Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,873,600 Views | 38764 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by TexAgs1992
Post removed:
by user
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burn that ****er down and I'll make a joke. Let's see if they laugh.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
reveille23
Double post
CactusThomas
AG
Thanks for posting. I've never heard of that place, but now I have and I will be sure to avoid it.
reveille23
Noted, will tell all I know to avoid that place.
agcrock2005
AG
Think you should take this to Yelp. Where pissed off people kill poorly managed businesses!!
Post removed:
by user
CactusThomas
AG
I have a bottle of stagg jr that I would like to trade in bcs. I have both 8th and 7th batch but would only like to trade one of the two. Open to reasonable offers for either bottle.

I bought the 8th batch knowing that I had a partial bottle of the 4th batch but I forgot that I had a spare bottle (7th batch). I don't need both. I have no delusions about the value of these bottles.

PM me with any trade offers.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
third coast.. said:

Whoever is running the mancave cigar bar or whatever it's called now in league city was making aggie bonfire jokes tonight. I got in a heated argument with a patron and a representative of the establishment and they doubled down, stating that it was funny that the tragedy happened. Then the rep. Went on a tangent about manziel being a rapist wife beater while defending Baylor. I will never step foot in there again, and recommend all do the same. Ill never support a place that mocks bonfire. I'm so livid right now.

It's called Maduros now, and I'd really like to know who made/defended the comments. Hopefully it's not anyone I know.
FTAG 2000
AG
agcrock2005 said:

AG 2000' said:

Is there anything you Dallas folks are hunting for? Finishing up Xmas shopping and mixing in stops at any liquor stores along the route.
RHF and ECBP if you happen to really get lucky and stumble upon some goodies!

None of those but did have some luck today. For DFW Ags, here's today's finds and prices if interested.

OWA107, $38. Two available (x2)
Blantons, $64. x4
Stagg Jr 131.9, $64. 1x

Also found a W12, EHTSB, KO rye, ETL, and Yamakazi 12 that I'm either going to drink or trade.

And also found some comically overpriced EHT4G, FRSBLE, W12 1L and 1.75, and BTAC THH. If you have more money than sense I can tell you where to find those.
Geriatric Punk
AG
third coast.. said:

Whoever is running the mancave cigar bar or whatever it's called now in league city was making aggie bonfire jokes tonight. I got in a heated argument with a patron and a representative of the establishment and they doubled down, stating that it was funny that the tragedy happened. Then the rep. Went on a tangent about manziel being a rapist wife beater while defending Baylor. I will never step foot in there again, and recommend all do the same. Ill never support a place that mocks bonfire. I'm so livid right now.

Well, that was easy. They are permanently closed now. Good work.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
aad03
AG
Saw a few bottles of Whitmeyer's Single Barrel, and Harvey Remnants at the local Spec's last night. I've never had Whitmeyer's, but it seems to be popular on this board. Is this newsworthy, or is it fairly easy to find?
Class of '03
Wheatables02
AG
AG 2000' said:

agcrock2005 said:

AG 2000' said:

Is there anything you Dallas folks are hunting for? Finishing up Xmas shopping and mixing in stops at any liquor stores along the route.

None of those but did have some luck today. For DFW Ags, here's today's finds and prices if interested.

Blantons, $61. x4
Stagg Jr 131.9, $64. 1x

Also found a W12, EHTSB, KO rye, ETL, and Yamakazi 12 that I'm either going to drink or trade.

And also found some comically overpriced EHT4G, FRSBLE, W12 1L and 1.75, and BTAC THH. If you have more money than sense I can tell you where to find those.

What did you pay for the KO Rye? I've been tempted to look for one.
tx4guns
AG
If you're in HBS, you know at least one of them. I am extremely disappointed. Probably will keep me from inviting that individual to my house again. The other guy didn't work there, he was just a friend of the main guy talking shiat. If the establishment allows that kind of behavior, they obviously don't value any business from Aggies. I know this Ag won't be going.
Geriatric Punk
AG
third coast.. said:

No, they reopened as maduros, I just did not recall the name, which is why I said "or whatever it's called now"

I'll bet they had to re-brand due to all the negative PR from the Kaepernick stunt. Eff those guys.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
reveille23
and there is another great reason to never set foot in there! Holy Crap!!
FTAG 2000
AG
Wheatables02 said:

AG 2000' said:

agcrock2005 said:

AG 2000' said:

Blantons, $61. x4
Stagg Jr 131.9, $64. 1x

What did you pay for the KO Rye? I've been tempted to look for one.

It was $109.
AlaskanAg99
AG
That place in League City is way too far out in BFE for this west sider to visit, good to know it's not a reason to make a trip.
iehly06
AG
Thanks for letting us know. No reason to support a place like that.
tx4guns
AG
Boom boom night!
CactusThomas
AG
Nothing wrong with a desk pop now and then.
aggiemike89
AG
Appreciate you letting us know. It's too far for me to go anyways but f'em. I'll let my friends know what dewsh bags they are.
aggielostinETX
AG
So this place is know for:
1. Negligent Discharges
2. Bonfire/Manziel Rape jokes
3. Kaepernick issues

And is in League City?

SIGN ME UP!
IBMs_Watson
If be interested in knowing where the KO Rye is as well!

BuyMy2006MX5 at gmail dot com
Wheatables02
AG
If you don't want the KO rye or know where I can get another please let me know. You have my email sir.
CactusThomas
AG
Was in specs in corpus christi a couple days ago and they had 3 bottles of the KO rye.
Fall92
AG
CactusThomas said:

Was in specs in corpus christi a couple days ago and they had 3 bottles of the KO rye.
Tip: when in Corpus make sure to hit the Total Wine on Alameda.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
CactusThomas
AG
Thank you. That is the same street the specs was on.
Robert C. Christian
AG
I am not seeing it on Google. Headed that way for Christmas and figured I could add it to my list of places to visit.
Fall92
AG
Fall92 said:

CactusThomas said:

Tip: when in Corpus make sure to hit the Total Wine on Alameda.
EDIT: my bad, meant Liquid Town.
aggielostinETX
AG
Extra SAOS in Dallas.

$65, my cost

Sold
First Page Last Page
Page 291 of 1108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.