*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,930 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
emoney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Completely agree with this. Nicole was constantly studying days with him. I think what Corey had over Nicole in this comp is she's constantly thinking and stresses herself out. Corey just goes out and does it. I don't know Corey but he comes off as a guy who lacks some common sense and says dumb things at times but is probably good when it comes to figuring things out (in school and comps) if he puts his mind to it. I'm sure the fact that he hasn't been able to have his Adderall in the house also affected him in some ways.
MooreTrucker
AG
He is an Aggie after all. Can't be THAT stupid.
jac4
AG
To the surprise of no one, Nicole beat James in round 2 of HOH.

Really pulling for Paul here. I'm certain Nicole takes James to final 2.
aggie98infl
AG
Big Brother let the final 3 know about the new OTT Season. They showed a commercial and gave them a chalk board that they could leave a message/advice for the new houseguests. Nic and James seem less than thrilled that their 15 min. of fame is only going to last about 15 seconds this year. James did ask if he could be on the new season.

jac4
AG
Who do y'all have tonight? I think Paul takes Nicole to the final 2 and wins a close vote.

If Nicole wins HOH, she takes James and wins a not so close vote.
LHIOB
AG
The RHAP guys seem to think James can win vs Nicole
Bunk Moreland
I think James goes no matter what. Nicole has way too much of a strong hold in the jury if Paul took her.

For Nicole: Corey James Natalie Bridgette (feminist) Davonne(am I gonna have to give that girl 500 thousand?!) and of course Paulie (thanks Coooody) and Zakiyah(whatever you say paulie).
aggie98infl
AG
I think Nic will take James, she was practicing 2 different speeches. There is no need to practice vs James unless she is going to take him. She does appear to be waffling, she has said she doesn't think he deserves to get $50,000 for just chasing Nat and sleeping all summer. She clearly has no self awareness. Paul really seems like he thinks James is some mastermind and he has a better chance vs. Nic. That seems crazy to me, hopefully he will wise up and take James. He just really hates him and doesn't want him to get any money. James was super cocky thinking he was guaranteed that both would take him and now he thinks neither will.

The feeds have been predictably boring, but I saw this and it cracked me up. I guess no one has really bothered to clean since Vic left.
quote:
September 18

Ranch dressing

Nicole wearing Corey's ratty pancho. (Note Ranch dressing in background.)

September 19

Ranch dressing

Nicole wearing Corey's ratty pancho

September 20

Ranch dressing/Nicole wearing ratty smelly pancho combo pic

I guess Paul finally cleaned up yesterday and put the Ranch in the fridge. Here's hoping they have salad for lunch and are all sick for the live finale.
quote:
I'm on the case. Paul started cleaning the kitchen area around 1:17 PM. At 1:19.42 PM he grabbed the ranch dressing and put it in the fridge.

Carl Underguard
AG
Your boy's gonna come through with the win. I'm putting it out into the universe.
Sex Panther
AG
Your Boy taking it home tonight #FRIENDSHIP
htxag09
AG
Wow, meech looks more so like an immature, jealous, ***** more now than ever and I'm glad as hell they are calling her out.

She's so blinded by her hate of Nicole shes trying to say James has played a better game than her.
Carl Underguard
AG
I feel kinda bad for Meech. She may like the show, but I don't think she was cut out for this game psychologically.
Carl Underguard
AG
When she sees what people have said about her online, she's not gonna happy.
MooreTrucker
AG
She needs to grow the f up.
htxag09
AG
Paul won final hoh
Carl Underguard
AG
Your boy!!!
htxag09
AG
What will he do...definitely should take James. But did say he doesn't want to reward James for being worthless.
htxag09
AG
He's taking Nicole.
Carl Underguard
AG
I think Paul may gotten James's vote by telling him that Nicole betrayed him in his eviction speech. I think that's why Nicole was bothered by it. I hope so, at least.
Carl Underguard
AG
Paul's answers are terrible.
spanky
AG
Meech is a psycho
htxag09
AG
I thought his 3rd answer was decent. The rest sucked, which I was surprised by. Definitely dodged the ******* question. IMO, a personality is not an exclusive for saying all the things he said.
Ganondorf
AG
If Nicole wins she's getting murdered by Meech. She hates her so much.
Carl Underguard
AG
All he has to say is that it was strategy, which some of it was. The girls are still clearly bothered by him calling Meech a ****, but he did that to get Nicorey to flip on James and Natalie. And it worked and got him to the end! It really seems to me like he thinks he has it wrapped up and isn't too concerned with his answers.
RockInspector
Big Meech is a big effing baby, annoying as hell and like someone else posted....she needs to grow the hell up.

And does anyone else think that Bridgette is just an unlikable person?
Carl Underguard
AG
Great ****ing speech!
spanky
AG
Bridgette doesn't think that pairing with the strong guys is an acceptable strategy. Only way to win in her eyes is teaming with females...little hypocritical to me. She focuses on sex way too much
Carl Underguard
AG
Z looks good tonight. And I personally find Bridgette adorable.
Sports-Ag
AG
How can you not want Paul to win after that speech.
MooreTrucker
AG
"Looking good, Nicole! Paul."
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Z looks good tonight. And I personally find Bridgette adorable.
Meech looks good, but so hateful.

Natalie is stunning as usual.
RockInspector
Hope your boy wins

Maybe if I just mute the cabbage patch I might find her...no...I just don't like her
MooreTrucker
AG
Nicole wins 5-4
RockInspector
Meech is pissed...and crying
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Meech is pissed...and crying
and vomiting, right?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.