*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Saturday*****

70,874 Views | 1166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Bondag
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tandy miller said:

Have we been run ruled this year?

We've never lost by more than 3 runs, I don't think.
KidDoc
AG
Just missing on all cylinders last two weekends. Very frustrating. I'm sure the boys and Schloss are angry as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Capitol Ag
AG
Come Out Roll said:

Capitol-
Hope ain't a strategy, chief…..

I'll let Schloss know!

Unfortunately, for us fans, that is all we can do is hope.

It was once said: Rebellions are built on hope. Wait, wrong forum.
jkag89
StinkyPinky said:

jkag89 said:

Fquin said:

Your blind faith is kind of impressive. You might want to bottle that and give some to the rest of the fan base and maybe a few of our players. Because this team playing the way it has the last week or so is going to have Avery tough time beating Arkansas even at home. I do hope I am wrong.
Better to have a little faith on a team that has played very well for most ot the season then simply assume it is now going to crater because they have hit a rough patch. Look at the past three CWS champions, did they just breeze through their seasons?
This team has proven multiple times to overcome the odds. They seems to have the right make-up. Slumps happpen, and often needed for perspective to sure things up before it really counts.
I get BAS but this is a bit too early for baseball even for those folks. I get we've never won CWS but in general been pretty damn good and made deep runs.

Seriously, I don't understand why they even follow sports since they seem to get so little joy from it.
jagged
AG
This is a good team. But this stretch has been somewhat embarrassing.
Aggie12B
AG
For the first time this season, the game situation got worse while I was taking one of my dogs for it's evening walk
trouble
AG
I don't feel great about this right now. I know I know. But it's a pit of my stomach feeling
chick79
AG
We are in a bad way right now. I'm used to disappointment though. Our athletic department has underachieved for the 50 + years I've been following Aggie athletics. I'm numb to it. The ROI for our athletic department is the worst in the country.
MagnumLoad
Craigy said:

Slump started after Grahovic got his brand new Toyota Tundra

It got bad after Teddy went out
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
jkag89
Need you here Bad Man. If nothing else you need to eat a few innings.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Here we go, triple play.
ftworthag02
AG
[url] [/url]
BLSmith04
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

BLSmith04 said:

Aggie Therapist said:

tmaggies said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Just got home from our Scouting event……what happened?

They let girls in and changed their name.

I'm a proud Eagle Scout who now gets to share the scouting experience with my two daughters. As a girl Dad I'm glad they made the change.

And now I have a Son on the way. It will be a nice family experience now.
Is that not why the girl scouts exist? Just curious.

They are not the same in learning about the outdoors and the scouting experience. My wife was in Girl Scouts for a little bit and said the same.

But young boys and young girls need separate spaces where they can be themselves. By adding girls to the boy scouts, it completely changes the dynamic. So maybe we could keep the boy scouts and the girl scouts and then add a third that's co-ed as a compromise.
CapCityAg89
AG
Easily our worst pitching outting of the year. So frustrating. Feels like last season.
Aggie Therapist
AG
I bet ole Miss fans are having fun right now
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
Fquin
AG
When you have your own board, you can dictate who has to get off of it. Until then, enjoy the banter.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Jesus Christ. What a **** show.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
This is how I feel right now. I just don't see them digging out of this.
Aggie12B
AG
Zane K Badmaev
75AG
AG
trouble said:

I don't feel great about this right now. I know I know. But it's a pit of my stomach feeling
I'm with you Trouble. I hate this feeling that the season may be slipping away from us.
RGLAG85
AG
aginlakeway said:

Asking again. Who is not concerned?

We can turn this around next weekend. But Arkansas will be tough to beat.
Answered, you last night. What tune is that I hear?
BLSmith04
AG
aginlakeway said:

tandy miller said:

Have we been run ruled this year?

We've never lost by more than 3 runs, I don't think.
Worst loss was by 4 game two against MS State
MagnumLoad
jkag89 said:

StinkyPinky said:

jkag89 said:

Fquin said:

Your blind faith is kind of impressive. You might want to bottle that and give some to the rest of the fan base and maybe a few of our players. Because this team playing the way it has the last week or so is going to have Avery tough time beating Arkansas even at home. I do hope I am wrong.
Better to have a little faith on a team that has played very well for most ot the season then simply assume it is now going to crater because they have hit a rough patch. Look at the past three CWS champions, did they just breeze through their seasons?
This team has proven multiple times to overcome the odds. They seems to have the right make-up. Slumps happpen, and often needed for perspective to sure things up before it really counts.
I get BAS but this is a bit too early for baseball even for those folks. I get we've never won CWS but in general been pretty damn good and made deep runs.

Seriously, I don't understand why they even follow sports since they seem to get so little joy from it.

There aint no joy in this crap
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
trouble
AG
loaded

Fischer

foul
ball
strike
ball
foul
strike out swinging

HUGE K

Bot 5
1 out

Fightin Texas Aggies 1
ugly ass racists 9
jkag89
Nice Badman! How about two now!
The Chicken Ranch
AG
This team is done. Love 'em and I'll support them until they are eliminated. But they are done.
Dallasag517
AG
let's show some moxey and get out of this jam
Fquin
AG
Nice start B!
Agdad081216
That's one BadMan
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Randy Rhodes
How have we fallen off this bad ?

Burton injury meant that much?
Scooley01
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

This team is done. Love 'em and I'll support them until they are eliminated. But they are done.

Well...bye
sharpdressedman
Killzone3abc said:

So putting Morton in there feels like a concession of the game which is extremely frustrating.
Yep. I think Schloss was planning to keep as much BP talent as possible available for tomorrow.
rather be fishing
AG
This team needs a pick me up.

tjack16
AG
This is why you need to win those winnable games like last night. It was there for the taking. Win last night and this game isn't even a big deal
trouble
AG
75AG said:

trouble said:

I'm with you Trouble. I hate this feeling that the season may be slipping away from us.

My feeling is only about this game though

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.