*** KEEP THE COACH CAMPAIGN *** (6pm @ Koldus tonight 3/27)

37,102 Views | 408 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Aggie92
juant1228
How long do you want to ignore this user?
old yeller
AG
Will there be beer for sale?
Agof08
SpreadsheetAg
AG
BYOB!!

(j/k)
Gigem314
AG
Now is this going to be outside the big doors of Koldus...the side that faces G. Rollie and the MSC?

My only thought on this is where BCG might exit when he leaves the building.

Wouldn't he go out the back into the garage?

I'm sure this has already been thought of, but I was just curious.
ballin
bad idea, this is creepy
charlie_murphy
I'm in south carolina, but I'd be there in a heart beat. Things like this make A&M the greatest school in the world. Make it happen ags.

gig 'em
SpreadsheetAg
AG
He would go into the Garage, but if you parade on the open corner between Koldus, the MSC, and G Rollie.... that's a big open space, and people are bound to come get Billy for him to "look at what's going on"
aggal05
I agree, if there's enough people there he'll notice. I would be there in a heart beat if I wasn't in Houston working!
GoneGirl
AG
queso... Do we really know he's thinking about leaving. HE certainly hasn't said anything. Its all of us and the media who are speculating.

If you have a problem with the Keep the Coach idea, just go to tell him that we've had a helluva season.
sherman ag
EKG1996
AG
ttt
turtle8529
I work for Clear Channel...I have put this request into all the DJ's.
victory
AG
nice work turtle...3.5 hours to go..
Capt Dan
AG
Maybe someone should be appointed (Billy, Brandon, A reed rowdy? NOT EVERYONE) to call his office and make sure he is going to be around at 6:30 and maybe leave word that there is something brewing outside. Would hate to have this thing go off great and he left @ 5:30 to get ready to go to ATL.

Just because he worked late last night doesn't mean he will tonight. Just a thought.

Others have been able to find out his schedule.
turtle8529
hey.....I could tell them nevermind if you want to be smart about it!
txag007
quote:
I dont know if you noticed, but a few years ago, we didnt win a Big12 game....and absolutely no fan support.

This year, we sold out numerous games at the end of the year, and set attendance records for our non-conference schedule......not to mention a good showing for our road games.

Hate to burst your bubble, because Billy has said he wants a program with great fan support for the entire season, not just when Texas comes to town. Just selling out at the end of the season when the experts consider the games important isn't good enough. We need to be there from the begining of the season.
Javelina
AG
I am there!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Facebook Event Started:
http://tamu.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2258361978
Maximus_Meridius
AG
quote:
hey.....I could tell them nevermind if you want to be smart about it!

Easy turtle, I don't think anyone was smarting off. In fact I'm pretty sure he was just making a note of excitement with his countdown. Thanks and good work.
EKG1996
AG
Who is going to be there?
turtle8529
oh wait...he said "3.5 hour TO GO"...thought it said something else...I was kidding anyway...

...whoo hoo keep Billy!

[This message has been edited by turtle8529 (edited 3/27/2007 2:35p).]
AgGrad99
AG
quote:

Hate to burst your bubble, because Billy has said he wants a program with great fan support for the entire season, not just when Texas comes to town. Just selling out at the end of the season when the experts consider the games important isn't good enough. We need to be there from the begining of the season.

Read my entire post.

We went from 0 conference wins (and ZERO fan support) to selling out several games........in three short seasons.....and the fan support is only growing.

Using your example about Duke, if our arena was there size, we'd have sold out almost all our games.

maroonblood08
AG
WHOOP! ill be there.
AgGrad99
AG

Who is going to the Dorms??
txag007
It wasn't my example about Duke. Someone else said that Coach K rumors from a few years ago and fans showed up to his office, and I pointed out that he also got the fan suppport at games.
wee_ag
AG
Pro BCG!

(yes, that's ol' army)
txag007
Remember when Billy called out the fans last season right before the NU home game? He wanted to see if we could get fans to games other than Texas. So explain to me where the fan support was for the non-conference games? averaged around 8K people.
FriedTex
AG
ttt
Naked Hiker
AG
txag007, there has to be a better thread to post on to try and accomplish whatever it is you're going for. this is just about meeting at koldus to show Gillispie our appreciation.
McInnisAg08
AG
Gig em Billy!

There's a spirit can ne'er be told
It's the Spirit of Aggieland.

We will never forget 11.18.1999
BTHO Bonfire
brew06
As of right now it doesn't matter what our fan support WAS, it's about what our fan support is NOW!
turtle8529
I am about to record something on 99.5 The Fox about this to run a little later today...can someone post EXACTLY what will be going down ASAP.
Willis
AG
Yell practice at Koldus at 6 p.m. to keep BCG?
Willis
AG
Yell practice at Koldus at 6 p.m. to keep BCG?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.