*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,916 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hes being made to look like a fool on national TV and he doesnt like it. His little brother played a better game and he doesnt like it. He cant handle the big leagues.
htxag09
AG
quote:
Victor and Paul think they have final 2 in the bag

I feel like victor is getting a little cocky and overplaying. Him, James, and nat think they have final 3 in the bag. And I'm getting where I can't stand Natalie.....talks a pretty big game even though she sucks at all comps.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. The comments by Michelle and Bridgette also have him freaked out. He no doubt knows about Aaryn from bb15 and the public shaming she got, and I guarantee he's worried.

The entire last 3 days have been him trying to play victim, get the "true word out" and show his "loyalty." Telling anyone who will listen that he'd never nominate any of his boys, trying to use Zakiyah's actions and words about him in her final days and project it as if he was being played the whole time with her.

Nobody really buying what he's selling. But imo it's a blatant attempt at re writing his public perception before he leaves.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I only know what I read here and see during the regular broadcasts, but it sounds like a situation where the cover-up is becoming worse than the crime.

If he'd just say "damn, I really became cocky and over-played my hand" he'd have a chance at getting back in people's good graces. Instead he's trying to convince everyone that he didn't behave like he did.
Bunk Moreland
Agreed. But you psych yourself out in the house and you don't know what production has shown or how they've portrayed you, so naturally you freak.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
quote:
Rumor on Twitter is that if the round trip ticket isn't found on Thursday, America will get to vote on who comes back in

Lol how stupid is that?! Production knows damn well who has the RT ticket. Just let the tickets expire or something. 2 "returns" are dumb, especially because we'd choose between jury members only I assume, meaning day z Bridgette or paulie.

No thanks. Apparently production loves Day.

Yeah what is with the Day love? She was evicted a year ago in week 2. It's not like people had time to know or like her. She was a non factor.

This year she was loud, annoying, crying, non threat in comps, and just holding a grudge against frank. And now they are rumored to bring her back for this fall season??
aggietoolman
AG
Well, they aren't sugar coating the earlier Paulie drama. Pretty straight forward edit.
aggiepublius
AG
Yeah. A bit surprised with the flashback show and giving Paulie this edit. It is really showing his ugly side.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Gonna be a rough exit interview for paulie.

Imo, the worst thing that happened for his game was Derrick and Cody trying to coach him up and it psyched him out.

I can picture the "bro outs" of them 3 talking about how legendary it'll be if he won and all that *****

He thought he was destined to win and as soon as he got control in the house, he got too arrogant. Pretty sure I mentioned it multiple times a few pages back. It was clear as day.

The one good thing was that Paul recognized it and floated away. Had he stayed loyal to paulie, we'd be watching meech or Natalie go home this week
Bunk Moreland
BB care package coming up is co-hoh.

Winner gets to be co hoh next week, sharing the responsibilities and luxuries of hoh, and gets to nominate 1 of the 2 for eviction.

Dunno how I feel about that. Victor or Paul will get it I'm guessing
Carl Underguard
AG
I'm not sure if it will make much of a difference this week.
aggie98infl
AG
It will only make a difference if Corey or Nicole win HOH. I'm not gonna lie, I would take some pleasure in Nicole going out on Corey's HOH or vice versa. I really wanted to like Corey and for the most part was indifferent to him, but his blind loyalty to Paulie and joining in on the Nat bashing this week really rubbed me the wrong way.
Bunk Moreland
Paulie did get saved a bit by editing (though it could easily make the tape for Wednesday) with his sort of mental breakdown antics all night after the hoh comp.

Thursday late night leading up to hoh was real awkward.

But he did even more of it after nominations so I assume they'll give a heavy dose of it there.
aggie98infl
AG
Yeah, they could have been much worse to Paulie. I'm glad they showed the comments he made, I know some people were thinking Natalie was exaggerating or making it up and the one under the bed was even worse than what she said. They didn't touch on all the FT comments either and his implying he knew personal stuff about her that was really bad from outside of the house.

Apparently sometime either during the DE or right after he chased Michelle into the London room and hit her with the door when he flung it open. Paul and I think Corey may have chased after him because they were really worried he might hurt someone.

This was from earlier today:
quote:
Corey: You didn't see It all though, James told Paulie to calm down and that Paulie was scaring people, because he was. Like, It was honestly scary, Paullie was freaking out.

Nicole: See? I didn't see that..

Corey: Yeah, It was bad. It was aggressive. Overly aggressive. If I was a girl, I would have been scared. I thought he was going to get called In the DR and get evicted for hitting Michelle with the door.
aggie98infl
AG
Paulie finally caved and is baking his pie. He has a hat and apron he has to wear and has to wave a flag for the 40 minutes it is cooking. He said he only agreed to do it for one day. We'll see if he follows through.
Serious Lee
the incident with paulie hitting meech with the door was an incident. the way i heard it explained on BBAD the other night was he was making a beeline at james for nixing the votes after the ceremony and michelle just happened to be the last one in the room and he didnt even see her behind the door in his haste
Serious Lee
after this last week i have two questions on my mind.

1: how much better would next week be if they shifted the focus of the show from the big brother house to the jury house (assuming paulie gets evicted).

2. if i took a shot of a wine cooler every time nicole mentioned corey in an off topic conversation, could i survive?
rhoswen
AG
What happens if he doesn't bake his pies? He's already nominated, so no punishment nom.
TJJackson
quote:
What happens if he doesn't bake his pies? He's already nominated, so no punishment nom.

Penalty vote?

I think that happened on BB8 when Jen was on the block and refused to eat slop.

Bunk Moreland
Yeah first he'd get a penalty vote, and if he kept pissing them off they'd probably do am eviction, but my guess is they're talking him into sticking out his final days a ton in the Dr. . Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he got a secret letter of encouragement from Cody or something they made him promise not to talk about in the house.
LHIOB
AG
He thinks hes bigger than the game. I mean he was "bred for this" after all. I cant remember a house guest who has acted like this big of a ***** before. Its pretty amazing and I hope they continue to show his true colors.
The Milkman
AG
Watching his arrogance, when you know what is going on with the rest of the house, is so extremely entertaining. When he started his fight with Nat and saying "you'll be the next out the door. I'm not threatening, I know."

Then when the reality check hit him and started crying... soo satisfying.
aggie98infl
AG
I can't tell if he is just trying to get sympathy or if he is really having a mental break. He made his pie but spent the entire time crying about his ex. They were all trying to encourage him and were starting to feel bad for him. Then he tried to launch his new plan to Vic and later Paul to get James on the block and vote him out. He keeps bringing up being claustrophobic and that he can't make 5 weeks in the jury house, but he could maybe handle 3 or 4. He is begging them to keep him just one more week. Then he brought up he needed the money because he has an aunt with cancer and wants to help her.

It really pissed Vic and Paul off and they told everyone else. He pleas don't make any sense, what does one more week in jury do? The sick aunt really sent them over the edge, trying to guilt them into keeping him when he says he'll quit jury if he goes home this week and forfeit the stipend. Most of house couldn't afford to lose their stipend and why would he give up any money if he was so concerned about helping his aunt.

I'm curious what will happen once the veto is over and he has no hope. He keeps saying he won't campaign against Corey, but I don't think he will stick to it. He has already pissed Corey off by saying he was all for the James plan. I really think he might quit, I think in his head it would be better to quit than admit he was beaten by a bunch of girls.
LHIOB
AG
This is one of the better "falls from grace" in reality TV history. Im trying to think of a bigger one but its tough.

He went from being one of the cockiest players in BB history who was using a girl and lying to her face to a crying, blubbering and pathetic mess. Its fantastic.

I hope he quits jury and is publicly shamed. I also hope he gets boo'ed on Thursday. his fragile millennial ego won't be able to take it.

Major props to Vic and Paul for seeing through his crap and making a really big move. This has been a fun week so far.
Bunk Moreland
well know he has the round trip ticket, right? I mean, given his massive rollercoaster of a season, of course he's the one who picked it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
This season has gotten so much better since Paulie fell off the deep end. If he has the round trip or wins some battle back, It's going to be a wild ride.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
quote:
He thinks hes bigger than the game. I mean he was "bred for this" after all. I cant remember a house guest who has acted like this big of a ***** before. Its pretty amazing and I hope they continue to show his true colors.
Josea? He was the Big Brother messiah.
agsquirrel97
AG
RockInspector
After Paulie gets the boot, I'm ready for Natalie to go...not a chance in hell she wants to be anything more than friends with James...she's just using him...and she is extremely insecure.

Would actually like to see James, Paul and Vick in the final three...would be OK with any of those guys winning.
Diet Cokehead
AG
So glad Paulie's true colors have shone through. I could tell he was a real POS with the way he was treating Z and Natalie.

So awesome that he has completely embarrassed himself on national TV. His tears are so tasty.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I've been saying the same about Natalie for weeks but she's shown she can play the game a bit. She played up the Paulie flirting thing very deliberately which was pretty smart because James was too much of a doofus to make a move if she hadn't done that. Pretty smart. Not saying Paulie isn't a dbag but that was a solid game move.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
After Paulie gets the boot, I'm ready for Natalie to go...not a chance in hell she wants to be anything more than friends with James...she's just using him...and she is extremely insecure.

Would actually like to see James, Paul and Vick in the final three...would be OK with any of those guys winning.

I actually think that's a smart bet for the final 3. They can use Nat and Meech to get rid of the other 3, then get rid of Meech and then Nat.

Not going to be that simple obviously but it sets up that way.
LHIOB
AG
Derrick and Rob said last night on RHAP that they think a girl will win. I like James but hes not a BB winner. He doesnt play the game at all until Nat forced him to.

I hope she stays around.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I like robs podcast a lot
Carl Underguard
AG
I just started listening today based upon that recommendation you gave yesterday(?). I like it. I'm a bit of a podcast fiend, and it's always nice to be able to find a new one that's good.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.