*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Saturday*****

70,274 Views | 1166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Bondag
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As someone said earlier, be a goldfish. Win tomorrow and then take care of things against Pig. Lose tomorrow and things start to get iffy.
Aggie Therapist
AG
I'm conducting an army physical fitness test and practicing self-care tomorrow
trouble
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

It's funny how a loss by the Ags brings out so many user names I've never seen before

Every time. It's why I pay for a star
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol, that's just pathetic. Typical. They better fix this. No excuse to play this poorly.
Haricougar
AG
Zane Badmev ate a lot of innings for us. The only bright spot today
Romans 12:9-11
Sharpshooter
AG
All teams go through slumps like this. Keep the faith.
Fquin
AG
Gotta love the home field scorer. In this case, both players benefited. But, that was definitely a throwing error that he more than made up for 2 plays later.
RGLAG85
AG
Flush it and move on.

My dinner will still taste just as good and my wife will still love me. I don't know why though.
trouble
AG
Punish them
Decay
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Lol, that's just pathetic. Typical. They better fix this. No excuse to play this poorly.

You just said it's typical and then no excuse? Sounds like it's exactly what you expected from them.

Some of y'all need a diaper change
jkag89
aginlakeway said:

Fquin said:

Excuse me. He just had a throwing error, which he more than made up for to end the inning.

Is the stat tracker wrong? We have no errors. And he's among top 5 SS in baseball defensively. So I'm not following your point
No it was scored a single.

Also please don't take this as a knock on KK but a taller more experienced 1B stays on the bag.
trouble
AG
I'm not saying he shouldn't have made the play.
trouble
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Flush it and move on.

My dinner will still taste just as good and my wife will still love me. I don't know why though.

She's clearly a saint.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Gonna smoke a cigar and try to put this one behind me. See you tomorrow.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
W
AG
the Ags really need a win tomorrow to stay ahead of Georgia in the standings
Randy Rhodes
Let's finish the series with a win and let Schloss figure everything out for Arkansas

This team is too talented to not win it all
aginlakeway
AG
Fquin said:

Yes it is wrong.

So it was an error? Where are you seeing that?
Dallasag517
AG
i'm going to the thursday arkansas game. my first in person all year. maybe that will snap them out of it
trouble
AG
aginlakeway said:

Fquin said:

Yes it is wrong.

I mean, I originally scored it one. Luckily I looked at stat tracker before I posted
Fquin
AG
I'm not sure I agree. The throw was pretty atrocious. In my mind, a good first baseman makes dang sure he catches the ball and at best a swipe tag if available. Kent made dang sure he caught the ball.
powerbelly
AG
trouble said:

aginlakeway said:

Fquin said:

Yes it is wrong.

I mean, I originally scored it one. Luckily I looked at stat tracker before I posted
I assumed it would be an error watching live.
jkag89
Dallasag517 said:

i'm going to the thursday arkansas game. my first in person all year. maybe that will snap them out of it
No offense, I hope they don't wait until Thursday.
Stone44
AG
Baseball is the cruelest of all sports: One at bat can change a season so we need to forget about today and start kicking ass tomorrow. Don't waste all the hard work and what you have accomplished this season. Grow a pair and get pissed!
RGLAG85
AG
trouble said:

RGLAG85 said:

Flush it and move on.

She's clearly a saint.
Blind and not so smart more like it. I definitely batted above my average, and she's a ginger also. We're 3 for 3 in that category.
JMac03
trouble
AG
Yup. I hate to lose but I'm not going to wail and gnash my teeth and say ugly things about players and coaches.
trouble
AG
Whatever it takes, man. Mr trouble is the saint over here
MagnumLoad
Thank you trouble and all that contributed with game info. I must say that most, if not all, good teams have a bad stretch. Now is the best time to have one, and not in the playoffs. So hopefully that is all this is, a bad stretch, and they break out of it. We know the talent and coaching is there. I think they will.

Winning the college world series is tough because you can only have one loss in the regional or supers. 3/5 or 4/7 in the major leagues most always identifies the best team. College playoffs id the hottest team.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
Fquin
AG
We didn't get run ruled because of a great defensive play at the plate. That is another positive from this game. Start stacking some more positives tomorrow and let's see if the boys can't get this thing moving back in the right direction.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Let's all say what they are grateful for when it comes to Aggie Sports.

I'll go first, the gathering of Ags and hospitality!
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
Randy Rhodes
Got a question for real Aggie fans

Is Burton that important to the lineup? Seems when Burton got hurt we aren't scoring anything like we were, or is it something else?
trouble
AG
Having a bat as good as his out definitely changes the dynamic
Randy Rhodes
trouble said:

Having a bat as good as his out definitely changes the dynamic

I mean I understand that, but to this extent?
aginlakeway
AG
Mississippi State up 6-0 at Arkansas.
Decay
AG
Fquin said:

We didn't get run ruled because of a great defensive play at the plate. That is another positive from this game. Start stacking some more positives tomorrow and let's see if the boys can't get this thing moving back in the right direction.

Yeah we had some lapses but made several great defensive plays. Found some pitching for a few innings. Grahovac got back in the hits column and actually 1-5 all had a hit.

It stunk but there were actually some positives.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.