*****Aggies @ Alabama - Friday Game 2*****

118,466 Views | 1790 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
snowdog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trouble said:

Sorry I missed the end. Mal had a game and the other team did not play in good faith. I will never understand teaching little leaguers to cheat.

Hey!! I love a good baseball cheating story. Please elaborate!!
NukeAg10
AG
Scrolling through the premium thread (games 1 and 2) reminds me immediately why I follow/participate in the baseball board threads. It's a bunch of dudes that just want something to ***** about, and have no understanding of what they're watching.
MaroonStain
AG
Just checked in after long work day to see we throttled Gump in a double header to win another SEX series! **** YEAH!!! LESS FING GO!

Sweep Gump tomorrow, MEN! I will be working.
dixichkn
AG
MaroonStain said:

Just checked in after long work day to see we throttled Gump in a double header to win another SEX series! **** YEAH!!! LESS FING GO!

Sweep Gump tomorrow, MEN! I will be working.
Sounds like it's 50/50 they even get the game in
trouble
AG
snowdog90 said:

trouble said:

Sorry I missed the end. Mal had a game and the other team did not play in good faith. I will never understand teaching little leaguers to cheat.

Other coach was busy so he had his son and buddy coach. They were buddies with the umpire and convinced him to call the game with 7 minutes left after they went ahead.

This was after they played all 9 of their players in the infield all game and blue refused to make them spread out.

There were similar shenanigans on Tuesday when we played them.
TheBonifaceOption
W said:

sidenote...Arkansas only scored 8 runs vs. the Tide last weekend

Happy Gilmore accomplished that feat an inning ago
tjack16
AG
Last 5 SEC games (all against ranked teams)

5-0
64 runs

Wow
snowdog90
trouble said:

snowdog90 said:

trouble said:

Other coach was busy so he had his son and buddy coach. They were buddies with the umpire and convinced him to call the game with 7 minutes left after they went ahead.

This was after they played all 9 of their players in the infield all game and blue refused to make them spread out.

It's so frustrating when stuff like that happens. Hang in there.
MaroonStain
AG
tjack16 said:

5-0
64 runs

Wow

Thrown Air Force mid week game and input # of innings played.
RED AG 98
AG
tjack16 said:

5-0
64 runs

Wow
7 wins in a row.
14 of last 15.

SPECIAL
trouble
AG
Yup. Just super frustrating for our kids.
Ag 11
AG
2 good W's in 1 day
Charpie
AG
Game tomorrow moved up to noon
AggieMD95
AG
Incredible hitting display today Ags
HoustonAg2106
AG
Charpie said:

Game tomorrow moved up to noon

On tv or just streaming like usual?
jkag89
Stream
BadMoonRisin
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Scrolling through the premium thread (games 1 and 2) reminds me immediately why I follow/participate in the baseball board threads. It's a bunch of dudes that just want something to ***** about, and have no understanding of what they're watching.
When you were scrolling, did you find this gem? This was 90 mins from first pitch.

I think a few of your Premis might have made it over here to star your post.

And yes, Ive seen them in a lot of forums. Your observation of Premium posters is not unique, but you did a pretty good job at describing them.
AggieBB
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

NukeAg10 said:

When you were scrolling, did you find this gem? This was 90 mins from first pitch.

Burrrrnnnn!!!
RED AG 98
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

NukeAg10 said:

lololol
NukeAg10
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

NukeAg10 said:

I wasn't conceding anything. Through 4 innings we looked like we were sleep walking, but getting 1 of 3 on the road in the SEC is 100% good with me.

I wasn't ****ting on the team or Schloss, but if you think I was conceding the series then so be it.
NukeAg10
AG
We got 2 of 3, that's ****ing awesome. I would've been content with 1 of 3, and at that point that looked like what we could've gotten.

Eta: go through my posting history... I don't concede **** with this baseball team. Having hindsight is really helpful, when it comes to when I posted that in the third inning of game 1 when nothing was going right.
DD88
AG
Texas A&M Baseball FB page Highlights:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1781770512319756
RED AG 98
AG
Attention: Game tomorrow is moved up to 12 noon start!

Iraq2xVeteran
AG
We throttled Alabama in a double header to win another road SEC series. A sweep tomorrow would be an icing on the cake.
BadMoonRisin
AG
NukeAg10 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

NukeAg10 said:

I wasn't conceding anything. Through 4 innings we looked like we were sleep walking, but getting 1 of 3 on the road in the SEC is 100% good with me.

I wasn't ****ting on the team or Schloss, but if you think I was conceding the series then so be it.
Who cares, it's baseball. We are all on this board for bubs and dubs.

Gang, gang, welcome!
RED AG 98
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

We throttled Alabama in a double header to win another road SEC series. A sweep tomorrow would be an icing on the cake.
What is your favorite flavor of an icing?
NukeAg10
AG
1 of 3 in an SEC road series isn't conceding, especially against a team that just won a series against arkansas and hasn't lost an SEC home series all year. We won 2 of 3, and my concessions were 100% wrong. We're really damn good this year, and a sweep tomorrow would be ****ing sweet.
Decay
AG
Just silly to pull out the gloom before we even turned over the lineup once.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I'll see you tomorrow, just dont give up so quick on our team's kids, that's all Im sayin'
NukeAg10
AG
Thanks for telling me how I felt. Now I know who to turn to when I'm in a time a of need. It's pretty obvious how little you give a *****

See you tomorrow, and I'll be sure to quit early and often.
jkag89
It is when the first game of the of the series is not even halfway finished.

Now going 1-2 would not be awful but would certainly be a disappointing result
McInnis
AG
When we went down on three Ks in the first I was thinking it's probably gonna be hard to scratch out runs today. So glad to be really, really wrong.
Moral High Horse
Ugghhhh, if they don't sweep season is over. All is lost!
VegasAg86
AG
trouble said:

snowdog90 said:

trouble said:

Your manager needs to talk to the Umpire-in-Chief about what the umpire did and the Division Commissioner about putting all 9 in the infield. Both of those issues should be covered by the rules established by the BoD.

Nothing can be done about that game, but those matters need to be handled properly going forward.

I was a league treasurer for 12 years, so been there, done that.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Good start this weekend, now get the sweep

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.