Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,679,072 Views | 62663 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Objective Aggie
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope this whole thing doesn't backfire on consumers. $7 for a glass, tour and beer was a great deal at Saint Arnold.
palmerjerr
Heineken Always proffered brand for me.
defroach
Saint Arnolds today is apparently doing their normal tour setup but also selling $8 bottles of BB3. So, they plan on doing both - which I like a lot. I hope more places still offer the glass/tour/tastings and then you can buy some after as well if you wanted more specialty stuff.
jh0400
AG
quote:
Heineken Always proffered brand for me.

From the OP:

quote:
Keep your piss water, mass brewed, generic crap out of here.
jh0400
wessimo
AG
If you proffer Heineken to me I'll tell you to GTFO
defroach
This should be titles Craft Beer Thread....then we should have a Piss Beer Thread
jetch17
AG
Talmbout

The Beer and I
Nice Jetch. What did you think of the Russian River beers?
jetch17
AG
Baller as always. Love RRBC sours
wessimo
AG
Hop delusion is very good but they went a little high with the price point at $9. There's fresh endeavor out there for less than $7 - bottled 6/11.
MADDUD
Deschutes' Mirror Pond Pale Ale
MADDUD
Scratch that.....my wife just stole my mirror pale ale. Now on to a Deschutes inversion IPA
Sazerac
AG
$9 for a bomber?
maca1028
Karbach tweeted earlier that they were packing up 004 Barn Burner aged in Chardonnay barrels, hope to get my hands on this
maca1028
Drinking Ommegang Hennepin in the meantime
BSD
AG
quote:
Baller as always. Love RRBC sours

As do I. Between those and the hoppy beers, it is my favorite brewery. I just took inventory of all my RRBC beers. You wouldn't believe how many I have right now!
wessimo
AG
BSD let me know if I can help you clean out your inventory. For health reasons and all.
BSD
AG
I think the beer is pretty much spoken for. Do you happen to care for wine? I have much more of that I will need to unload!

But if serious about the beer, let me get through this first round of buyers and I'll go public with what's left. I'm only keeping about 24 bottles for me
wessimo
AG
Definitely interested in the beer. Let me know what you have left to get rid of when the time comes.

Sorry about the circumstances
streetfighter2012
AG
Double trouble and hoptimum for me tonight.
jetch17
AG
lol, i got banned on beeradvocate forums for posting an 'inappropriate .gif' in regards to all the other fairies dogpiling on my aTm pint glass

the "founder" of the site messaged me with "cool story bro, you can spend a week reviewing our rules & regs"
Stoli7
Talmbout
NColoradoAG
quote:
lol, i got banned on beeradvocate forums for posting an 'inappropriate .gif' in regards to all the other fairies dogpiling on my aTm pint glass

the "founder" of the site messaged me with "cool story bro, you can spend a week reviewing our rules & regs"

LOL, I knew I recognized that glass and counter top. I've started to see more of yall over there. For a while, I only noticed Turfy.

Todd and Jason moderate that site like complete *****s. I've had two timeouts in the past couple months. I think I'm banned if I get another. They are slowly ruining the forums on that site. They should look to the moderation on TexAgs as a guideline on running forums that stay on topic while still having fun.
BSD
AG
I dont have much to lose over there, perhaps I shall have some fun...
NColoradoAG
The stars aligned last night allowing me and a couple friends to get together for beers and the basketball game. Neither disappointed. Here's the highlight reel.

Cantillon Blabaer 2012. Really good beer. Well balanced funk, fruit, and lambic sourness. I like fresh Cascade Blueberry slightly better because the fruit is more forward.

Toronado 25. This is a blend of Russian River sours made in commemoration of the beer bar Toronado's 25th anniversary. Stellar beer. So much sour and flavor, especially cherry, packed into the front end. The finish was clean and refreshing.

The Bruery Chocolate Rain 2013. This was my addition to the tasting. It's an experience. 19% abv, but so smooth and sweet. Bourbon, chocolate, vanilla, and a hint of roast in perfect harmony.
jetch17
Hub05
AG
I haven't followed all 200+ pages of this thread, but I think NColoradoAG wins the thread
txag2008
AG
I can tell all your money was spent on beer instead of drywall or an entertainment stand.
BSD
BSD
AG
NCol, I'm glad you found the T25! That is still in the back of my mind to try to find that for you but now that you've had it, I can quit trying. Looks like a great night.
TxKng82
AG
Drinking a DFH 61 at Rockwell...never been to big a fan of 60 but this is pretty good.
army01
AG
quote:
Drinking a DFH 61 at Rockwell...never been to big a fan of 60 but this is pretty good.
I am the opposite. 60 min is one of my go to beers if I am going to be drinking for a while. I have another bottle of the 61 that will get put in a trade of gifted at some point.
The Beer and I
Firestone Walker Walker's Reserve for tonight.
wessimo
AG
Founders dirty bast*rd

Tastes like molasses... Meh
First Page Last Page
Page 235 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.