*****Aggies vs. Ole Miss-Thursday*****

61,471 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kszot
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wildman15 said:

Gonads23 said:

Awful day for Aggie sports....totally dominated in basketball and choke job in baseball. Well let's get em tomorrow.
And who the hell are you?

A basketball fan looking for somethijng to do the rest of March?
you moran
AG
Gave that one away. Need to take the next 2. Too many LOBs in this one by the Ags and Ole Miss fully capitalized on some shoddy defense in the 8th.
Tosul
AG
Hmmm... disappointing. We need this series
trouble
AG
Well damn

See y'all tomorrow
The Debt
Wildman15 said:

Gonads23 said:

Awful day for Aggie sports....totally dominated in basketball and choke job in baseball. Well let's get em tomorrow.

Someone you need to add to your block list.
annie88
AG
Poop.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Complete Idiot
The Debt said:

Complete Idiot said:

Man, this would really hurt if we lose. Disastrous, felt in control in 8th - like auburn middle game

Quit being so negative. Geez

Negative to say it would hurt to lose the way we did? I don't get it. Opener of a home series sitting at 1-2 and we lose, maybe, due to routine ball in left turned into E

Not saying season is over or anything but this was a painful loss for sure
aggiegrad03
AG
At least I have the redhead...
tjack16
AG
I'm convinced Andritsos is injured. There's no way we use two pinch hitters and he stays on the bench two straight games if he's healthy.
histag10
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Guy was throwing gas and didn't leave anything over the middle of the plate. Tip your cap and get him tomorrow.

At least it's likely we won't see him again this weekend
Aggie12B
AG
F***, FU**, F***

Need to come out and take care of business tomorrow!
Wildman15
AG
The Debt said:

Wildman15 said:

Gonads23 said:

Someone you need to add to your block list.
Blocked
aggiewilliford
It's been a rough day. I'm gonna read a book and breathe, let's come back tomorrow and get em. This thing is 3 games not 1. BTHO ol piss boys!
you moran
AG
The good news is that Kolek and Chafin were both solid. Chafin getting dialed in would be huge.
UnderoosAg
AG
I'm flying from Florida to SA tomorrow. I'm gonna open a window and piss on Mississippi on the way home.
Aggies2009
AG
Complete Idiot said:

The Debt said:

Complete Idiot said:

Man, this would really hurt if we lose. Disastrous, felt in control in 8th - like auburn middle game

Negative to say it would hurt to lose the way we did? I don't get it. Opener of a home series sitting at 1-2 and we lose, maybe, due to routine ball in left turned into E

Sorry... He got triggered by people calling him out for being a bleeding heart loser... Now he's going to obsessively post sarcastic straw man posts. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings for laughing at him because he drinks alone.... a lot, apparently. My apologies.
fieldtrailer
AG
For better or worse, this is the team this year. Good not great pitching, especially middle relievers and closers. One dimensional offense that lacks overall team speed. With the competition in SEC, might be a regional on the road.
Mark Fairchild
AG
There is no way in He** that LSU would let Boomer White call their games ! I want to know why that clown continually calls our games. My wife said he pays the SEC so he can. That's as reasonable an explanation as I can come up with.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Sean98
AG
Funny game... Walters' double should have been an out but it scored a run... but if it hadn't bounced over the wall it would have scored TWO.

We lose by 1.

Tough loss to a good team. We should have won that game. This team has a lot of "so close" so far this year. I have no doubt Janca would have made that play at 3rd that Wingate just missed. But he's dinged (and frankly been so disastrous at the plate all year he might not have been in the game depending on the score) so he's not in there. We have 3 terrible Ks with the bases loaded in the game, 2 in the 8th from our 3/4 hitters.

This was a giant sheety day at work and I get home just in time to watch us melt a little. Need Dox to have a nice game tomorrow, but more importantly we need a few timely hits to wake this team up.
96ags
AG
histag10 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Our team is in trouble if we can't Field better... blowing too many close games

Fielding isn't the reason for this loss. HRs are the reason. And LOB

Absolutely not. An error in LF allowed the winning run to score. And Wingate miss played a ball before that would have got out of the inning. Of course it was defense.
The Debt
Complete Idiot said:

The Debt said:

Complete Idiot said:

Sorry the sarcasm doesn't drip from my posts like it used to.

Posters here have to bathe in vagisil at the mention of anything that isn't positivity and rainbows.
JPB1991
AG
Need to turn the page and recover. Dont want to dig a giant hole in the SEC standings.
histag10
AG
Complete Idiot said:

The Debt said:

Complete Idiot said:

Calling this game disastrous is crazy negative. And just crazy to say in general. Tonight was not disastrous. It sucks, but it's not like this is football, or basketball for that mattet.
zagman
AG
Our pitchers did not know the umpire strike zone. The ump was giving a ball or two out side and the Ole Miss pitchers lived out there all night.
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
jkag89
Amazing Moves said:

I wish we had a consistent bullpen.
To be fair Hoffman did not pitch that poorly tonight. I'll give Ole Miss credit that they put the ball in play allowing but those were not bad pitches that Hoffman threw until the pitch that allowed them to score the tying run (and the error that game up the lead). .
aggiewilliford
UnderoosAg said:

I'm flying from Florida to SA tomorrow. I'm gonna open a window and piss on Mississippi on the way home.

Now that's what I'm talking about Damn it!!!!
The Debt
Maybe someday you'll be old enough to go into a bar without your parents.
ClassOf17
Damnit and I have to go to work tomorrow
histag10
AG
96ags said:

histag10 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Absolutely not. An error in LF allowed the winning run to score. And Wingate miss played a ball before that would have got out of the inning. Of course it was defense.

Or, you know, 10 hits with 4 runs and several walked batters LOB.

But sure. 100% defense. Had nothing to do with our offense or their offense.
The Debt
It's hard to win series when you drop game 1.

If we can't figure out our "friday" approach, we will end up around .500 in league play.
BoerneGator
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

There is no way in He** that LSU would let Boomer White call their games ! I want to know why that clown continually calls our games. My wife said he pays the SEC so he can. That's as reasonable an explanation as I can come up with.
I have come to really dislike McDonald so much I would welcome Beth Mowins. At least she's sincere.
histag10
AG
The Debt said:

It's hard to win series when you drop game 1.

If we can't figure out our "friday" approach, we will end up around .500 in league play.

Of course, but calling it "disasterous" is about as on point as a 16 year old girl calling a zit before prom disasterous.
96ags
AG
histag10 said:

96ags said:

histag10 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Or, you know, 10 hits with 4 runs and several walked batters LOB.

But sure. 100% defense. Had nothing to do with our offense or their offense.

Oh certainly not saying offense was perfect, there was some really bad at bats especially early on. But I'll give their staff credit. No reason for poor routine defense. That is 100% controllable.
jkag89
Complete Idiot said:

The Debt said:

Complete Idiot said:

Don't feed the troll what he wants. Of course I did that last weekend, so who am I to give advice to anyone how to handle trolls..
Stone44
AG
Wildman15 said:

Gonads23 said:

An Aggie since birth....and a realist. Pull your panties out of your a&&.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.