Golf Deals thread

108,483 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by DallasAggie89
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For you Houston folks:

https://sunfishsales.com/world-series/?utm_source=Retail&utm_campaign=6f279fe567-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_11_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_afdafb015c-6f279fe567-123167189&goal=0_afdafb015c-6f279fe567-123167189&mc_cid=6f279fe567&mc_eid=c51b2ef596
Goodnight Irene
AG
https://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/t/10826575

Men's Adidas 360 Traxion Golf Shoes

LIGHTWEIGHT SHOES DESIGNED TO REPEL WATER.

Colors: White/Grey/Grey
Black/Grey/Blue
White/Blue/Grey

MSRP: $80 on sale for $56; use code AFF30 = $39.20
DannyDuberstein
AG
I own a pair of these. Love em.
Goodnight Irene
AG
Good to hear, I ordered a pair
Mr.Bond
AG
Mr.Bond said:

The Milkman said:

Did anybody ever get the free poker chip ball marker with a team logo?

Guessing this never happened. Never received mine
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Mr.Bond
AG
Dicks is doing 50 bucks off 200 dollar purchase. Clubs are eligible
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

_lefraud_
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Mr.Bond said:

The Milkman said:

Did anybody ever get the free poker chip ball marker with a team logo?

Guessing this never happened. Never received mine

A bit surprised that they would run out of baylor ones.
Brenner
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Dicks is doing 50 bucks off 200 dollar purchase. Clubs are eligible

This seems to work for the pre-order of the new cobra driver. Pretty tempting..
Mr.Bond
AG
Yup

jj9000
AG
I'll be unloading some gear here pretty soon.

Stay tuned.
Mr.Bond
AG
No PXG..... PASS

jj9000
AG
Mr.Bond said:

No PXG..... PASS
Mr.Bond
AG
jj9000 said:

Mr.Bond said:

No PXG..... PASS

Price?

jj9000
AG
In all seriousness...got some AP2 714s with Recoil 110s...some Callaway Wedges...and maybe some Callaway XR Pro irons.

Just haven't had time to take pics and post them,
Pabby
AG
What are the specs on the wedges?
jj9000
AG
Pabby said:

What are the specs on the wedges?

Callaway Mack Daddy 2...56* and 60*...2* upright...Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex +1/2"...Golf Pride Tour Velvet
khaos288
AG
http://www.lamkingrips.com/

50% select grips. Just got 16 utx for 60$ shipped

And if you're in dfw, I'll put them on for a 6 pack or a dozen cheap balls or something
Brenner
AG
Cobra gear sitewide 25% off including F8 clubs..

CPGATWMO
khaos288
AG
Hell of a club here for the price.

I had a free shipping reward so it was even cheaper, but you can get these for under 25$ shipped. EXCELLENT if you like driving iron type hybrids.

Also the excellent condition is like new.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
https://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Balls/Balls/Srixon-Z-Star-5-Performance-Golf-Balls-6-Pack.htm?t=mailer_026147A4

Srixon Z Star 6 Packs for only $9.95 from golfballs.com

Great deal on a great ball.
boy09
AG
khaos288 said:

Hell of a club here for the price.

I had a free shipping reward so it was even cheaper, but you can get these for under 25$ shipped. EXCELLENT if you like driving iron type hybrids.

Also the excellent condition is like new.

I want try one of these out. I think it's worth a $30 investment...

How do these compare distance-wise with traditional irons and hybrids? I know I'll hit a 4H 10 yards further than a 4i all day, are utility irons more comparable to hybrids or traditional irons when it comes to distance?

Also, are graphite shafts or steel shafts more popular for utility irons? Or just a personal preference thing?
khaos288
AG
Mine came with a graphite shaft. It's a hair longer than my 4i, but MUCH higher launching. The whole reason I like it is because hybrids are a hook machine for me. I don't know if it's looking down at them at address or what, but I ALWAYS pull them. This utility I hit with the same stroke as my 4i, and voila.

If you're in DFW, you can give mine a shot. I normally, play with a 7 wood because I'm obsessed with my Cobra woods. I bought mine when hybrids were 25% off, and I had free shipping. I think I paid 22$ shipped
Zombie
FYI, I picked up a barely used Taylormade 2017 M1 driver yesterday at D&J for $200. Last year this club was around $500 new and one of the best drivers out there.
Mr.Bond
AG
Zombie said:

FYI, I picked up a barely used Taylormade 2017 M1 driver yesterday at D&J for $200. Last year this club was around $500 new and one of the best drivers out there.

Gotta love taylormade (and most of the industry) , 500 bones today, 200 bones a few months later

AustinCountyAg
Snagged two under Armour polos of the golf galaxy clearance rack today. One polo was $9 the other cost $12
khaos288
AG
Anyone need grips? These are really comfortable, and a good price for a whole set if you grip your own

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13-New-Cobra-Lamkin-REL-360-Silver-Standard-Golf-Grip-Free-Grip-Kit/272881158211?hash=item3f88fc0843:g:jD4AAOSw6VRaAf7n
CaveDwellinAg
AG
jj9000 said:

In all seriousness...got some AP2 714s with Recoil 110s...some Callaway Wedges...and maybe some Callaway XR Pro irons.

Just haven't had time to take pics and post them,

I'm interested in the irons... specs on those?
jj9000
AG
I'm sorry man...both sets have been sold.
khaos288
AG
88$ ogio shredder bag shipped with code GETFIT20

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/lyons-golf/search/S03165221902/?ranMID=36342&ranEAID=lw9MynSeamY&ranSiteID=lw9MynSeamY-aaE6CnUqfSxofWPfMgoqHw&scid=af_linkshare&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-aaE6CnUqfSxofWPfMgoqHw&PublisherName=Slickdeals+LLC
AustinCountyAg
Here is a free $40 off a $100 purchase on underarmour.com

I can't find anything I need, or really want right now which is shocking so feel free to use it. I think the code expires tomm.

LPS9YQNXEPJL
TheGreatScott12
AG
Discounted UA golf shorts in unusual colors. Add MATCH29 coupon code at checkout to make them $29 with free shipping. For anyone unfamiliar, Proozy is a solid site for cheap golf clothes and other various types of apparel.

https://www.proozy.com/products/under-armour-mens-ua-match-play-vented-chambray-shorts?variant=2436588208140&utm_source=Proozy.com&utm_campaign=dc0b6471d7-CC_IS_BACK_5_22_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cb7cb0066d-dc0b6471d7-48099541&goal=0_cb7cb0066d-dc0b6471d7-48099541&mc_cid=dc0b6471d7&mc_eid=d9d2f7bba2
JCA1
AG
Don't know if it's been listed here yet or not, but I've bought more stuff than I can count at budgetgolf.com. Great prices on all sorts of stuff.
khaos288
AG
JCA1 said:

Don't know if it's been listed here yet or not, but I've bought more stuff than I can count at budgetgolf.com. Great prices on all sorts of stuff.
You can always get 15% off one item with 15offthp as well
Codeno
AG
The promo code has been used too many times already.
The Milkman
AG
Codeno said:

The promo code has been used too many times already.
Sorry I may have gotten the last use out of it then. I just placed my order 5 minutes ago and it worked.

Got a new shirt, some athletic shorts, and underwear.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.