Masters 2019

103,739 Views | 1709 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wildcat
joerobert_pete06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is prep week, getting ready to make the 16hr drive to Augusta with a 2day layover in NOLA. Are there any aggies making the trip and if so, what is on your agenda?

I do not have a lot going on except for maybe one round of golf and at least one night out for drinks. I will be attending the Tuesday practice round and headed back home Wednesday next week.
AustinCountyAg
I have "planned" my future Masters trip for the last couple of years in hopes that I will one day win the lottery. In saying that I have seen tickets on southwest for a very cheap price to fly into Atlanta. Wouldn't that be cheaper than a long drive there and the additional nights hotel stays?
aginlakeway
AG
Arriving Monday, leaving Wednesday.

Have Tuesday passes; may try to get a ticket late Monday from someone leaving the course ...
Mr.Bond
AG
Flying into Charleston Friday. 7 rounds of golf, then masters Tuesday. Go home Wednesday
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

tamu2009
AG
Driving to ATL Friday. Playing golf at Stonemountain Saturday before heading to Augusta. Stay Saturday night outside Augusta, go to tournament Sunday, watch Tiger win and go ape sh it, watch Game of Thrones Sunday night. Drive to Dallas Monday.
caddy
Flying into Charleston on Tuesday, then Master's on Wednesday then back to Charleston for the rest of the week.
fairviewcrew
Flying in Wednesday night... tourney Thur and Fri. Departing late Friday. Can't wait
David_Puddy
AG
Flying into ATL on Saturday, have a house in Augusta with 2 other Ags and an LSU grad. Going to the course on Monday and flying back early Tuesday morning.
Hoyt Ag
AG
Fly in Thursday, leave Monday. Tickets to Sat/Sun.
RigsTx
AG
Fly to Atlanta on Monday. Playing East Lake Tuesday morning. Heading to Augusta Tuesday night. Tournament Wednesday. Back home on Thursday.
The Grinder (99)
AG
A buddy and I will Fly to ATL Friday, drive that night to Augusta. Meet my brother that night for dinner/drinks (He'll have been there with tix Tue-Fri). I have tix Sat and Sun. Leave for ATL Sun night and fly home Monday. Looking forward to it!
BigLeftMiss08
AG
aginlakeway - I may have one for you depending on what time you are trying to get to Augusta on Monday. What time were you hoping to get to the course?

aginlakeway
AG
Aglaw09 said:

aginlakeway - I may have one for you depending on what time you are trying to get to Augusta on Monday. What time were you hoping to get to the course?

Around 2 or so. But my sked is flexible.

mike@1836royalty.com
Quinn
AG
Flying to ATL Tuesday afternoon, Masters on Wednesday night, back to DFW on Thursday. First trip and I can't wait! Weather is looking good for Wednesday!
jonj101
Fly into Atlanta early Friday

Staying in an Airbnb with buddies in Stockbridge. Playing a few rounds over the weekend.

Monday morning drive to Augusta. Spend the day at AN and drive back in the evening. (Gonna be a long day but that itinerary worked better for the group).

Play again on Tuesday. Fly home Wednesday.

I'll be at AN with an A&M hat. Feel free to holler at me if you see me.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Just posting that I am super jealous. Last years Sunday round was amazing. The roars from the crowd cannot be fully appreciated watching from home. Hope for another thriller this year.
Unemployed
AG
I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!
garym2001
AG
garym2001
AG
RigsTx said:

Fly to Atlanta on Monday. Playing East Lake Tuesday morning. Heading to Augusta Tuesday night. Tournament Wednesday. Back home on Thursday.
Big winner right here.
RikHaze
AG
You're the champ at getting those last minute tickets!
cmsaggie12
AG
How did everyone on here thats going get their tickets?

I'm looking at going next year with a surprise gift for my dad. My budget is pretty tight, so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can.
aginlakeway
AG
RikHaze said:

You're the champ at getting those last minute tickets!
LOL. Thanks!

This will be my 11th trip ...

4 for newspapers
3 for Golf Channel
About to be 4 as a "normal" person.

I'm very blessed.

This year's trip is a work-related outing for our bigger clients. So Tuesday was taken care of for me. I'd like to go on Monday on my own ...

Mr.Bond
AG
Lottery
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

JCA1
AG
cmsaggie12 said:

How did everyone on here thats going get their tickets?

I'm looking at going next year with a surprise gift for my dad. My budget is pretty tight, so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can.

Pretty much impossible to do the Masters on a budget unless you get lucky in the lottery. Monday practice round is the cheapest secondary market ticket and will run you about $500.
aginlakeway
AG
nm
Out in Left Field
AG
7 day forecast looks dicey for Monday and Tuesday
aginlakeway
AG
Out in Left Field said:

7 day forecast looks dicey for Monday and Tuesday

Yep. And refunds or tickets to next year go to the original ticket holder.
Mr.Bond
AG
And lottery is fooked.

But weather a week away is a complete crap shoot

Post removed:
by user
stallion6
AG
Flying into Atlanta Saturday and heading to Augusta. Hoping the weather is supportive this week.
aginlakeway
AG
Mr.Bond said:

And lottery is fooked.

But weather a week away is a complete crap shoot

It doesn't look that bad for now. Scattered storms.

I believe only 3 practice rounds ever have
been totally washed out. One was a Tuesday a few years ago.
Mr.Bond
AG
I think we are playing 36 at dunes west Saturday and kiahwa Sunday

Famous Shoes
AG
Flying in to Atlanta on Wednesday..two tickets for Thursday round and then back home on Friday. First time for me and my brother. Then headed to maroon & White game on Saturday!
ddub96
AG
Flying into Atlanta Wednesday. Thursday and Friday rounds at Augusta. Eastlake Saturday morning before flying back to Houston.
Chef Demas 2020
AG
Fly into Atlanta Tuesday, dinner and hangout there. Early morning wake up call for Wednesday at the masters before driving back to Atlanta. Fly home Thursday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.