*****Aggies vs. Ole Miss-Thursday*****

60,612 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kszot
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies vs. Rebels
Olsen Field @ BBP
6:00 PM CDT

TV: SEC Network
Streaming: WatchESPN
Audio for Computer: 12thman.com All-Access
Twitter: @AggieBaseball
Live Stats: StatBroadcast
Weather

sharpdressedman
MROD92
Kool
trouble
SchizoAg
Wabs
The Night Ag Cometh
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Wtf why are we playing today during the basketball game
96ags
AG
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

You expect Ole Miss to reschedule a big drawing home game for our fan's convenience?
Aggie12B
aginlakeway
AG
96ags said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

You expect Ole Miss to reschedule a big drawing home game for our fan's convenience?

Aren't we hosting?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aggie orbitalwelder
Aggie12B
mwm
Sean98
96ags
AG
aginlakeway said:

96ags said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Aren't we hosting?
Well now, who is the idiot.....this guy (Me)!
aggie67,74&76
TempleAg97
AG
I think it will be fascinating to see actual attendance on this one due to Sweet 16. Club Ags can attend and watch in there and super die hards will be at Olsen I assume, but this is probably the biggest basketball game in Aggie history. I'll have my two tv's set up side by side like last week!
JB12
Jethro95
aggiegrad03
histag10
AG
Wasn't planning on attending today's game. But my kid apparently dreamed about baseball, woke up and insisted on wearing his "aggie baseball shirt" AKA his maroon aggie shirt, and told me (didn't ask, TOLD me) mom, we go Aggie Baseball.

So Thank You to everyone who is listing tickets at great prices! just bought 3 in section 101! (and I've never sat on the 1st deck!)
histag10
AG
TempleAg97 said:

I think it will be fascinating to see actual attendance on this one due to Sweet 16. Club Ags can attend and watch in there and super die hards will be at Olsen I assume, but this is probably the biggest basketball game in Aggie history. I'll have my two tv's set up side by side like last week!

We've been in the sweet 16 before. I know its hard to remember, but once upon a time Billy Gillespie was the Aggie basketball coach, and we were actually a consistently good team.
Sean98
AG
Weren't we in the Sweet 16 two years ago?

I live in Kansas. People here (unfathomably) like basketball. I'm sure they'll tell me when I get to work tomorrow whether A&M won or lost against whoever we play in basketball.
Sean98
AG
96ags said:

aginlakeway said:

96ags said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Aren't we hosting?
Well now, who is the idiot.....this guy (Me)!
Better question is, "you expect SEC Network to reschedule a nationally televised game!??"

Because no... no they won't.
BenFiasco14
AG
histag10 said:

TempleAg97 said:

We've been in the sweet 16 before. I know its hard to remember, but once upon a time Billy Gillespie was the Aggie basketball coach, and we were actually a consistently good team.
Made the sweet 16 in 2016. Granted, we had no business being there and got clobbered, but still.

This time, though, we've got a chance to win
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Capt. America
AG
BTHO REBELS

Joe Schillaci 48
AG
histag10 said:

Wasn't planning on attending today's game. But my kid apparently dreamed about baseball, woke up and insisted on wearing his "aggie baseball shirt" AKA his maroon aggie shirt, and told me (didn't ask, TOLD me) mom, we go Aggie Baseball.

So Thank You to everyone who is listing tickets at great prices! just bought 3 in section 101! (and I've never sat on the 1st deck!)
Listen to your children. Someday that good future Ag will be making the decision on your nursing home.
Mr.Ackar07
This is going to be an interesting matchup this weekend:

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/032118aab.html

Quote:

Ole Miss and Texas A&M are very similar squads on paper--both squads are hitting exactly .300, each with 159 runs scored and team ERAs among the best in the nation at 2.19 (Ole Miss) and 2.32 (Texas A&M)
Quote:

The Ole Miss pitching staff remains No. 1 in the nation in strikeout-to-walk ratio (4.22). The Rebels are also first in the SEC in ERA (2.19) and walks per nine innings (2.47). Ole Miss is 2nd in the SEC in WHIP (1.07) and K/9 (10.4).
tjack16
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

histag10 said:

TempleAg97 said:

Made the sweet 16 in 2016. Granted, we had no business being there and got clobbered, but still.

This time, though, we've got a chance to win
I mean we were a 3 seed that season and the SEC champions...
Mark Fairchild
AG
Busy day of AGGIE sports! BTHOolepiss and BTHOmichigan! Let's get "W's" today!!!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Mark Fairchild
AG
We're hosting, but to the point, no rescheduling.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Aggie12B
AG
I hope this game is similar to the rice game, and inspires another knox masterpiece!
West Texan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.