*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Saturday*****

70,876 Views | 1166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Bondag
Agdad081216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Change bats. LFG. Need some bubbles.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
MagnumLoad
So perplexing and sad. Pitchers with era of 8+ are killing us. We are helping lsu and ole piss turn their seasons around. Wake the F up dammit.

Some player needs to kick some ass in the locker room.
Get pissed.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
DD88
AG
Burford just watched 3 straight strikes.

Did we change our pitch signalling?
Killzone3abc
AG
Fquin said:

Your blind faith is kind of impressive. You might want to bottle that and give some to the rest of the fan base and maybe a few of our players. Because this team playing the way it has the last week or so is going to have Avery tough time beating Arkansas even at home. I do hope I am wrong.

"Blind faith" lmao. This team has earned my faith with how they play at home. I've watched Arkansas enough to know that series is more winnable than you seem to think. This is baseball man even the best teams have poor stretches especially on the road. This is still the SEC. Most of these teams would be top of any mid major conference. Relax a little and have some faith in the team and coach that got us here man
BadMoonRisin
AG
Snowman, lets go.
aginlakeway
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

75AG said:

Explain it to me. We've lose (potentially 6 of our last 7 SEC games), lose 2 of 3 to Arky, and 1 and done at Hoover. And you still think we're a top 8?

No one thinks that. Many think we're fine if we win the Arkansas series.

But we're really struggling now. So winning that series will be tough.

I think we'll host a regional even if we lose out.
Moved! I don't think anyone on here doesn't think we'll host a regional, that's not the issue. It's being a top 8 seed to play at home all the way to Omaha.

We lose this series and the Arky series and don't perform well in Hoover, that's in jeopardy. Anyone thinking otherwise is just whistling through the graveyard. Mind you, I'm not saying it's impossible, but to act like that's not a concern is foolish.

Who is not concerned?
jkag89
aginlakeway said:

jkag89 said:

75AG said:

Explain it to me. We've lose (potentially 6 of our last 7 SEC games), lose 2 of 3 to Arky, and 1 and done at Hoover. And you still think we're a top 8?
Explain to me why some Ags always go to the worst possible scenario,

We've played great at home. pig has not played well on the road. I'm not willing to concede this team is going to crater to end the season.

Me either. But we need to salvage this weekend somehow.
Well that seems gone already. Hopefully we somehow find a way to come back today but the best we can expect for this weekend is salvaging a win tomorrow.
Frisco
AG
Agdad081216
Maybe?
The Marksman
AG
Killzone3abc said:

Fquin said:

Your blind faith is kind of impressive. You might want to bottle that and give some to the rest of the fan base and maybe a few of our players. Because this team playing the way it has the last week or so is going to have Avery tough time beating Arkansas even at home. I do hope I am wrong.

"Blind faith" lmao. This team has earned my faith with how they play at home. I've watched Arkansas enough to know that series is more winnable than you seem to think. This is baseball man even the best teams have poor stretches especially on the road. This is still the SEC. Most of these teams would be top of any mid major conference. Relax a little and have some faith in the team and coach that got us here man
Yeah some posters like to forget what we've accomplished so far and the tiny little fact that we've won a heck of a lot of ballgames this season
BLSmith04
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

tmaggies said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Just got home from our Scouting event……what happened?

They let girls in and changed their name.

I'm a proud Eagle Scout who now gets to share the scouting experience with my two daughters. As a girl Dad I'm glad they made the change.

And now I have a Son on the way. It will be a nice family experience now.
Is that not why the girl scouts exist? Just curious.
aginlakeway
AG
Fquin said:

I thought you asked posters to stick to discussions and not get personal.
BadMoonRisin
AG
pitch clock expired, wtf blue?
trouble
AG
Red Horse

strike (no)
strike
ball
strike out swinging

Top 5
1 out

Fightin Texas Aggies 1
ugly ass racists 9
Agdad081216
Knock this pitcher out
MsDoubleD81
AG
Dog wants bubbles NOW! Says he's holding his breath!
jkag89
The poor ABs is what so discouraging. Come on just concentrate on good ABs.
aginlakeway
AG
jkag89 said:

aginlakeway said:

jkag89 said:

75AG said:

Explain to me why some Ags always go to the worst possible scenario,

We've played great at home. pig has not played well on the road. I'm not willing to concede this team is going to crater to end the season.

Me either. But we need to salvage this weekend somehow.
Well that seems gone already. Hopefully we somehow find a way to come back today but the best we can expect for this weekend is salvaging a win tomorrow.

IMO salvage = win 1 of 3.
Capitol Ag
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aginlakeway said:

75AG said:

No one thinks that. Many think we're fine if we win the Arkansas series.

But we're really struggling now. So winning that series will be tough.

I think we'll host a regional even if we lose out.
Moved! I don't think anyone on here doesn't think we'll host a regional, that's not the issue. It's being a top 8 seed to play at home all the way to Omaha.

We lose this series and the Arky series and don't perform well in Hoover, that's in jeopardy. Anyone thinking otherwise is just whistling through the graveyard. Mind you, I'm not saying it's impossible, but to act like that's not a concern is foolish.

Of course it's concerning. But it's baseball and this IS a great team. Just a little slump. Things in baseball turn on a dime and it will. Let's hope this is the worst of it and hope for the best.
Come Out Roll
AG
Look….
It ain't how you start, it's how you finish…..
KidDoc
AG
The Marksman said:

Killzone3abc said:

Fquin said:

Yeah some posters like to forget what we've accomplished so far and the tiny little fact that we've won a heck of a lot of ballgames this season
It has been a magical season but these last two series are worrisome. Cold bats, pitching issues, defense errors.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
Lil Bit

strike
strike (that was a little inside)
ball
ball
foul
F7

Top 5
2 out

Fightin Texas Aggies 1
ugly ass racists 9
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Sheesh. Really rough two series.
Come Out Roll
AG
Capitol-
Hope ain't a strategy, chief…..
Agdad081216
Blake 2 out Rally time
jkag89
Fquin said:

Better to have a little faith on a team that has played very well for most ot the season then simply assume it is now going to crater because they have hit a rough patch. Look at the past three CWS champions, did they just breeze through their seasons?
trouble
AG
Binderup

ball
ball
6-3

Mid 5

Fightin Texas Aggies 1
ugly ass racists 9
NewEra2023
AG
Come Out Roll said:

Look….
It ain't how you start, it's how you finish…..

"I've never seen em quit!"
BadMoonRisin
AG
Tough AB by Binderup.
aginlakeway
AG
jkag89 said:

Fquin said:

Better to have a little faith on a team that has played very well for most ot the season then simply assume it is now going to crater because they have hit a rough patch. Look at the past three CWS champions, did they just breeze through their seasons?
Agdad081216
Ok Moss no Jack throw unhittable strikes!!
MR Gadsden
I'm out. The bleeders make this thread insufferable.
jkag89
KK in at first. Bell in at second.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Lets go, Ags!
Bondag
AG
Just got game on again. Morris Hodges has a stupid haircut!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.