*****Aggies vs. Ole Miss-Thursday*****

61,452 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kszot
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Debt said:

You keep contending that beating Davidson was tantamount to beating a team like UNC.
I will concede I might be doing a poor job of making my thoughts clear but this is not the point I was at all trying to make.
Quote:

Let me ask you, would you have preferred to play UNC for that super or Davidson?
Most fans prefer the easiest possible road at least when the road is still before them. After all is said and done, having to beat the best makes any achievement a little sweeter. Still, because the best stumbled before we got the chance to play them shouldn't lessen any achievement. If the Aggies win a NC in football-baseball-basketball would you really care if they do it in a season when there is no great teams opposing them?
Quote:

You seem to think defeating Davidson was some herculean accomplishment that validated our season.
Persevering through a very rough season to make it to Omaha validated last season,
ja86
AG
jkag89 said:

ja86 said:

jkag89 said:

Yet somehow four games into a 30 game conference slate is already defining the Ags season, Considering how the Ags started the SEC last season (and looked far far worse) you would think some would step back from the cliff a bit.

Did I once say defining... don't be a ****ing dick. Don't compare a 100+ game season to less. That is all I am say
Sorry it you missed my point because I used an MLB examples. The point I was trying to make with that post was that **** happens in baseball and even the best teams have stretches in which they look horrible.
we agree on that! lots of baseball still to play...
Aggies2009
AG
Sounds like we're all friends now!

Hope you all can make it to the game tomorrow/today!
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Jeezus - flipping through this thread turned to ***** Didn't read, but came to post

Foster needs to show up today after that display.
trouble
AG
We've done many many good things as well.

I hope y'all all had a drink and a good night's sleep. I'm also glad I went to bed before most of this started.
histag10
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Sounds like we're all friends now!

Hope you all can make it to the game tomorrow/today!

I, sadly, cannot. I cannot even watch it on tv or listen to it on the radio. I have to attend a work function. And I cant use my phone during it.
W
AG
what's troubling...is that Kolek has become / has been A&M's hard luck starter going on 2 years now.

by my count...Kolek has started 12 conference games...and only been the winning pitcher of record 2 times.

every time he takes the hill either the bullpen collapses or the bats don't show up. Or (in a rare instance) he has a bad start.

as we've seen already 3 times this year in the Frisco Classic, vs. Auburn, and last night vs. Ole Miss...starting the weekend with your perennial bad luck starter...is a tough way to do business

Kszot
when will we shake the davidson curse

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.