Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,677,333 Views | 62649 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by steve00
streetfighter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shouldn't be a problem. Shoot me an email and i'll get it there.
lne2011
AG
Email sent.
AggieStout
AG
Austin folks. Made it back. Where and when do we want to do this. I can anytime tonight and tomorrow. Anyone have a breakdown for Austin folks.
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Austin folks. Made it back. Where and when do we want to do this. I can anytime tonight and tomorrow. Anyone have a breakdown for Austin folks.
Redhorn? I'm in the Wells Branch area right now at my Sister in Law's...
jh0400
AG
I probably can't do a Thursday but am extremely flexible next Saturday. If someone wants to grab mine Thursday I'll buy you a beer at the brewery of your choice (Any ITL, Brash, Ingenious) on Saturday.
AggieStout
AG
Can meet you there. Tonight if you want. To give you yours
AgEng06
AG
Worth the hype

jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Can meet you there. Tonight if you want. To give you yours
Not sure when we are leaving. I'll keep you posted.
AgEng06
AG
I'll be in the 183/45/Round Rock area tomorrow between noonish and 3:00. Any chance you'll be in the area?
AggieStout
AG
AgEng06 said:

I'll be in the 183/45/Round Rock area tomorrow between noonish and 3:00. Any chance you'll be in the area?
yeah i can be. I live not to far away from there.
AggieStout
AG
I think this is the Austin breakdown, not sure if it was posted already
Chipotlemonger- 2
AgEng06 1
Jason Ag98 2
Zephyrtexan -2
Hudson2508- 2
Reesi10- 2
Aggiestout- 2
Jah003- 2
AgEng06
AG
Cool. Shoot me an email at aggieeng06 at gmail and we can figure out the details. Thanks!
reesei10
Red Horn meet up?
AggieStout
AG
when
AggieStout
AG
email is bryandeschenes at gmail
or
two one zero eight 7 eight 6 eight eight eight is my number you can text at.
reesei10
AggieStout said:

when

Monday-on, I should be able to make something happen. Thought it might be easy if jah showed up to his favorite place.
Hudson2508
AG
AggieStout, can you give my 2 to Jah? I owe him a bottle so that will give me motivation to take it to him.
AgEng06
AG
Text sent. I forgot I already had your number.
jah003
S
Monday would be awesome for a Redhorn meat up. I don't have work, so my schedule is wide open.
AggieStout
AG
ah you lucky people have monday off. I do not.
Hudson2508
AG
I worked on the site engineering for the new Roughhouse Brewery near Wimberley and it opened today. I went out there and it's a beautiful location. The beer was solid with a small offering of farmhouse beers. The table beer is very similar to Le Petit Prince which is a compliment. Excited to see what they start making. It's really far out there though and I worry they will struggle to get people to visit regularly. If you're ever in that neck of the woods check it out. The head brewer/owner is a great guy.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I live in west memorial area , but work in Galleria. Can be flexible.
reesei10
AggieStout said:

ah you lucky people have monday off. I do not.

I do have to work on Monday but I could sneak away for a bit. I have a routine meeting on Monday that starts at 3pm but should be done by 4pm.

Let me know a good time.
reesei10
Hudson2508 said:

I worked on the site engineering for the new Roughhouse Brewery near Wemberly and it opened today. I went out there and it's a beautiful location. The beer was solid with a small offering of farmhouse beers. The table beer is very similar to Le Petit Prince which is a compliment. Excited to see what they start making. It's really far out there though and I worry they will struggle to get people to visit regularly. If you're ever in that neck of the woods check it out. The head brewer/owner is a great guy.

I hope to make it by soon. There Facebook pictures make it look awesome.
Jason_Ag98
AG
reesei10 said:

Red Horn meet up?

I live southwest but if I can make the timing work I would love to do a Red Horn meet up.

AggieStout, thanks so much for doing the pick up - you are a gentleman and a scholar!
texas.aggie.2010
Don't know anything about Brewster County Brand Stout or big Bend brewery. Looked it up and sadly looks like I'm too late to the party that just ended. Brewery in bankruptcy https://therivardreport.com/big-bend-brewing-shutdown-a-sign-of-hard-times-in-craft-beer-industry/
IronRed13
AG
You're Awesome! Im coming back into town Thursday, but won't be back in time for a meet up. On the west side of town but can meet up anywhere Friday afternoon or next week.
Jock 07
AG
When I'm in town I'm typically in the JV area. Might be down in March and if so I'll reach out then. Again, thanks for managing the Houston beers.
Jock 07
AG
Still one of my favorite standbys after all these years
AggieStout
AG
Bmac,

Box you gave me had 13 but Austin had 15 right?
Chipotlemonger- 2
AgEng06 1
Jason Ag98 2
Zephyrtexan -2
Hudson2508- 2
Reesi10- 2
Aggiestout- 2
Jah003- 2
Chipotlemonger
AG
Thanks for sharing, will make a note of it.

I won't be able to do the Monday Red Horn meetup but don't wait for me! I'll get my bottles soon enough I am sure.
AggieOO
texas.aggie.2010 said:

Don't know anything about Brewster County Brand Stout or big Bend brewery. Looked it up and sadly looks like I'm too late to the party that just ended. Brewery in bankruptcy https://therivardreport.com/big-bend-brewing-shutdown-a-sign-of-hard-times-in-craft-beer-industry/

They basically got screwed bc of an equipment supplier. Otherwise, they would have opened the San Antonio location and been good to go.
Chipotlemonger
AG
That's part of the story, the other consideration is that they probably could've handled the deal and financials in a less risky manner. Unfortunately for all, it bit them hard.
DallasAggie2012
AG
The two for zephyrtexan came in the Dallas box to me. I'll bring them down to him in a few weeks when I visit. That should square up the Austin bottle count.
MathNewman06
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

Two boxes of Oklahoma diabetes have arrived in Houston. What part of town are you guys in, does Petrol or Hughie's patio work for a few guys say Thursday night? We can set up a few different times over the next week or so. And If a few of you guys are on the northside we can meet up at Ingenious or Spindletap.

CS guys i'll be in town next Sunday in the early afternoon.

Bmac thanks again!

Pretty open for evenings this upcoming week if you do Hughie's or petrol.

&ehk=3SKhCLg6hsbNL8DyRUPE2w
First Page Last Page
Page 1414 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.