Saw Dog

148,543 Views | 1173 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Be Thankful
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
If we started playing hockey in highschool and started NCAA hockey in USA

Is this sarcasm?
franklinbluth
fun sport to play, fun to watch if you understand the finer points to look for....much like baseball.
franklinbluth
I would like nothing more than seeing collegiate hockey. Its definitely better than soccer.

And Pg 19.
ColoradoMooseHerd
College Hockey is an NCAA Sport and the Frozen Four is a very popular event and has been for years
franklinbluth
Maybe on The Ocho. But its gets about as much coverage as the National Equestrian Finals.
ColoradoMooseHerd
You sound like a real sports fan, I can tell you really follow college athletics closely
franklinbluth
Hmm...despite needing a badass cable package to watch college hockey, I really have no allegiance atm. It is entertaining despite having to go to BWW...

I would just like to see it come out of obscurity. Thats all. Why are we still discussing this? We need to conjecture what Saw Dogs gonna do to the thoroughly gigged horned frogs.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Frozen Four was on ESPN
txagg08
AG
No more hockey talk. One more post and Sawdawg will come out and firmly place a long hockey stick up your quite raw rear end. As for the horned frogs, they were the first opponent we ever gigged, and always some of the best frog giggin whenever we gig em. So this weekend, in honor of all the frogs we've gigged before, Sawdawg is sponsoring a frog gig and then directly after a dinner of frog legs and beer.
Gig 'em Sawdawg!
littlemisst08
ttt
ekesqueaky
quote:
I'm telling you, if you read this and you go to the games you need a Saw Dawg pot. You ask why? Because my little saw has a lock and unlock button that allows the saw to move. I turn the saw on when we need it. I turned it on in the bottom of the 10th, and BAM, the rest is history. The Saw is magical!

LOL! I'm finally making mine this week - see you Thursday night!
warnix
ttt
txagg08
AG
Mine's done and debuting against TCU. Gig 'em Sawdawg!
falcon09
AG
Where exactly are y'all getting the pots? I looked all over this weekend and couldn't find one.
txagg08
AG
The Party Factory next door to the barnes and noble.
Pongo09
AG
you can get the saw and stuffed dog from toys r us.

I'm loving we have more dogs coming. Make yours as unique as possible!
Gilligan
AG
page 19
ensign_beedrill
AG
Ya'll have cleaned out the Toys-R-Us saws.

--
Beedrill
warnix
You can go to Lowes or Home Depot for a small hand saw that will work just as well. If you do that I would suggest using JB Quick to stick it on the pot.
busmasterjones91
AG
Here is a poor picture of the Saw Dawg ball from the TCU game. Some 203ers likely got a better photo. My old roommate got the TCU ball. I was right next to him. Doh!

I'll let the regulars reveal the full message, but let's just say that SawDawg's mind was on tournament time tonight. Whoop!

The Ball:

The Catcher:

The Fans:

The Source:

[This message has been edited by busmasterjones91 (edited 4/30/2008 1:18a).]
Statboy203
AG
The ball said something to this effect: "Me and drake went hunting up north, while up there, we came across an 8-headed monster. After we got done killing all of them, we received rings of gold. What does this mean?"

hunting up north - "Omaha"
8-headed monster - the teams at the College World Series
rings of gold - obvious, rings of gold

-Statboy

[This message has been edited by baseballfreak2574 (edited 4/30/2008 2:27a).]
ensign_beedrill
AG
My dad sent me an e-mail with the subject: "Saw Dawg in the news." My dad rocks. He gave me a link to CSTV.com.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/uwire/042208aar.html

It's the Batt article republished, but I think it's cool that they picked it up and are spreading word of the growing legend around.

--
Beedrill
franklinbluth
ttt
Pongo09
AG
He needs to work on his throw above that HUGE net
WestTxAg06
AG
quote:
The ball said something to this effect: "Me and drake went hunting up north, while up there, we came across an 8-headed monster. After we got done killing all of them, we received rings of gold. What does this mean?"

Freaking awesome.

I love the picture showing the numerous Saw Dog pots. The legend of Saw Dog and his many follower only continues to grow.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but can you imagine if we did "go hunting up north", where there would surely be some Saw Dog pots in the stands? ESPN would have a ball with that.
Pongo09
AG
I think we are up to EIGHT pots. I just keeps growing.

AND
quote:
I also want to give a tip of the Aggie cap to the “Raggies”, the student crowd at baseball that helps make our games so much fun to attend, while giving us a distinct home field advantage. The creativity of this group makes me laugh out loud, and they create an atmosphere that is unmatched in collegiate baseball. I hope our baseball crowds continue to grow in the crucial month of May as our guys play for the Big 12 title and trip to Omaha.

BB even likes us.

WHOOP!
aggie987
if we do go hunting up north i will be there for sure and i just might have to make a pot for it
Pongo09
AG
sorry, gotta bring it back to page one
ensign_beedrill
AG
Don't apologize for bringing it back! The only apology that should be made is for letting it slip to the second page in the first place.

--
Beedrill
Guinea
BB likes us. Sweeeeet.
Pongo09
AG
You'll see, very soon BB will refer to us as 'the few, the proud, the 203ers'.
JeffHamilton82
quote:
8-headed monster - the teams at the College World Series

Wouldn't it be a 7 headed monster since A&M is one of the 8 teams?
guyace
nope. 8th=the umps.
JeffHamilton82
quote:
nope. 8th=the umps.

Forgot about Blue.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Blue is like Sir Robin the not as brave as Sir Lancelot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.