Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,717,425 Views | 62712 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SoTxAg
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
spent time in West Texas last week. Found out the owners of the Gage will be opening a brew pub in marathon. Barring delays from TABC, it should be open by december.
Scriffer
AG

Courtesy of Lt. Joe Bookman, who did me a major solid this weekend. Thank you, sir!
Jock 07
AG
Found some decent stuff at total wine in north Vegas.
Chipotlemonger
AG
https://www.brewbound.com/news/2017/brewers-association-targets-b-inbev-new-media-offensive?utm_source=Brewbound&utm_campaign=111d887f24-mailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6026cb3473-111d887f24-169477137

Interesting little article for those interested in the beer market, especially with the AB InBev response to the campaign.
dixie whiskey
AG
anyone have any luck finding barrel aged pumkinator on the nw side/Cypress? i struck out
lne2011
AG
dixie whiskey said:

anyone have any luck finding barrel aged pumkinator on the nw side/Cypress? i struck out

This is the HEB in front of Fairfield at 290/Mason.
lne2011
AG
AggieStout said:

Anyone know where in Austin that is 11 below big mistake. After you guys talked about on here I really want to snag some.

Did you find any yet? I have 1 can left that you can have. If you want more, I can see about locating a 4-pack
AggieStout
AG
dixie whiskey said:

In Austin the barrel aged was limited to places that have I guess on site consumption. Some were only letting you buy it and drink it there. They used the term on premises
jetch17
AG
Stout, did you score any not on premisis? Im still on the lookout across Tine, but didnt get the chance to get out much yesterday.
localag242
Any citing of Pumpinator in BCS yet?
localag242
Pumpkinator at Towerpoint and Holleman HEB. Barrel aged at Towerpoint, Holleman and Spec's. Only one case per location.
RangerRick9211
AG
jetch17 said:

Stout, did you score any not on premisis? Im still on the lookout across Tine, but didnt get the chance to get out much yesterday.
My super secret Pumpkinator Kroger was tapped of BA at 4PM. Left with a case of regular.

Buddy told me 11th Kroger was out of BA by noon when he went.
NColoradoAG
The Great Pumpkinator Search of 2017 is upon us.
AustinCountyAg
how "pumpkiny" does the pumpkinator taste....I tried a pumpkin beer last year from my neighbor and it was the worst thing I've ever drank. It tasted like pumpkins and potpourri
jah003
S
AustinCountyAg said:

how "pumpkiny" does the pumpkinator taste....I tried a pumpkin beer last year from my neighbor and it was the worst thing I've ever drank. It tasted like pumpkins and potpourri
Was it Pumpking...? Cause that sounds like Pumpking. Pumpkinator is fine for a pumpkin beer. Certainly not worth the #whalez hype though.
AggieStout
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

jetch17 said:

My super secret Pumpkinator Kroger was tapped of BA at 4PM. Left with a case of regular.

I hadn't seen any Austin places carry it other than whichcraft and maybe the mueller heb. I think whole foods has it but you have to drink it there.
AggieStout
AG
lne2011 said:

AggieStout said:

Anyone know where in Austin that is 11 below big mistake. After you guys talked about on here I really want to snag some.

Did you find any yet? I have 1 can left that you can have. If you want more, I can see about locating a 4-pack

No I asked them via the twitter and they said no distro to Austin. So I when I thought I saw some, I was wrong.
lne2011
AG
I'm in the Cypress area, will you be at any of the remaining home football games? If so I can look around for 4-pack.
AggieStout
AG
Seems like Austin ba pumpkinator inventory is non existent. Called specs and they didn't even know what it was. Anyone who can snag me one it will be appricaiated.
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

AustinCountyAg said:

Was it Pumpking...? Cause that sounds like Pumpking. Pumpkinator is fine for a pumpkin beer. Certainly not worth the #whalez hype though.

There a shat ton of it last year in Austin hebs. I was wondering about why the hype also.
AggieStout
AG
lne2011 said:

I'm in the Cypress area, will you be at any of the remaining home football games? If so I can look around for 4-pack.

Unlikely I will be. But I can pay for the shipping if your willing.
lne2011
AG
I'll let you know if I can find any.
jh0400
AG
lne2011 said:

I'll let you know if I can find any.

D&Q had several cases of Big Mistake last week.
jetch17
AG
AggieStout said:

lne2011 said:

im still on the hunt to add to the rest of your haul
AggieStout
AG
jetch17 said:

AggieStout said:

lne2011 said:

im still on the hunt to add to the rest of your haul

Yes. Thanks. I loves the beer
gordo97
AG
Drinking the Double Chocolate Sonata from Clown Shoes.... really good!!!!
AggieStout
AG
gordo97 said:

Drinking the Double Chocolate Sonata from Clown Shoes.... really good!!!!
Yeah that one is really good, someone posted before that their stuff is great for the price and availability. I would have to agree, Exorcism at sunset is also really good.

On Another note. Had to pick up the BBH espresso and have to say its really good as well. I would recommend, super smooth and just the right amount of coffee.
jah003
S

wessimo
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

jetch17 said:

Your buddy lied. I picked up a couple bottles of BAP at 6pm. They were behind the bar.
Chipotlemonger
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BaZAMKiFW-Q

Love the name
Jock 07
AG
That's pretty damn funny
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

These were good.
streetfighter2012
AG
11th st. Kroger still had some barrel aged pumpkinator this afternoon.
Scriffer
AG
Geez, you'd think somebody at TABC would have seen the #askjameis fiasco.
dave99ag
AG
Scriffer said:

Geez, you'd think somebody at TABC would have seen the #askjameis fiasco.
They were too busy getting drunk at their "conferences" in Hawaii to remember.
First Page Last Page
Page 1264 of 1792

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.