*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,598 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Paul wins POV, which means Meech chooses replacement I believe. This should be interesting
Carl Underguard
AG
Natalie and James are planning to vote out Vic as of now. I hope he comes back for a second time.
LHIOB
AG
Vic can beat Paulie
RockInspector
If Vic gets voted out and battles back again, I hope he wins the whole damn thing.

RockInspector
Basically, James is the deciding vote...no matter who Natalie puts up after Paul pulls himself off the block.

It still seems like Vic is the plan but it is a long time until Thursday.
Bunk Moreland
I think Meech has to make the replacement selection
aggie98infl
AG
quote:
I think Meech has to make the replacement selection
She does, Right now they are convinced there isn't anyone coming back. They think it is too late in the game (every other time they have done it when there have been 4 jurors, not 5). They are just assuming there won't be another double eviction so the time works out properly. I think if they get any inkling someone might come back they will get rid of Corey, it is too big of a risk that Paulie will come back and then you have a tight group of 3 again.
Thisguy1
Are they for sure having another battle back or are y'all speculating?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Are they for sure having another battle back or are y'all speculating?

For sure. Next week's evicted hg and the other 4 already in jury will have a comp in a special episode next Friday to get one hg back in.

It's just stupid at this point but clearly a move to get paulie back in the game.
RockInspector
Y'all are correct. Meech gets the renom...my mistake.
RockInspector
So far, as much as James/Natalie don't seem to want to do it, they are planning on voting out Victor (since James will be the deciding vote)...regardless of who Meech puts up.

As much as I don't want to see Vic go, it's actually a smart game move. Vic and Paul are just too good and if either one of them make it to the final two, they are going to win.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Them letting a juror come back is so unbelieably weak. I really now hope Victor gets evicted and fights his way back into the house a second time.
AG
I doubt it's actually a battle back in the same way that the first one was. I'm guessing it will be a typical hoh type comp.
htxag09
AG
Last night on BBAD Corey was telling some baseball and road trip stories. It was pretty cool and I enjoyed it, some were pretty funny.

Also, I know I've ragged on Natalie but seems she's one of the few with her head out of her ass right now. Appears the plan is for Meech to replace Paul with Corey or Nicole, obviously. Paul is pushing Meech towards Corey and she appears to be reluctantly giving in even though she wants Nicole gone and doesn't see Corey as a threat to her. Between James, Natalie, and Meech it appears they are agreeing to vote out Corey (or Nicole) vs. Vic. Natalie kept saying if they keep letting Vic and Paul get by week to week one of them will win the whole thing, they are both too good, which I agree with. But it appears that the three of them think they can vote out Corey this week, Paul or Vic will win HOH next week (they are half the competitors, and the stronger half at that), do their dirty work and get out Nicole, then they can target them the following week.

I just don't see how they aren't expecting Paul and Vic to win the HOH next week then turn around and put up Natalie and James. Everything they've done in the game shows they'll have no problem to turn on their recent alliance and get out the last remaining couple, it would be much better for their game than going after Nicole, who is really no threat.

And I know there will be a returning house guest, but none of them know that so aren't taking it into consideration in their plans.

I also know that none of these conversations really matter, all that matters is what James and Natalie think as he may as well be the only one voting this week.
htxag09
AG
Also, IMO, it kind of sucks the way Corey lost the HOH. I understand it's the most fair way to have the tiebreaker, but it would still suck. I mean the goal wasn't to get back as quick as possible. Hell, if anything you're incentive is to stay away from your button for as long as possible looking for discs.

But some of those DR sessions recapping the competition were pretty damn funny.
RockInspector
I can't tell what the plan is anymore. James is playing both sides right now and he is the deciding vote so he has all the power right now.

And something weird happened late last night or early this morning. Apparently, James and Nicole had a conversation that whoever won from their final four group (James, Nat, Corey and Nic) that they agreed to buy something nice for everyone in that group. Well, that's a big no-no and production called both of them into the DR (separately) and told them this very thing. However, the weird thing is they made Nicole go up to the HoH and tell James she would not be buying him any presents if she won while everyone but Corey was up there. Then James had to do the same thing in front of everyone. The HoH crew started freaking out trying to figure out what was going on. James left the HoH none to happy with production.

It does not discount the fact that James will still control who goes home once Meech nominates Corey/Nicole.
RockInspector
And I don't believe Michelle has a prayer of winning but if she does, the two people she could win against are actually Corey and Nicole (as far as jury votes are concerned)...and she is trying to get rid of them.
LHIOB
AG
That was a really fun HoH last night. I can't imagine how fast that 30 secs would go in the pitch black when you don't know where you are going.
jac4
AG
I'm starting to hate this cast. I did the same thing last season. The only 2 I like somewhat are Victor and Paul. I like Corey, but honestly only because he is an Aggie.

The only thing that would redeem this season for me is if Natalie and James turn on each other.
aggietoolman
AG
I'm just the opposite. I've been out of the loop for a little bit, so I'm not sure what's really been happening other than what has been reported here.

I actually like the cast as a whole. I didn't particularly like Frank or DaVonne, but that was mostly from the impressions they formed in their previous seasons.

And I think this has been one of the better seasons in a while. Nice to not have one person or small group completely dominating the game.
khkman22
AG
quote:
And something weird happened late last night or early this morning. Apparently, James and Nicole had a conversation that whoever won from their final four group (James, Nat, Corey and Nic) that they agreed to buy something nice for everyone in that group. Well, that's a big no-no and production called both of them into the DR (separately) and told them this very thing. However, the weird thing is they made Nicole go up to the HoH and tell James she would not be buying him any presents if she won while everyone but Corey was up there. Then James had to do the same thing in front of everyone. The HoH crew started freaking out trying to figure out what was going on. James left the HoH none to happy with production.
You can't do what you want to with the money, but we can manipulate the game and give unfair advantages (possibly even cheat since we are not showing actual times during RK comps, etc.) to whoever we want...

I don't understand why any of the houseguests listen to production. The houseguests have to know they are wanting what's best for CBS (or what they think is best) and will not necessarily help you down the road. If I played, I would try to have a secret conversation with each houseguest to ignore what production says and play your game and what is best for you.
LHIOB
AG
I don't think you are allowed to split the $$ or give away winnings on any realist show unless its otherwise in the rules.
RockInspector
Whatever James and Natalie are planning for Thursday is confusing. Natalie has literally thrown out Corey, Nicole and Victor to Michelle as who is getting voted out (before she has even renominated anyone).

I think she is just trying to throw up a smokescreen and say that James made the decision for whoever is going home and she respects that but ultimately, it was his decision and not hers.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I don't think you are allowed to split the $$ or give away winnings on any realist show unless its otherwise in the rules.

Correct. They must have been somewhat serious with an idea because a few weeks ago Paul and Victor were talking about just splitting 1st and 2nd prize money if they made f2 and production didn't make em do anything
khkman22
AG
quote:
Yeah, but where does BB (any show for that matter) draw the line on how you split the money? I understand not being able to split it 50/50, 20/20/60, etc., but how can you say they can't buy a gift for someone when you can't prove that the money that bought the gift was with money won from the show? The best thing to do would be to announce to everybody at the beginning that you want to know their birthday so you can buy them a gift once outside the house. Then, buy something cheap for the people you didn't care for and something nicer for the others. Once the game is underway, figure out a way to let the select few know your plans.

My bigger gripe is CBS being allowed in anyway at all to talk about gameplay to the houseguests, send people back in at unknown points in the game, not show times on separately performed comps, etc. To me, that would piss me off that I wasted my time when you never gave me a chance to win if you are trying to influence others on how to vote or select certain competitions to favor certain people.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Many are forgetting the true definition of "Big Brother".
RockInspector
Corey is on the block with Victor. Victor seems to be the target and Paul is being discussed as the target for next week.

Natalie wants Michelle to talk to Corey and Nicole about their plant to save Corey and go after Paul next week but Michelle doesn't want that info getting back to Paul and Victor.

I think she figures that if she and Paul are the only two odd men out so to speak, they will naturally team up against the other two couples and she doesn't want to burn that bridge....otherwise, she is the fifth wheel.
LHIOB
AG
Its been discussed on RHAP but the 5th wheel is a great place to be. The two couples will naturally war against each other leaving you to play both sides and side with the winner of the battle.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Unless the couples have a deal ala Nicole/James
jac4
AG
quote:
How stupid is the rest of the house to allow 2 couples to make it this far?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
How stupid is the rest of the house to allow 2 couples to make it this far?
Agreed. They seemed to have a solid plan in place, but then got sideswiped by Nicole's accusations against Paul.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Nicole told Corey that she would move to Texas if he committed to the relationship. So pathetic. Unless she's playing him but that doesn't seem like it's the case. She needs to get her head out of her ass.
htxag09
AG
Well in her defense Texas is bad ass.
RockInspector
Pretty sure Nicole mounted Corey last night.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Did you see it on the feeds or are people talking about it on a forum somewhere?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.