Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,968 Views | 62646 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Jock 07
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those a****les actually had the nerve to put #helpingbusiness on anything related to them? That's rich.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Made it to Vermont. This is going to be an IPA filled vacation. Check out this killer tap list!

Started off with Sip of Sunshine since I'll be getting Heady at the brewery tomorrow.
Scriffer
AG
Ammonite
abyss is awesome

had a great dogfishhead/sierra nevada collaboration the other day

and can't remember the name, but a great one from free tail in san antonio.....it reminded me a lot of the abyss
dixie whiskey
AG
lne2011 said:

dixie whiskey said:

anyone have any luck finding barrel aged pumkinator on the nw side/Cypress? i struck out

This is the HEB in front of Fairfield at 290/Mason.

thanks for the info. good to know theres still hope.

also, if out of towners are looking for either regular pumpkinator or 11 below big mistake, I'm sure i could come by the former least a few more days, and i know of a local spot with more big mistake though I'd expect to pay a few extra dollars from them. haven't bought any from them but they gouge a bit. if you can live with that, i don't mind helping or trading
62strat
AG
NW Houston beer drinkers, the old owner of Rockwell on Telge is close to opening her new place. About 3 miles north of Rockwell, still on Telge. Planned opening in Mid november. Will be a brewery in 2018 sometime.

https://www.facebook.com/brew30taphouse/?ref=profile_intro_card&pnref=lhc

lne2011
AG
dixie whiskey said:

lne2011 said:

dixie whiskey said:

anyone have any luck finding barrel aged pumkinator on the nw side/Cypress? i struck out

This is the HEB in front of Fairfield at 290/Mason.

thanks for the info. good to know theres still hope.

also, if out of towners are looking for either regular pumpkinator or 11 below big mistake, I'm sure i could come by the former least a few more days, and i know of a local spot with more big mistake though I'd expect to pay a few extra dollars from them. haven't bought any from them but they gouge a bit. if you can live with that, i don't mind helping or trading

Better hurry! They only have about 12 bottles left. They're not putting them out on display, so you'll have to ask for them.
NColoradoAG
You guys might want to check the WeldWerks facebook page and start making plans to come to Colorado next June.
jah003
S
When you attempt to troll TABC and get a response...
lne2011
AG
And they're out.

maca1028
maca1028
That's a hell of a list
jah003
S
NColoradoAG said:

You guys might want to check the WeldWerks facebook page and start making plans to come to Colorado next June.
CO in June sounds delightful.
AggieOO
Death by Coconut is out!

Probably my favorite fall seasonal.
maca1028

Prevacation warmup.
AggieStout
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Holy balls. That's a good list. You think stouts will be pourin in June?
Jock 07
AG
$90 cantillon anyone?

BSD
AG
NColoradoAG said:

I'll be designated driver.
dixie whiskey
AG
lne2011 said:

And they're out.

***** work gets in the way of beer again. oh well maybe I'll find one, but if not ive got some rumpkin and pumpkyn that'll do i guess
Inspector Spacetime
AG
I got some good news last night out of Colorado. It would seem this brewery called Crooked Stave wants to hire me as one of their brewery sales reps based in Denver. Seems like a decent idea, so I think I'll do it.

Ironically, I think the last thing I remember reading here on the subject was that NoCo said only out-of-towners drink CS anymore, which must be true now that they're hiring one to sell it.

In any case, I'm pumped for the new challenge and can't WAIT to give my notice. To top it off next Saturday is my 30th bday, and I'm spending it in Aggieland.
jetch17
Bmac04
AgEng06
AG
Congrats!
Jock 07
AG
Congrats dude, Colorado is an amazing place.
NColoradoAG
Inspector Spacetime said:

I got some good news last night out of Colorado. It would seem this brewery called Crooked Stave wants to hire me as one of their brewery sales reps based in Denver. Seems like a decent idea, so I think I'll do it.

Ironically, I think the last thing I remember reading here on the subject was that NoCo said only out-of-towners drink CS anymore, which must be true now that they're hiring one to sell it.

In any case, I'm pumped for the new challenge and can't WAIT to give my notice. To top it off next Saturday is my 30th bday, and I'm spending it in Aggieland.
I guess we can handle one more damn Texan moving up here.

Congrats on the new gig!
DallasAggie2012
NColoradoAG
AggieStout said:

NColoradoAG said:

Hell yeah. It's and indoor event.
Scriffer
AG
Congrats!

Do they have any plans to distribute to Texas?
AggieStout
AG
NColoradoAG said:

AggieStout said:

NColoradoAG said:

Hell yeah. It's and indoor event.
Count me in, unless there is some crazy way to get tickets.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Not that they've mentioned to me.
Hudson2508
AG
Good evening boys. Fun day at F1 for my first time today. Pretty awesome.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Mega Modern is pretty good. I'm not sure it's $16 a six pack good.
Two Down
AG
Whole Foods Plum-o-nator tonight. First milkshake style IPA that I can remember (since some doofus Aggie engineer up in Cedar Park was a tease). Pretty good stuff.
La Fours
AG
Wtf is milkshake style?
jh0400
AG
IPAs brewed with lactose and sometimes fruit. They have a very unique flavor and mouthfeel.
First Page Last Page
Page 1265 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.