hate are entertaining in their awfulness. The low rent comps have actually been pretty good too. I like that they are set up where anyone could win.
Counterpoint
AG
aggie98infl said:

I was wondering if anyone was watching BBOTT. I'm really enjoying it. I think it is one of the best casts in years, even the people I hate are entertaining in their awfulness. The low rent comps have actually been pretty good too. I like that they are set up where anyone could win.
"low rent comps" Love that description! It's so funny that the only "decoration" they ever put out for the comps is that HOH sign. During the summer season they cover the entire backyard with stuff (and they even brought in reindeer for that Christmas comp last summer).

I'm definitely voting for Alex to get the care package!
jac4
AG
The cast is good. Letting America vote is infuriating. When Cornbread went home, I was done with the season. I've only watched BB17 and 18, but this cast is way better.
aggie98infl
AG
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of America voting. I don't mind the voting for have nots, etc. and wish they would let us vote for silly tasks for them to do, but nothing that affects gameplay. I don't typically vote, but have this season. With no TV watchers there a far less casuals voting so at least the voters are more likely to know what is really going on verses an edited story that the producers choose to show. This season is closer to most international versions, but I think they completely control the vote and the houseguests don't vote at all.

I have to say it is interesting that America's voting has switched sides, they actually took out the one of the showmance even though they were on the side of the house that had been saved the previous two weeks by America's Vote. I don't think there has been a season this divided since Season 6. It makes for entertaining feeds.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.