Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,284 Views | 62645 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by FancyKetchup14
AggieStout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DallasAggie2012 said:

The two for zephyrtexan came in the Dallas box to me. I'll bring them down to him in a few weeks when I visit. That should square up the Austin bottle count.

Perfect. Solved.
AggieStout
AG
Don't think I'll be able to meet up tomorrow anytime. I can drop off people share now. Or give to one of y'all for the rest to lick up from tomorrow.
AggieStout
AG
Anyone south want to meet up somewhere down that's way while I'm out
Hudson2508
AG
You out right now? I might be able to meet you.
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Don't think I'll be able to meet up tomorrow anytime. I can drop off people share now. Or give to one of y'all for the rest to lick up from tomorrow.
I'm at home now if you want to drop mine off.
AggieStout
AG
Yeah where
AggieStout
AG
Where too
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Where too
Behind the Hill Country Bible Church on 620. My number is nine seven nine two two nine four one zero one
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

Where too
Behind the Hill Country Bible Church on 620. My number is nine seven nine two two nine four one zero one

I'll head that way now
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

Where too

I'll head that way now
Shoot me a text and I can give you the address if you need it.
AggieStout
AG
osted already
Chipotlemonger- 2
AgEng06 1 delivered.
Jason Ag98 2
Hudson2508- 2 delivered
Reesi10- 2
Aggiestout- 2 delivered
Jah003- 2 delivered

Reesi- where you located. Might be able to do a meet up sometime after work on a day this week

Jason- your south. What's your availability, this coming weekend? Or earlier?

Chipotle- same as above.

I work at tech ridge area. And could meet up lunchtime on a couple days. Or can do next weekend thing at pinthouse or somewhere else
AggieStout
AG
Hudson jah has yours. He said he was going to chug it and he'll post video on here.
reesei10
AggieStout said:

osted already
Chipotlemonger- 2
AgEng06 1 delivered.
Jason Ag98 2
Hudson2508- 2 delivered
Reesi10- 2
Aggiestout- 2 delivered
Jah003- 2 delivered

Reesi- where you located. Might be able to do a meet up sometime after work on a day this week

Jason- your south. What's your availability, this coming weekend? Or earlier?

Chipotle- same as above.

I work at tech ridge area. And could meet up lunchtime on a couple days. Or can do next weekend thing at pinthouse or somewhere else

I work in Georgetown but live off of 1431 and about 3 miles East of Red Horn. Always fun to meet there. I can do almost anything after 5pm this week or a little sooner later in the week.
Objective Aggie
AG
Have not seen anything on Manhattan Project Brewing. They are out of Dallas and founded by an Aggie.

I have had four of their styles.
The Black Matter (coffee porter) is amazing. One of best beers I have had.
Half Life IPA seems like A very drinkable IPA. Really like it.
Also had the Oppenheimer IPA which is a hoppier IPA. Quite nice.
Also had Plutonium which was a porter I think?

All of the beers have been excellent. My new favorite brewery. Anyone else familiar?
Wheatables02
AG
Objective Aggie said:

Have not seen anything on Manhattan Project Brewing. They are out of Dallas and founded by an Aggie.

All of the beers have been excellent. My new favorite brewery. Anyone else familiar?
Saw the half life at one of my go to stores last week...Wasn't sure about it but now I want to try it!!
AggieStout
AG
I think we might live next to each other. I'm betting I could walk to your house. I posted my phone number a couple post back. I likely can drop yours off to you tomorrow night. I'm in vista oaks.
reesei10
AggieStout said:

I think we might live next to each other. I'm betting I could walk to your house. I posted my phone number a couple post back. I likely can drop yours off to you tomorrow night. I'm in vista oaks.

Just sent you a text.
Jason_Ag98
AG
I'm out of town this coming weekend but would be happy to meet you somewhere during the week. I am pretty flexible most days if you want to meet somewhere around lunchtime.
streetfighter2012
AG
Jock, my folks are in JV, let me know when you're in town next and we can meet up.
DaveHimself
AG
Objective Aggie said:

I've had just about all their beers that make it to store and agree they're all solid beers. I picked up their Double Half Life this weekend but haven't tried it yet. Did not know about the Ag connection.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Objective Aggie said:

Had no idea about the Ag connection.

Half Life and Double Half Life are both solid beers.
Mustang1
AG
DR19 is out:

jah003
S

Metal AF. Also... expensive AF.
jetch17
AG
Spring Valley Specs has a bunch of Bourbon County Orange ... seems to be popping up all over Tine. $23 fuggin a bottle
Mustang1
AG
So w/ tax, $25 for a 16oz bottle? Yikes!
Jason_Ag98
AG
It seems to be a shelf turd at my HEB in Austin - not moving very quickly at that price point. Same for Founders CBS which is also still sitting around at the same price. Maybe the market for that type of beer is finally starting to saturate.
jetch17
AG
Jock 07
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

Jock, my folks are in JV, let me know when you're in town next and we can meet up.

Sweet will do

Break break

Headed up to beaver creek today for the week and wanted to reach out to CO residents to see if there's anything new up there in the past 3 years. Best place to pick up bottles still front range in Dillon on the way up or is there anything worth checking out in Avon? Best breweries still broken compas and outer range? Can't remem which one was better.
NColoradoAG
Jock 07 said:

streetfighter2012 said:

Sweet will do

Break break

Headed up to beaver creek today for the week and wanted to reach out to CO residents to see if there's anything new up there in the past 3 years. Best place to pick up bottles still front range in Dillon on the way up or is there anything worth checking out in Avon? Best breweries still broken compas and outer range? Can't remem which one was better.
Havent tried anything from them, but Westbound and Down in Idaho Springs seems to be doing good things. I believe they have cans, crowlers, and fill growlers.
andgate
Basecamp liquor store sometimes gets casey bottles, or at least they used to. It's off 70 next to the whole foods in frisco.
Topher17
AG
Jason_Ag98 said:

It seems to be a shelf turd at my HEB in Austin - not moving very quickly at that price point. Same for Founders CBS which is also still sitting around at the same price. Maybe the market for that type of beer is finally starting to saturate.
I think most of us that are willing to pay that price for a beer have probably had CBS at this point and don't feel the need to buy it again for that price. If it was ~$14 I'd probably grab one, but at $25, I'm passing. There is too much good stuff for far less money. As for BCBS Orange, it doesn't interest me at that price point, not sure about y'all.
streetfighter2012
AG
Does Thursday work for folks to meet up and grab the Prairie bottles? I'm free anytime after 4:00, just let me know.

If Thursday is not good are more people free Saturday early afternoon? Could meet at Brash, Eureka Heights, Ingenious anytime before 2:00.

Ine2011, La Fours, Dave99ag i'll email and coordinate drop offs on my way in or out of CS Sunday.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Thursday is now looking pretty tough for me. Would be down for a meat up on Saturday. Brash, Eureka or Great Heights all work for me.
jh0400
AG
I could do a Saturday meet up at Brash or EH.
MathNewman06
AG
Thursday or Saturday both look OK for me at this point.
First Page Last Page
Page 1415 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.