*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,606 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not impressed by the cast. Don't want a mix of past guests to add to the manipulation.

Last year was a horrible season and it seems to be getting progressively worse over time. Probably will casually follow website updates, but will only watch shows when able to stream at lunch at work. Not going to invest time into it as long as they keep repeating the same issues over and over.
Bunk Moreland
Agree that it hasnt been good the last few years. Grodner needs to go. Stop casting family members, people with ties to the show, and based on hitting stereotypes. I'm down for some eye candy, but add in some variety.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Natalies hobbies...

quote:
Favorite activities: I love painting, cooking, baking, eating, napping, shopping, online shopping, doing makeup, doing hair, tanning, pageants, dancing, going on dates, playing with puppies, looking at puppy videos on Instagram and online, party planning, decorating, having tea time, getting dressed-up, doing my nails, and bargain shopping!

Reminds me of Trish from Parks n Rec

AG
quote:
I think Corey's days are numbered. He doesn't seem like he will be a good player.

If he does well it will be like Clay from last year, banking on likeablenss and good clean image.
Um...lets let the show start before making predictions like that.
Mucho austin
AG
No
tk for tu juan
Corey's days are numbered because of past "anti-gay" tweets.
Aggie09Derek
AG
quote:
Bunk Moreland
he called people ***s and said gay on some tweets a handful of years ago. Already making the rounds on BB boards.

the folks on jokers, for their part, more or less said who TF cares.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Seems dumb he wouldn't delete those before going on a national stage
Bunk Moreland
they were twitter responses to people, and it was so long ago he probably didn't even remember. Should have deleted all social media for sure though.
AG
quote:
Shouldn't the cast already be in seclusion and not know about those?
tk for tu juan
Sorry, forgot the joking face on my post. The tweets were lame and why I used quotation marks
spence10
AG
In like Flynn.
Bunk Moreland
ttt for tonight's 2 hour premiere. 4 returning HG's will be coming back it sounds like. Below are the rumors. I'm not sure I'd buy 2 people from BB17, but who knows.

* Frank Eudy, BB14
* Nicole Franzel, BB16
* Da'Vonne Rogers, BB17
* James Huling, BB17

Also, one good thing that has been announced so far...is the end of the battle of the block competition. Of course, they'll be replacing it with a different game, so hopefully it wont be as awful as BotB
LHIOB
AG
quote:
ttt for tonight's 2 hour premiere. 4 returning HG's will be coming back it sounds like. Below are the rumors. I'm not sure I'd buy 2 people from BB17, but who knows.

* Frank Eudy, BB14
* Nicole Franzel, BB16
* Da'Vonne Rogers, BB17
* James Huling, BB17

Also, one good thing that has been announced so far...is the end of the battle of the block competition. Of course, they'll be replacing it with a different game, so hopefully it wont be as awful as BotB
I REALLY hope DaVonne isn't one.

Need some hots.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I REALLY hope DaVonne isn't one.

Need some hots.
I think the most sound choice for the game and for all viewers is to bring back the following (with photos):

Jen BB12

Laura Big Brother 11

Jessica Big Brother 8

Cassi Colvin Big Brother 13

Britney Haynes is my all time favorite, but she's doing the mom thing now, so she is in retirement.
Serious Lee

looks exactly like the colorado chick from last season
Bunk Moreland
Laura is a bit better imo...

LHIOB
AG
Brit is my #1 all time too
neal00ag
AG
One word to describe how bad last season was - Trombonists
Bunk Moreland
Nicole, James, davonne, Frank confirmed.

Meh
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Natalies hobbies...

quote:
Favorite activities: I love painting, cooking, baking, eating, napping, shopping, online shopping, doing makeup, doing hair, tanning, pageants, dancing, going on dates, playing with puppies, looking at puppy videos on Instagram and online, party planning, decorating, having tea time, getting dressed-up, doing my nails, and bargain shopping!

She's smokin' hot, and doesn't seem to be nearly as ditzy as this description would lead you to believe.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Nicole, James, davonne, Frank confirmed.

Meh

Nicole is still cute. James is still funny. Da'Vonne is still annoying. And Frank is...well, I don't much remember Frank, so there's that.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
She's smokin' hot, and doesn't seem to be nearly as ditzy as this description would lead you to believe.

Agree. Bronte started bad but they'll just show her less and she won't come off as annoying as she probably is.

Josey and Paul are brutal.
Ganondorf
AG
Davonne is still unbearable and her whole team isn't any better.
Bunk Moreland
Edit: didn't mean for the laughing/crying emoticon

I actually kinda like davonne. I think she suffers from too much air time. But as a poker dealer she can see the obvious and call it for what it is. She did it last year with the twins, already with Tiffany, and she quickly realizes Paul is miserable to work with.

Her sass and swagger **** can get too over the top sometimes for the DR sessions but I'm ok with her.

Wondering who will go on the team that was dead last.

You have the oldest, weakest competitor in Glenn, the weakest physical vet in Nicole, possibly the strongest physical competitor in Corey, and Vanessa's sister in Tiffany(for those who know who she is already)

Obviously one wins and it becomes 3, but that team has 3 obvious targets and one more who will be as soon as her secret is out. Anyone could go home.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
quote:
Natalies hobbies...

quote:

Thought the same thing. Very tolerable. In the rocket game...man!
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Davonne is still unbearable and her whole team isn't any better.

She is so damn awful. So. Damn. Annoying.
spanky
AG
Momma da gotta go already
tk for tu juan
The Mama vs Paul drama guarantees their safety for a few weeks. Too much quality TV for the producers to give up.

It is always fun watching the short sighted goals fall apart early in the season (newbies getting rid of the olds). Frank's social game will pave the way for that to happen.

Paul was quick enough to see the difference in the castle opening shading, but did not make the connection that they should be on the same side until the end; just clever editing?
MooreTrucker
AG

quote:
Paul was quick enough to see the difference in the castle opening shading, but did not make the connection that they should be on the same side until the end; just clever editing?

this piece makes me think that Glenn will be the one to go from the losing team. He (according to him) tried to tell them that something was wrong with the base, and then when it was wrong, proceeded to tell them "I told you so".

It'll depend on what type of challenge it is, but if he loses, he's gone.
Serious Lee
i didnt know who nicole was until last night but she has a striking resemblance to a former aggie pitcher.

http://www.12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=721

gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
i didnt know who nicole was until last night but she has a striking resemblance to a former aggie pitcher.

http://www.12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=721

yeah I definitely do not see that at all.
Bunk Moreland
neither do I. I see Michelle from the game being a sister of Nicole's more than her.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
neither do I. I see Michelle from the game being a sister of Nicole's more than her.
Yeah, they look alike and sounds alike.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.