Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,639,308 Views | 62606 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by La Fours
cpscAG06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i just cant fathom how 400 tickets sold out that quickly. the other 600 are about gone.

atleast i will get to try the 3 new beers, just wont get to take them home.

i am going to stock up on RU55, boxer's, and AR.
AggieOO
quote:
I won't be able to participate in the bottle share for Auburn. My wife, her best friend and her bf's husband will be with me that weekend for the game. They aren't beer drinkers. Not even sure if I will get to tailgate much.

i fail to see what is holding you back. sounds like your wife has company, not you.
The Beer and I
Having an Avery DuganA, pretty damn good imperial IPA.
AggieOO
magic hat seyonce (saison). not that great.
NColoradoAG
Can't get enough

La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:
I won't be able to participate in the bottle share for Auburn. My wife, her best friend and her bf's husband will be with me that weekend for the game. They aren't beer drinkers. Not even sure if I will get to tailgate much.

i fail to see what is holding you back. sounds like your wife has company, not you.

It's her friend's birthday and I'm sure she will have some stuff she'll want to do.
Jock 07
AG
Strat, email sent

[This message has been edited by Jock 07 (edited 10/7/2013 8:54p).]
Jock 07
AG
Really can't get enough of Paradox's stuff

[This message has been edited by Jock 07 (edited 10/7/2013 8:54p).]
army01
AG
Not typically a porter fan, but I like this one.

62strat
AG
NOCO, had a Le Terroir on tap at Patrick's. That is a good sour. How much is that bomber?

bevokilla
AG
Picked up a bomber of the R&R Coconut IPA and a bomber of the Great Divide Fresh Hop I'll open this weekend. Had a couple of New Belgium Accumalation White IPAs last night and while not a terrible session IPA, not overly impressed.

BTW, does anyone else want to murder Smith&Co1970 for posting that gigantic ass picture of SA Summer Pils on the front page that makes me have to scroll over to skip straight to the last page of the thread even though Im using a 22" widescreen monitor?
p-wonk01
AG
At least we have another great time for the bottle share! My brother will be in town (first time at game in years due to residency out of state) and I'll get him to join!
jkn09
AG
@bevokilla: Just click on the date/timestamp on the far right from the Food & Spirits forum page. It'll take you straight to the last page.

[This message has been edited by jkn09 (edited 10/8/2013 10:50a).]
BSD
AG
or just skip to pages 37, 67, 171, 206, 226/227, or 237. Those were my favorite pages.

*shedding a tear as I roll thru 4 months of sobriety
army01
AG
[pg37]

quote:
I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!

I want to put my dick in it!

I want it to put its dick in me!

(Pliny the Younger)

bevokilla
AG
quote:
@bevokilla: Just click on the date/timestamp on the far right from the Food & Spirits forum page. It'll take you straight to the last page.

You are a God amongst men.

But I still want to kill him for posting that large of a picture of SA Summer Pils of all things.
jetch17
AG
picked up a Stone Enjoy By & another Stone 17 today. Also picked up a 'Merica for sh*ts & grins as i havent had any of the Prairie stuff.
AlaskanAg99
AG
T-Minus 17mins until I leave work for el areopuerto to hop a skybus to Denver for GABF.

Tick Tock
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
quote:
Also picked up a 'Merica for sh*ts & grins as i havent had any of the Prairie stuff.

All of their stuff is on point.
aggiejz
AG
I don't get to Denver until early Thursday morning for GABF. Seeing the people I know already up there and all of the events going on is making me extremely jealous. Might have to take a full week off next year.
spadilly
S
Avery 20 is amazing.
jetch17
AG
I enjoy

Jock 07
AG
quote:
Avery 20 is amazing.

Concur

I can not properly express how frustrating it is to be so close to all the GABF festivities but still not be able to partake
jetch17
AG
Not bad... F*** YEAH

maca1028
Heard through the vine that KBS might be hitting the tine in late October or early November
defroach
I don't get to Denver until Thursday night
aggiejz
AG
quote:
Heard through the vine that KBS might be hitting the tine in late October or early November

Welp. Get ready to fight the hoarders!
Ags #1
AG
I would assume a limit of 1 for kbs and I gotta think it would be impossible to find
aggiejz
AG
quote:
I would assume a limit of 1 for kbs and I gotta think it would be impossible to find

Pretty much. That's how it was last year. I scored 2 bottles and that was no easy feat.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
spadilly
S
wessimo
AG
Interesting - didn't know Bud was branching out like that. ABV is about half what I would expect for a beer of that description.
army01
AG
quote:
Interesting - didn't know Bud was branching out like that. ABV is about half what I would expect for a beer of that description.

They did this last year...I believe that is how they came up ith "Black Crown".

Just Bud saying "Look! We have craft beer too!"
NColoradoAG
Budweiser, wow, just wow. At least Coors is actually trying with the AC Golden projects.
dave99ag
AG
I bet they could relabel a Budweiser too look all crafty and the neckbeards would think it's the best beer they've had.
First Page Last Page
Page 299 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.