*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,934 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
AggieGirl35
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was just telling my husband how he's so pretty but so dumb when he did that and then I felt bad.
CheeseSndwch
I only really check this thread on Thursdays so this post isn't really applicable to tonight but Meech has got to lose that black hat. Some girls can pull off a ball-cap but Meech is not one of them.
rhoswen
AG
Natalie & Victor last ones still in the HOH comp.
mloz12
If Victor is smart, he'd listen to what Day told him and let Natalie win this so he can play in the double next week
rhoswen
AG
Victor wins.

But if he listens to what Da told him, he knows he's a target regardless of any double evictions. At least this way he's safe for a week and has a week to maybe sway those people/create another target prior to dbl eviction. Also it's common knowledge natalie doesn't like Victor and would have likely put him up had he given her the comp. I doubt he puts her up.

/babbling stream of consciousness
Bunk Moreland
Did Victor and Natalie make any deals in exchange for her falling?
mloz12
quote:
Did Victor and Natalie make any deals in exchange for her falling?
He just assured her she wouldn't go up
aggietoolman
AG
Victor feels like he is part of that core group of guys. Even with the warning from Da, I don't think he will target Paulie or Paul. In fact Paulie and Paul discussed that earlier this week and planned to have Vic put up Z and Natalie, Meech or Nicole. That would rid Paulie of Z without him having to do it.

I don't know if any of that changed recently as I haven't really checked much in the last 48 hours.

Rex Racer
AG
I lost a lot of respect for Paulie after the way he has been treating Z. I understand if he doesn't like her the same way that she likes him, but if you don't want that crap to blow up your game, you don't get involved with someone in the house. I know it's a game, but you shouldn't pretend to be interested in someone and play with their feelings. To me, that's the one line I wouldn't cross in the house.
Bunk Moreland
I don't mind them doing it. Dr. Will was very successful at it one year he was on.

The difference imo is his arrogance about it. I'd employ the move if it helped my game, but I'd feel somewhat bad about doing it and definitely speak candidly. But he's so high on life right now because he's basically running the house every week without having to be hoh.
htxag09
AG
I see both sides. He's definitely leading her on for his own advantage. But she seems bat **** crazy. I mean she was hiding in the secret tunnel the other night staring at the little monitor showing the outside of it. And she was the main girl in the short lived all girls alliance that said she was a strong woman and would never let a guy mess with her emotions or game.

And she's not very smart. Why would you tell Paulie you are targeting Paul, his best friend. It may be the best move for her game wise but did come off as jealousy a little.
Bunk Moreland
oh I agree.

The conversation on the bed about who to target was so shady by both Paulie and Z though. They were clearly both feeling each other out for different motivations. Paulie was going to use whatever answer she gave and drive that as a wedge and create the "reason" Z needs to go. Paul just happened to be the name she chose.

On her side, you know consciously or subconsciously she said Paul because he's getting Paulie's attention as of late, and she wants him gone because of that.

Z is wrapped up and doing the obsessive thing. And I have no problem with the strategy by Paulie, but this is one example of many where I think he's playing too brazenly.

However, winning comps will get you far and it appears he can win most comps he wants to with this cast.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:

And she's not very smart. Why would you tell Paulie you are targeting Paul, his best friend. It may be the best move for her game wise but did come off as jealousy a little.
My wife and I were yelling at the tv when she did that. So stupid!
MooreTrucker
AG

quote:

Just like Da'vonne telling James that she's targeting the showmances.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
I lost a lot of respect for Paulie after the way he has been treating Z. I understand if he doesn't like her the same way that she likes him, but if you don't want that crap to blow up your game, you don't get involved with someone in the house. I know it's a game, but you shouldn't pretend to be interested in someone and play with their feelings. To me, that's the one line I wouldn't cross in the house.
I think at first, Paulie really had some feelings for Z. I dont think Paulie was/is just pretending to have interest in her. I think he wanted a relationship withZ, but she just took it farther than Paulie wanted/expected to go. Because of that, Paulie is in a sticky position because now he can't break it off or it will dramatically hurt his game. Paulie is also first and foremost concerned with playing Big Brother (as they all should be). Z does not seem to be that way.

MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
I think at first, Paulie really had some feelings for Z. I dont think Paulie was/is just pretending to have interest in her. I think he wanted a relationship withZ, but she just took it farther than Paulie wanted/expected to go. Because of that, Paulie is in a sticky position because now he can't break it off or it will dramatically hurt his game. Paulie is also first and foremost concerned with playing Big Brother (as they all should be). Z does not seem to be that way.

At the end last night, though, it looked like they might have made up a bit. Maybe he realized he was being too harsh.

I'm not watching the feeds though, just reading here.
ftaggie09
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the end last night, though, it looked like they might have made up a bit. Maybe he realized he was being too harsh.

I'm not watching the feeds though, just reading here.
Z is crazy and very jealous. They didn't really do a good job of showing that on the show. She really doesn't like him even talking to the other girls.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Z is crazy and very jealous. They didn't really do a good job of showing that on the show. She really doesn't like him even talking to the other girls.
It's amazing the editing job they do to direct the storyline. I read on here how they make fun of Nat and her "FT's" and how she's a target. None of that is on the air. She's basically just James' girlfriend as far as what they actually show.
mloz12
Oh yeah, they more than made up. The other night was the Halfway Party and Z got pretty tipsy. She was all over Paulie to the point where he had to remind her that she is a kindergarten teacher. Not a very good look for her...
rhoswen
AG
Kindergarten teachers get horn too. They just probably shouldn't do it on national television.

The part where she opens up the HOH door just to peep in was weird as ***** I'm surprised she didn't claim "what? That wasn't me," when Paulie came downstairs.
Bunk Moreland
Michelle and Zakiyah are up and the blame game is on.
m-walker
AG
POV was the hide and seek competition and took forever. Paulie won and as of right now plans on not using the VETO.
LHIOB
AG
Time to backdoor Paulie. Hes winning a ton of comps which he should know isnt a good idea.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Time to backdoor Paulie. Hes winning a ton of comps which he should know isnt a good idea.

Yup
jac4
AG
Should be some drama this week. I presume that Z expects Paulie to use PoV on her. Also, James seems reluctant to make game plays when he isn't HOH, but his care package gives him some power. I think the main alliance got lucky that Victor got HOH. Victor was able to target 2 players that Paul-Paulie-Nicole wanted out without them necessarily facing blow back.

Double eviction week would be the perfect time to target Paulie. I'm still wanting to see James gone.

rhoswen
AG
There's been talk that Paulie isn't going to use it and asked nicole/corey to act as a buffer between them because she's gonna lose it when she finds out.
TJJackson
I've been so bored with this season I went back and watched bb3, one of the three season I have never seen.

The quality of the early seasons was very good against anything after season 10. What I miss from the early season is the realness of the show.

It just feels overproduced and fake, I may be on my last legs as far as continuing to watch the show.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Did you watch past seasons on cbs all access? What's considered the best seasons?
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Did you watch past seasons on cbs all access? What's considered the best seasons?

The first all stars with Dr Will and Boogie is fun
TJJackson
quote:

I think 2-8 and 10 are the best. Out of those I'd say 2, 6, 7, and 10 are the best of that group.

Yes I did watch them on the all access app.
TJJackson
Well some on the all access app. I got into big brother on season 13. I then went back watched season 8, then 2, 7, 4, 5, 7 again, 10. I watched these on YouTube. I've recently watched 11,12, 6, and 3 on the app.

I've tried watching season 1 several times, I just can't get into it. I've heard 9 is terrible, so I've been reluctant to watch it so far.
ftaggie09
AG
Season 6 is one of my favorites

House is split between 2 big alliances and they hate each other.
rhoswen
AG
I missed some seasons in the middle and I'm glad to know I can go back & watch them. Absolutely agree on the fact the more recent they are, the more staged everything is. I mean, even diary room sessions are scripted at this point.
TJJackson
quote:

Cappy cappy cappy!
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

Is that the season with Cappy?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.