*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,608 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think they had to address it. They probably would have avoided it if possible but it became too big of a story in the house.

Frank got way too comfortable way too quick in the house.

If I were another HG, I'd secretly be hoping frank won every pov and I made it to the F2 because he has no shot at winning the season
Ganondorf
AG
Based on the show it seems like Frank is treating the house like a frat. Did any of the guys ever talk to Frank about toning it down?
Serious Lee
i havent read any synopsis' from the feeds this weekend but from the show frank is a huge *******. the fact that this is his second time on the show and he still is this way is really damning.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Franks dad is Sid Vicious
LHIOB
AG
With Jose and Victor gone they need a "bad" guy. They could habe just ignored those things and not shown them like they do for others.

Props to James. Hope he figures out that Nat is into him and not just trying to get further in the game. Unless shes full of it.
spanky
AG
James needs to show Natalie pics of his swimming cat to seal the deal
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Based on the show it seems like Frank is treating the house like a frat. Did any of the guys ever talk to Frank about toning it down?

Paulie sat him down to tell him he can't do that sort of stuff last week.
ccaggie05
AG
Pretty quiet in here. Any updates over the past couple days? Who is expected to go out this week?
Bunk Moreland
I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to pay much attention. Luckily it's a boring week. Tiffany will go home, and hopefully we get a girl to win hoh and go after frank just for drama
Serious Lee
theyre all turning on frank again and apparently it was dead set on tiff until last night. he ran his mouth about going after davonne next week and michelle went and told, then somehow michelle convinced everyone to flip. now tiffany is safe without even doing a GD thing and bronte is going home.
LHIOB
AG
Im sure CBS will try and make it look like a great move by Tiff.

Does Frank have any idea that shes staying?
AcctAg11
AG
Bridgette should have pulled Bronte off, even if that meant Natalie going up. Bronte is a strong competitor and has no one in the house outside of Bridgette and Nat. Natalie at least has James, who has the ear of most of the house. Natalie is also far less of a target. Poor choice on her part. Bridgette is a fool.
Bunk Moreland
Bridgette came off as incredibly pathetic last night on the broadcast. Frank does have her wrapped up. If Bronte goes home, the spy girls will end real fast. Bronte held them together. Natalie wont give 2 ****s about Bridgette and vice versa within a week...especially if Frank is the center of the drama.
LHIOB
AG
If I remember correctly both Frank and Bridgett have significant others outside the house
spanky
AG
I was hoping Bridgette wasn't that gullible after the scene of Frank and her talking in bed...guess not.
spanky
AG
quote:
If I remember correctly both Frank and Bridgett have significant others outside the house
My wife said the same about Bridgette, but that seems odd for her if she is a travelling nurse.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I think Bridgette was drunk from the Outback meal they had outside but yes, she came off pathetic.
Bunk Moreland
yeah earlier in the season there was this "girl" protection thing to make sure someone wouldn't hit on Bridgette because of her outside the house relationship.
gigemJTH12
AG
I was so weirded out by that scene. The way she was fellating Frank was so odd.

I told my wife it reminded me of some crappy Lifetime movie where the girl gets kidnapped and brainwashed.

that scene was awful.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What about Bronte trying to strip the info out of James?
AcctAg11
AG
quote:

Best scene from last night's show.
spanky
AG
quote:
yeah, James didn't mention that to Nat. Was definitely using her assets
LHIOB
AG
I think if they used a different angle on the Frank/Bridgett conversation it wouldn't have been so bad. It was hard to watch. Frank looked like a freaking Bond villain.

James was doing all he could to not look at her cans.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
quote:
I think if they used a different angle on the Frank/Bridgett conversation it wouldn't have been so bad. It was hard to watch. Frank looked like a freaking Bond villain.

James was doing all he could to not look at her cans.
And they are nice. I can look past her face from what she has going on. She looks good most of the time in front of the live camera, but always busted looking in the diary room. I know, she's talking when she's in there and the voice doesn't help but just her general attractiveness is night and day sometimes.
gigemJTH12
AG
Bronte looks like she has an eating disorder. and every feature on her face is huge.

Her voice is awful.

She is not attractive at all to me.

Hot girl top 3 for BB18:

1)Natalie
2) Zakiyah
3) Michelle/Nicole???

Michelle or Nicole dont do all that much for me either. Nicole was much hotter her first time around. She has lost a lot of weight and it cause her to lose some...well, yeah. Michelle looks pretty decent when she fixes herself up.

Natalie and Zakiyah really elevate the attractiveness of this house though.
Bunk Moreland
Natalie is outstanding.

Zakiyah looks like a damn supermodel. She's just gorgeous in every sense of the word.

Michelle is spunky cute when she gets dolled up, Nicole is always cute but rarely goes above that.

Agree with Bronte. She has weird features, but for some reason she comes off as slightly attractive.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I don't like Michelle's face AT ALL. I couldn't really tell you why but it does nothing for me.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Natalie is outstanding.

Zakiyah looks like a damn supermodel. She's just gorgeous in every sense of the word.

Michelle is spunky cute when she gets dolled up, Nicole is always cute but rarely goes above that.

Agree with Bronte. She has weird features, but for some reason she comes off as slightly attractive.
nice analysis. Just cant agree on Bronte. her demeanor and voice take any chance away from me thinking she could be attractive.

and what about last night when she acted like she was about to reveal she was a transvestite/lesbian/alien...then just said shes an "ASPIRING mathematician". what the hell? I was cracking up. So strange.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Yea that was super weird. She was just calling attention to herself. Like that was weighing so heavily on her and the fact that she thought anyone would give a damn was weird.
AcctAg11
AG
Did anyone else hear Michelle trying to rap battle Paul the other night? Watching that will probably change your mind about her if any part of you found her attractive before. I cant even look at her without cringing now, it was that bad.
Jimmy McNulty
Serious Lee
no frank has no idea about the plan to sve tiff, neither do davonne and james. they are just as pissed at bridge for letting frank control her as yall are. they all seem to be really excited to see franks face tonight. tiffany told paulie and corey her speech:
  • quote:
    So what I have learned in the last few weeks in this house is that dictatorships seldom work as a means of decision making. In the house and in the real world. And what I noticed this week is this to be especially true, especially when said person is spewing out cow manure worse than the gas they excrete on a daily basis. So with that said if you want to keep me just know that I am targeting said person and you should be safe moving forward.

• Jimmy McNulty
    AG
    It's getting real. Frank's head will be spinning
    Bunk Moreland
    yeah he's going to be angy, confused, and embarrassed all at once, right before a HOH comp starts.
    Bassmaster
    AG
    Bronte sounds like Velma from Scooby Doo.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.