Golf Deals thread

108,821 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by DallasAggie89
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Codeno said:

The promo code has been used too many times already.
Try Mine

LPS96XHB7W4Q
Codeno
AG
Same message.

"This code has been used too many times."

Thanks for trying though.
khaos288
AG
Haha I never used it. Someone must have snuck in this thread and grabbed it. Sorry man
SquirrellyDan
AG
TheGreatScott12 said:

Discounted UA golf shorts in unusual colors. Add MATCH29 coupon code at checkout to make them $29 with free shipping. For anyone unfamiliar, Proozy is a solid site for cheap golf clothes and other various types of apparel.

https://www.proozy.com/products/under-armour-mens-ua-match-play-vented-chambray-shorts?variant=2436588208140&utm_source=Proozy.com&utm_campaign=dc0b6471d7-CC_IS_BACK_5_22_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cb7cb0066d-dc0b6471d7-48099541&goal=0_cb7cb0066d-dc0b6471d7-48099541&mc_cid=dc0b6471d7&mc_eid=d9d2f7bba2
Nice--thanks for the note. I've got a pair of the gray ones and they're nice. I like the green ones a lot.
suburban cowboy
AG
Rock bottom golf dot com is pretty solid; didn't check to see if it's aleady been linked
TheGreatScott12
AG
I scooped up a pair of the green ones this morning. UA is my preferred brand of golf attire, but it definitely isn't cheap.
KansasCityAg
AG
UA code I don't plan to use LPSFZQEYR694
Texas_Aggie91
AG
Picked up the green ones.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Pretty good deal on Z Stars... $20/dozen

https://www.golfballs.com/Srixon-Special-Offer.html?t=mailer_027345A4#
AustinCountyAg
Srixon balls at Golf Galaxy are like $16 a dozen and free shipping right now. Just a heads up
khaos288
AG
Lefty driver only 50$

https://slickdeals.net/f/11890451-mizuno-jpx-900-driver-left-hand-only-49-96?sdxt01=2018-08-02+04%3A14%3A28&sdxt07=0&utm_source=dealalerts&utm_medium=em-i&utm_term=926&utm_content=5134439&utm_campaign=tu6&p=118378919&src=da_si_v2_16627882#post118378919
Thisguy1
Shows out of stock for me
AustinCountyAg
I really don't need a new hybrid but damnnnnn that is tempting
khaos288
AG
Dang, it may be sold out already. That was a nasty deal. Sorry bud
Thisguy1
I'm not a lefty but my brother is. I think he may have just gotten that driver though so I was just going to rub it in that he could have gotten it for $50.
khaos288
AG
Oh the link is plenty good for rubbing in someone's face
khaos288
AG
Wow that is cheap

https://www.budgetgolf.com/mizuno-jpx-900-hybrid.html
gougler08
AG
Damn lefty's get all the breaks
Goodnight Irene
AG
Stopped at the academy in south San Marcos and found prior year chrome softs for 14.99 a dozen. I picked up 4 and there were about ten left on the Bottom shelf. Not sure if this is all stores or not
TheGreatScott12
AG
2ndswing.com is having a sale and in addition to the already discounted clubs you can tack on an additional $20 off a purchase of $100 or more with 2SNEW coupon code. I picked up a SC Futura x7m in really good shape for $110 after all the discounts.
The Milkman
AG
Damn. I'd have liked that hybrid. Too slow today I guess
Goodnight Irene
AG
Update: Made it by the academy at red land rd in San Antonio and even though the prior year chromesofts sticker is 29.99 they scan at 14.99. Still a lot of boxes left
stick93
AG
Same in North Austin. Marked $44.99, scan $14.99
jj9000
AG
stick93 said:

Same in North Austin. Marked $44.99, scan $14.99
Will gladly swap a couple dozen new Srixon Z-Star XVs...for a couple dozen Chrome Softs.
stick93
AG
Have you tried Academy up there? Look for boxes that don't say "New and improved". Don't pay attention to the price on the shelf. Run them under a scanner.

But, yes I'd be happy to send you some if that doesn't work or if you don't have time to mess with it.
jj9000
AG
stick93
AG
E
AG
Damn, looks like they fixed the glitch. I'm at Academy off 290 in Houston and they are full retail.

*** Scratch That ***

The previous years box for Chroms Soft-X (silver box) has the hexagon all over it where as this years doesn't have it on it. The previous years box, which was found hidden at very bottom, did scan at $14.99. You need to scan it yourself, my guess if you call it in they'll grab the wrong box.

I picked up 3 dozen at this location, and there is 2 left. If anyone wants to buy one off me I can part ways with one.

E
AG
Check out my edit, they probably checked the wrong box.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Can confirm this pricing is still working.
Good looking out.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Goodnight Irene
AG
Nice! There were still a dozen or more boxes at the redland 1604 location on San Antonio last night when I stopped by

Glad to help out.
investorAg83
AG
Got to the Wylie location just a few minutes late. Couldn't find the 2016 box so I grab the new box just to make sure I was looking for the right box. I walked over to the scanner and someone had just scanned a box of chrome soft and it came up $15.

The one in my hand came up 45. They cleaned them out.
investorAg83
AG
Found a chrome soft X box at the Academy in Plano off of 75. Only one there though.
Mateo84
AG
I found only 4 boxes of the Chrome Softs at the Academy in Frisco - they're all at my house now though so don't bother hitting that one
Old School Brother
Just cleaned out the Denton academy, 9 dozen. That should last 3 or 4 years.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.