Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,833,411 Views | 38366 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by rca21978
AlaskanAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone is looking for EHT Single Barrel, the Costco on 99 has about 6 for $60ea.
BQRyno
AG
99 at 10?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Bragging post: picked up an EHT Four Grain the other day...
AlaskanAg99
AG
BQRyno said:

99 at 10?

Yessir
RenoAg
What area? State or city if you don't mind getting that specific. Not asking you to disclose your honey hole. Just curious where the distribution has made it to. FWIW secondary has been dropping hard and fast on it as it has become more available and most who have tried it have said it is not a very good pour.
plowboy1065
S
AlaskanAg99 said:

BQRyno said:

99 at 10?

Yessir

I just stopped in and looks like they are all still there
jsn1986
AG
I'll check my local store. He's had them in for the past year or so, but I haven't checked in a couple weeks.
Wheatables02
AG
jsn1986 said:

I'll check my local store. He's had them in for the past year or so, but I haven't checked in a couple weeks.
thank you. Nuke is also going to check but haven't heard back yet.
jsn1986
AG
Local store has 4-5 of SAOS Single Barrel Cask Strength 10 yr bottles on the shelf. $60+tax. Not sure how much that's marked up, but let me know if I need to grab one.
plowboy1065
S
Houston area?
jsn1986
AG
Woodlands Liquor on 242. Abe is the owner, great guy.
John Francis Donaghy
Anybody have a link to the home barrel aging thread? Cant remember what board it's on.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Here it is: Home Barrel Aging
John Francis Donaghy
Thanks
Wheatables02
AG
jsn1986 said:

Local store has 4-5 of SAOS Single Barrel Cask Strength 10 yr bottles on the shelf. $60+tax. Not sure how much that's marked up, but let me know if I need to grab one.

Can you try and grab me 2 on Monday? Looking for two diff proofs. Please let me know and I can pay via PayPal and email you a label. You can also pm me. Thnx
AlaskanAg99
AG
Anyone hear of anything coming out lately? At this point I think it's just waiting for the fall deluge.
FriedTex
AG
Knobb Creek 25th anniversary is popping up right now if you're into that
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I devote spring and summer energy to private picks.
SuperAg05
AG
Latest Rumors in the Houston Area:

Specs is going to be getting a Single Barrel Store Pick of OWA. Not sure of timing or details (allocated or not?) yet.

NASA Liquor (and Ly's Liquor) both have a plethora of awesome store picks still available. SAOS, Jefferson's Ocean Cask Strength Voyage 10, Knob Creek (2 different picks available).

Rebel Yell 10 Yr Single Barrel has hit the area and is likely already gone from shelves, but might be hidden in a few places around town.

Liquor Hut in Baytown got a Store Pick of Single Barrel NCF OWA last week that sold out in about 2 hours. They also have store picks of 1792 Small Batch and Buffalo Trace on the shelf. Rumors of additional picks they will have this year are 4 Roses Single Barrel, 1792 Full Proof, 1792 Single Barrel, Buffalo Trace.

Goody Goody on Woodway got in a couple of store picks last week. Old Forester Single Barrel and SAOS. Not sure if they are still available or sold out.

Joseph Magnus has recently hit the shelves around town and is rumored to be fantastic.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Wheatables02
AG
Quote:

Goody Goody on Woodway got in a couple of store picks last week. Old Forester Single Barrel and SAOS. Not sure if they are still available or sold out

I thought SAOS picks were gone as well as the Single Barrel Cask Strength???

Daytona22
AG
Nice run down SuperAg! So who knew about the tasting and raffle going on at Spec's on Rayford this week? I completely missed that one.

Also, EHT Barrel Proof hit at Nasa Liquor.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
SuperAg05 said:

Latest Rumors in the Houston Area:

Specs is going to be getting a Single Barrel Store Pick of OWA. Not sure of timing or details (allocated or not?) yet.

NASA Liquor (and Ly's Liquor) both have a plethora of awesome store picks still available. SAOS, Jefferson's Ocean Cask Strength Voyage 10, Knob Creek (2 different picks available).

Rebel Yell 10 Yr Single Barrel has hit the area and is likely already gone from shelves, but might be hidden in a few places around town.

Liquor Hut in Baytown got a Store Pick of Single Barrel NCF OWA last week that sold out in about 2 hours. They also have store picks of 1792 Small Batch and Buffalo Trace on the shelf. Rumors of additional picks they will have this year are 4 Roses Single Barrel, 1792 Full Proof, 1792 Single Barrel, Buffalo Trace.

Goody Goody on Woodway got in a couple of store picks last week. Old Forester Single Barrel and SAOS. Not sure if they are still available or sold out.

Joseph Magnus has recently hit the shelves around town and is rumored to be fantastic.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Snagged some of the Liquor Hut pick and that stuff is fantastic. If you like RY10, they are still showing up on shelves randomly in the area.

Allegedly there are a couple four roses picks that will be in the area, but not sure exactly where.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
malibuVLX said:

Nice run down SuperAg! So who knew about the tasting and raffle going on at Spec's on Rayford this week? I completely missed that one.

Also, EHT Barrel Proof hit at Nasa Liquor.

There was also a tasting/raffle at Premiere Liquor last night... I struck out mightily...
dummble
AG
oooooh I need that EHTBP. Did Ly's get some too?
SuperAg05
AG
NASA sold out of EHTBP Yesterday. Some guy bought the last bottle about 5 minutes before I walked in.

I called Ly's, but they do not know if they will be getting any or not. Supposedly their shipments come on different days. If you are hunting, check Ly's Friday afternoon. They're supposed get their next shipment on Friday. If they're getting any, that's when it would come in.
Credible Source
AG
Barter house 20 available at my local store for $200, anyone know about this?
Daytona22
AG
Yeah.. I found out about it around 6 pm and didn't feel like making the late trek over there. They give away many bottles?

Carl - I'm a fan of Barterhouse. I think it's good but there's a lot of people who are not fans of Orphan Barrel products. My favorite would be Lost Prophet but that's impossible to find now. $200 is a little overpriced.
tx4guns
AG
Secondary prices on Barterhouse is about $120 right now.
plowboy1065
S
If you're a member of the FB group, check out what was just posted
Credible Source
AG
I'm not a member. Not sure I know anyone here except Nuke
plowboy1065
S
Shoot me an email to user name at gmail. Include your name on FB and the email you use to sign in with
Credible Source
AG
Sent! Thanks
plowboy1065
S
Got it
Mr. McGibblets
AG
I have a special bottle arriving tonight around midnight.....
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Well it was a little later than midnight...but she has made it home*

*for the time being

First Page Last Page
Page 242 of 1097

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.