*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

165,913 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
MSCAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm fine with Victor coming back, but would have preferred Bronte or Tiffany.
CheeseSndwch
Wow, what a boring show. It was obvious Victor won when he was sitting in the confessional booth with the belt talking about the comps.
spanky
AG
James wins HOH and puts Frank and Bridgette up
aggietoolman
AG
Just about best possible outcome. Frank will prob win pov though.
jac4
AG
James needs to gtfo now. He screwed up last year by not getting rid of Vanessa when he should have.

I guess I'm pulling somewhat for Frank and Bridgette since they are the underdogs. I'd like to see Paul get far too.
Bunk Moreland
Michelle wins pov. Whole house basically celebrating.

I assume frank will go home... Until production tips him off about the secret room.
aggietoolman
AG

quote:
I assume frank will go home... Until production tips him off about the secret room.

I hope not.
LHIOB
AG
Theres a 99% chance he figures it out
aggietoolman
AG
The thing is big Meech wants Bridgett out badly. To much cattiness between those two. That's the most likely way things fall apart. Production puts seeds into her mind that taking down Frank ensures Bridgett goes and then the house votes out the replacement leaving both in the house.

Doubt it happens, but wouldn't be shocked if it did.
AggieGirl35
AG
Finally catching up and I have to say that everyone referring to themselves as "your boy" is going to give me a conniption.

"But your boy wants to be safe."
"But your boy needs that veto."

GAHHHH.
htxag09
AG
Were the battle back comps done in the backyard? Definitely looks like it based on the setup of this hoh comp.

Just seems they would have done them somewhere else.
Eugene4x
AG
Looks like they did them right after the HOH week after week.
htxag09
AG
Yeah. That's what I was thinking too. They made it seem like all the evicted house guests were sequestered and battled back to back, though.
htxag09
AG
Didn't James make a deal last year in an endurance comp and go back on it also?
Eugene4x
AG
Why the heck is James able to chill with enough slack to hold his arm against the wall?
Eugene4x
AG
Yes he did...
spanky
AG
Everybody has found the secret room btw
Bunk Moreland
yeah meant to say that last night. They gave clues and it was a house free for all to figure the clues out.

Paul was first to make it in, with I believe Victor being next. Anyway, he got int he room and there's enough envelopes for one person each in the house. He was told he could take 1, take all and give to each HG(I think), or take his and not tell them what was in there...but the others were free to find their way in the rest of the time the room is open.

So of course there's no incentive for being first because eventually everyone will find it. Which they all did.

So everyone picked an envelope, and in one of those envelopes it has the power to go right back into the game if you are evicted

Pretty sure you can't open the envelope until after you are evicted to see if you are in fact the person who chose the right envelope.

If Frank opens that damn envelope on Thursday, it's time to burn Grodner's house down.
emoney
AG
I hope Frank has the envelope. He's actually trying to play the game. Most of them are hiding behind a majority alliance and not realizing there's no one left but the alliance. No one believes they're at the bottom
aggietoolman
AG
I just don't understand the change of heart about Frank. Two weeks ago he was one of most hated, now he's top 4 most liked. I couldn't stand him his first season and don't care for him now. Maybe its the rooting for the under dog.

I think the majority alliance will be chaos after a couple weeks.

I expected the room to be found this week. Production has been putting out hints all week. If Frank gets the envelope letting him back, I'll be done with the season. I'm fine with anyone else.
Bunk Moreland
I don't hate him at all, but he hasn't played a great game. Hes been reckless and the team bull**** saved him
jac4
AG
I'm hoping for a Nichole or Victor (even better) to get HOH next week. If not, Bridgette goes home next week. Then over the next 1-2 weeks the big alliance picks themselves apart as Nicole and Davonne draw sides.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
I hope Frank has the envelope. He's actually trying to play the game. Most of them are hiding behind a majority alliance and not realizing there's no one left but the alliance. No one believes they're at the bottom

You could argue that by putting themselves in the majority alliance that the other HGs are playing the game rather well
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
I just don't understand the change of heart about Frank. Two weeks ago he was one of most hated, now he's top 4 most liked. I couldn't stand him his first season and don't care for him now. Maybe its the rooting for the under dog.

I think it probably has to do with Tiffany. I suspect she has a lot of fans via her sister (or a strong social media game), and they have just been rocking the ratings towards those who worked with Tiffany and against those who evicted her. That would explain the swing of Frank/Bridgette and Paulie being at the very bottom.

Thats my guess, at least.
emoney
AG
No back and forth with me because I've always been a fan of Frank. I don't agree with all his moves but I like him. I don't see how only Frank getting the card would turn people off but if someone like Da was to get it, it would be fine. She's the clear production favorite. I do think they want Da and Frank in there together for a while longer though.

As far as the teams, it didn't bother me because they're the ones who picked a team and Michelle has had the same luxury Frank has had. I don't know who to give "credit" for having such a big alliance. In my opinion, I think it just happened. I feel like everyone's playing badly. Something has to happen fast or the showmances will control the house for the rest of the game.

emoney
AG
You're probably right about Tiffany with raising Frank and Bridgette's ranking but Paulie being so cocky during his HoH is what I think contributed to his low ranking....and that haircut
spanky
AG
Don't know if it is has been mentioned here, but the crazy ex-GF Corey talks about is former Aggie women's bballer Alexia Standish.

https://instagr.am/p/kdt61qhc6a
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What did he say?

She plays for TCU now apparently and got hotter.
LHIOB
AG
Good for him
spanky
AG
He told Nicole that his ex was stalkerish and Nicole kind of freaked out.

If I remember correctly, the rumors when she left A&M were that she wasn't comfortable with the locker room lifestyle (i.e. all lesbians) and wanted to get big fake tits for her BF.
LHIOB
AG
I believe you are correct.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
You're probably right about Tiffany with raising Frank and Bridgette's ranking but Paulie being so cocky during his HoH is what I think contributed to his low ranking....and that haircut
Yeah, what's up with his new look. Paul and Paulie are about to be indistinguishable.
RockInspector
"Your Boy" is morphing into "Your Boy"
jac4
AG
quote:
He told Nicole that his ex was stalkerish and Nicole kind of freaked out.

If I remember correctly, the rumors when she left A&M were that she wasn't comfortable with the locker room lifestyle (i.e. all lesbians) and wanted to get big fake tits for her BF.

Sounds like the ex GF would be an entertaining house guest on big brother.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
10x more interesting than Corey.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.