Golf Deals thread

108,495 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by DallasAggie89
Goodest Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.rockbottomgolf.com

Only place I buy stuff. Sign up for email deals- they send awesome stuff and basically give 10% back in form of giftcards.
khaos288
AG
5 star golf in lewisville is amazing for deals. 10$ hats, 20$ shirts, 50$ shoes and the cheapest clubs in town. These guys had Travis Mathew and footjoy shirts/shoes as well. Not the cheap stuff. Also had cheap balls and bags and what not.
Post removed:
by user
khaos288
AG
britishopen code at rockbottomgolf.com gets you 25% off today!
AustinCountyAg
quote:

How often do they offer deals like this? With that coupon their are some good prices on some thing
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:

How often do they offer deals like this? With that coupon their are some good prices on some thing
They had 20% off for july 4th, but those two deals were the best pure percentage they had all year
Brenner
AG
It's not a true 25% though. I've been on the site before eyeing a club I wanted for a few weeks, and when they did a sale like this, the price magically increased. Overall, you might be getting a better deal, but their big sales aren't really big at all. Some prices stay the same.
khaos288
AG
quote:
It's not a true 25% though. I've been on the site before eyeing a club I wanted for a few weeks, and when they did a sale like this, the price magically increased. Overall, you might be getting a better deal, but their big sales aren't really big at all. Some prices stay the same.
They typically have something going on i.e. fairwaywoods 25% off, or taylormade 25% off.

so for example, if you've been eyeing an M2 fairway wood the past couple weeks, you wouldn't see any difference.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Anyone ever receive their free sleeves of Taylormade balls?
khaos288
AG
quote:
No one has. That's not for this thread.
WestTexAG
AG
quote:
quote:
They typically have something going on i.e. fairwaywoods 25% off, or taylormade 25% off.

so for example, if you've been eyeing an M2 fairway wood the past couple weeks, you wouldn't see any difference.
This Reddit thread explains a lot of why this happens.
SquirrellyDan
AG
quote:
quote:
No one has. That's not for this thread.
Oh. Hope I haven't offended you.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
quote:

I went to buy something today using the code and it went from 24.99 to 29.99 overnight.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

Wow I completely forgot
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

This Reddit thread explains a lot of why this happens.
yep. Saw that.
Ag_07
AG
TaylorMade Tour Preferred ATV Wedges - 56* Sand Wedge & 60* Lob Wedge

$99 for a couple wedges

Can't attest to the quality of these but figured I'd pass it on
agsalaska
AG
I have seen Pro V1 X-outs at both Golf Galaxy in San Antonio and ****s in Harker Heights/Killeen. Most of them have been 2015 models of both the 1 and the 1x. I even found a box of Pro V1+. At $29.99 a dozen they are by far the best deals for golf balls available. I bought 2 dozen but have already lost several. I will probably go by enough to get thru the year next week.
jj9000
AG
quote:
I have seen Pro V1 X-outs at both Golf Galaxy in San Antonio and ****s in Harker Heights/Killeen. Most of them have been 2015 models of both the 1 and the 1x. I even found a box of Pro V1+. At $29.99 a dozen they are by far the best deals for golf balls available. I bought 2 dozen but have already lost several. I will probably go by enough to get thru the year next week.

Or, you could buy the same ProV1x X-Outs in Mint condition...from me...for $75 for (5) Dozen...Shipped.

Edit...I noticed you said ProV1 and not V1x...I have Mint ProV1 Practice balls for the same price...(5) Dozen for $75...Shipped.

I'm sitting on a boatload, so, the offer is extended to whoever else may want some.
Mr.Bond
AG
I bought from from JJ. Very good quality
jj9000
AG
quote:
I bought from from JJ. Very good quality

Thanks, man...Appreciate the kind words.

Shoot me a PM if you want some more V1x.
Mr.Bond
AG
I jumped on the buy 3 get one free srixon deal. I'm good for at least 2 weeks lol
khaos288
AG
VERY GOOD DEAL on srixon balls.

3 dozen for 35$ Must buy 3

http://www.*****sportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33262156&cp=4406646.70516396.4413989.4414132&categoryId=11032386&fg=Brand
khaos288
AG
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/5700677520.html

Pretty nice set here. Especially if you can talk him down a little and are in dallas
jj9000
AG
Stitch Golf

$20 off anything

Coupon Code = Christmas

I just picked up a Tour Towel for $4.

http://www.stitchgolf.com/
Old School Brother
those headcovers are nice, but pricey. wonder if you can use the code multiple times and order multiple things.

also, what do they charge for shipping on that towel?
DallasAggie89
AG
I just ordered the towel. $10.99 total.
AgsMyDude
AG
The Golfsmith deal going on on nike drivers, woods and hybrids is pretty dang good
antman8504
AG
Bridgestone e-series of golf balls - 16.99 per dozen if you buy 3 dozen at Rockbottom golf. That is as cheap as I have seen them.

LINK
12thmanfootball
AG
All you Mizuno Iron fans:

http://www.budgetgolf.com/Current_Promotions-p-1-c-496.html?brands=414

TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
All you Mizuno Iron fans:

http://www.budgetgolf.com/Current_Promotions-p-1-c-496.html?brands=414

Umm.. Don't you know everyone on this board is a +2 or better?
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
Bridgestone e-series of golf balls - 16.99 per dozen if you buy 3 dozen at Rockbottom golf. That is as cheap as I have seen them.

LINK

They had them at $14.71 a dozen a few weekends back.
TresPuertas
AG
FLASH SALE: 67% OFF Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls

$9.84/Doz when you buy 3 doz.
powerbelly
AG
Carls golfland has last seasons Footjoy Icon Blacks for $119 with free shipping.

www.carlsgolfland.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Footjoy+icon+black
JarAG2007
AG
http://www.golfworks.com/search.asp?ipp=5000&t=c&c=10130

Buy 6 grips, get 6 free.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.