*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,922 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
ottc777
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Nicole told Corey that she would move to Texas if he committed to the relationship. So pathetic. Unless she's playing him but that doesn't seem like it's the case. She needs to get her head out of her ass.
maybe we'll see her and her nostril slits in the stands on Saturdays.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
hahah my girlfriend was talking about her weird nostrils a few weeks back and her black framed glasses.
spanky
AG
Yeah, her nose doesn't seem like part of her body
Serious Lee
quote:
Nicole told Corey that she would move to Texas if he committed to the relationship. So pathetic. Unless she's playing him but that doesn't seem like it's the case. She needs to get her head out of her ass.
she aint playing him. she is downright obsessed with him. her typical conversations go like this -

Person A: Talking about something in life, the game, kennedy assassination, Pythagorean theorem...

Nicole: Well Corey says......Corey thinks.....One time Corey.....Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey...
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And he's about as charismatic as a vanilla wafer. Not a good look for her. No way he settles for her after he leaves the house. She's going to have a hard fall.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. He's going to go on the Spring Break South Padre "come meet former reality stars at our club" tour that all the other reality show scabs who think they're close to stardom go on before realizing they need to get into a different line of work.
HTownAg98
Hayden had the personality of a fence post too, so it seems to be a theme with her.
LHIOB
AG
Im in St Louis for work the week and after going to Cards game I ubered back to my hotel and decided to walk to Whole Foods to grab a six pack and snack. Im rewatching BB8 on the app so I was planning on knocking out a few eps before going to bed.

Well, its a crazy world because f-ing Dani Donato and Dom were in line in front of me at the check out. No clue why there are in St Louis but their car had Wisconsin plates so it may have been a rental.

Dani was much taller than I thought at around 5'5" and Dom was prob 6'3"ish.

Figured this thread would enjoy the story.

In the last year Ive seen Baylor and Keith from Survivor and now Dani and Dom from BB. Love me some CBS reality TV.
Bunk Moreland
How's dani looking?
LHIOB
AG
She looked good. Still too skinny for my taste but they were both laughing and having a good time.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah she too skinny for me too.

Anyone been reading updates or watching feeds?

Been too lately. Victor still the target?
Diet Cokehead
AG
I just read jokers and it sounds like James is set on Vic going home which is the only thing that makes sense.

Natalie was asking James if he would vote Corey out if she really wanted him to and he kept deflecting.
Bunk Moreland
Good. Right move.

James is doing good for himself, other than the jury member coming back. He has to survive that and he is in a good spot
agsquirrel97
AG
IMO, if James can win a few comps to keep himself safe then he has a good enough resume to win. If he floats to the end politically, then he doesn't have a good enough resume to get the votes.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
IMO, if James can win a few comps to keep himself safe then he has a good enough resume to win. If he floats to the end politically, then he doesn't have a good enough resume to get the votes.
so youre saying that if one of 7 members left in the house can win a few comps then they have a good chance to win?

bold predicition
Bassmaster
AG
I didn't like Paul early on when he was acting like a jackass. I started liking him for a good stretch in the middle until last night when the jackass in him came out again. I love it when someone gets put on the block and then starts demanding answers. The way he went after Nicole and Natalie was bad form, IMO.
gigemJTH12
AG
I disagree. I disliked him early, then started liking him, then disliked him again up until last night.

I was on his side though last night. dumba** Michelle was just making a bunch of crap up as an excuse to get him on the block. Calling him a liar and stuff. She and Natalie admitted that much on camera.

He was right, if they wanted to put him up bc he is good at the game, fine. Just say that and move on.

He was exactly right to get to the bottom of being called a liar. Had to clear his name in case he made it through the week.

and let be clear, no one get through big brother without telling lies all over the place. Its the big, backstabbing, game changing lies that are noteworthy. And he hasnt done that.
Bassmaster
AG
I don't disagree with him wanting to get to the bottom of it, but I think he could have handled it much, much better considering he was dealing with women. He was pretty aggressive. You're right with your last statement though. I look at it as him being pissed off because whatever Michelle or Natalie said, it worked. To me, that means they played a better game in that instance.
gigemJTH12
AG
my opinion is also a little biased because I hate Michelle so much. Every single thing she does or says just drives me absolutely nuts. One of my most hated house guests of all time.
spanky
AG
No way could I say Michelle has played a better game. She hasn't won crap and is only in power because co-hoh was handed to her. She then puts Paul up because Paulie told her garbage that played to her crazy loyalty to mama da. Pretty sure that loyalty to Davonne is driven by her superfandom just like her infatuation with Frank was; nothing to do with the game at all.
spanky
AG
quote:
my opinion is also a little biased because I hate Michelle so much. Every single thing she does or says just drives me absolutely nuts. One of my most hated house guests of all time.
yep...I feel the same
Bassmaster
AG
If you're responding to me, I think you glossed over the bolded part.

quote:
To me, that means they played a better game in that instance.
htxag09
AG
quote:
and let be clear, no one get through big brother without telling lies all over the place. Its the big, backstabbing, game changing lies that are noteworthy. And he hasnt done that.
I feel like he has told some pretty big, game changing lies. He's played both sides of the house for awhile now and it blew up on him. You can't play both sides and not be lying out of your ass. Heck, just a couple weeks ago he made a deal on double eviction night to keep the guys safe, the next week him and Victor put up Corey and Paulie. Not saying it was a bad move, just pointing out one of his backstabbing, game changing lies.

BTW, I'm in the camp of disliking him, then really liking him, and now being annoyed by him.
Eugene4x
AG
Agree. Getting people to blow up and lose their cool is a strong game move.
Bunk Moreland
the only thing that annoyed me last night about Paul was yapping about "who told you those things?"

It doesn't matter. the girls shouldn't have even entertained him. He has no right to just "know" secrets that the other HG's in the house had in discussions.

I find that so funny how many HG's over the years seemingly demand answers. If I were in the house I'd be plain as can be and just say "it doesn't concern you" or tell people to **** off if they sit there and beg to know who said something about em. That's part of the game.

And what Nat said about Paul is so true, and he STILL is planning to put up James and her. So it's a little hollow for him to be "calling people out on lies about him" when he's actively plotting against James and Nat.

All that being said, Paul's POV win was huge, and the kind of thing a winner looks back on. He's still in the driver's seat imo.
htxag09
AG
Yeah, just recently him and Victor were getting onto Paullie for demanding answers about why he was on the block. Lots of short and selective memories in Big Brother, though it is somewhat understandable.
Diet Cokehead
AG
quote:

Except Derek. He played almost a flawless game and I don't remember him telling many lies. He was just the Grand Pupper master the entire time and nobody seemed to notice or care.
Bunk Moreland
Derrick obviously had the huge lie (his occupation). But he more lied to "america" than the other HG's. His DR sessions were many times not what he was actually thinking and doing, because he'd be saying and doing the exact opposite in the house when talking to Cody.

But yeah, he stayed away from most of it.

Dan in season 10 didn't lie very much at all either. His big "lie" was not really a lie as much as it was openly going back on his word to April & Ollie(such a great episode btw). so I guess he initially "lied" when saying they'd be safe, but he didn't hide anything. He manned up and did it in front of everyone.

Those 2 are probably 2 of the 3 best to ever play the game, so it doesn't surprise me.

The biggest thing about the number of lies, etc...is just not always being the most talkative person in the room. Everyone in that house talks in circles because there's nothing else to do. But Dan and Derrick always stayed more or less quiet during game talk with most, and kept the real game talk to one or two others. They were also good at letting words come out of someone else's mouth. When game talk would be tossed to them, they were effective at responding in question form. "you think?" or something like that, so someone else confirms it and they more or less do, but never say it.
ftaggie09
AG
quote:
No way could I say Michelle has played a better game. She hasn't won crap and is only in power because co-hoh was handed to her. She then puts Paul up because Paulie told her garbage that played to her crazy loyalty to mama da. Pretty sure that loyalty to Davonne is driven by her superfandom just like her infatuation with Frank was; nothing to do with the game at all.
Not defending Michelle, because I don't like her either but the part about Paul knowing that Davonne was going home is 100% true. He didn't target her but he put her up knowing if she didn't win POV she was going home. He just acted like he was surprised so he didn't get that blood on his hands.
spanky
AG
I was just saying her getting Paul to blow up was no strategy of hers; it was pure luck just like her being HOH in the first place. It was all based on crap Paulie told her which she foolishly believed. At no point did she say/think/or imagine, I'm gonna put Paul up so he will look like a fool when he blows up after he also wins veto. No game at all unless heavy sobbing, not winning comps, falling in love with past players, believing all kinds of lies, and being gifted a co-HOH is a strategy.
spanky
AG
quote:
quote:
Not defending Michelle, because I don't like her either but the part about Paul knowing that Davonne was going home is 100% true. He didn't target her but he put her up knowing if she didn't win POV she was going home. He just acted like he was surprised so he didn't get that blood on his hands.
Even so, the only reason it is an issue for Michelle is because she blindly loved Davonne because she was a former player. I mean, Paul was continually put on the block and had no choice but to be at the mercy of others as a pawn. Yet, he doesn't feel slighted. So he didn't tell Michelle he got wind of Davonne being sent home, and he should be punished like no other? She is slighted over that? Seriously?
aggietoolman
AG
James fate will be determined by who comes back into the house. If Victor or Paulie come back, James will be overwhelming target. Hoping anyone outside of those two make it.
Serious Lee
so natalie said she is smarter than paul. then later today james says (of paul/vic's quarreling) "What if this is all a ploy?" michelle and nat think no way they could do something like that.

if they pull this off and paulie ends up back in the house im going to LMFAO for real.

btw, paul supposedly has been prepping for law school, thus the constant berating of people for their lies.
MooreTrucker
AG
Jatalie??? Nicorey?!?!?
aggie98infl
AG
Big drama and fights this afternoon. Paul and Vic's plan may have worked. It sounds like Nic may have finally sketched James out enough for him to flip. Who know with him though. Before the fight James said that "they" want the showmances final four. Should be a great episode tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.