Please link this thread to Baylorfans

283,436 Views | 1301 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wildmen03
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this was truly their worst team IN A WHILE.

the effort at Kyle Field was worse than New Mexico.
WC87
AG
Thanks for the response!
HeyMoe
AG
Dude, is that eyeliner?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC87
AG
Those twirlers were enormous.
TX87JL09
AG
quote:
dreams of candy canes, Jolly St. Nick and an upset against Texas next year.

that's what txjortsagent is going to be dreaming about too.

come back down to earth.
txjortsagent
aggies11
AG

Happy Kuykendahl
tbird14
LEAVE BAYLOR ALONE!

Confucius
Yep...still Baylor
Classy Gentleman
12 pages.... and it never gets old
Verne Lundquist
Happy Kuykendahl
poooooor gaylor
RhodieAg
Blazer
AG
never gets old
h20goalie10
They need a reminder, someone with an account there relink it, just in case the game wasn't enough of a reminder.
tears_for_beers
AG
Like clockwork.
Engine10
AG
You're Baylor. Take this as a memento.

TREX01
I said it before and I'll say it again, Baylor is to the Big 12 what the last hanging drop of the ******* is to a good flick, just not quite good enough to make a splash.
nactownag
AG
BUMP
BQ_90
AG
YES[/Marv Albert]

Classy Gentleman
This thread will never get old
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
still one of the most relevant threads on Texags

-----------------------------------------------------

BMEDAggie11
After further review...still baylor
AggieDPT
AG
This thread is great.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

up next for gaylor: trying not to get swept in Football and Basketball by DADDY A&M.
BMEDAggie11
We have a rebuttal:

quote:
Okay, I have never, ever posted on this board before but this is where I need to take a stand. As a student of Baylor let me try to shed some insight.

There's a reason A&M is called a Cult. There's a reason there is animosity towards the university. There's a reason you are called sheep humpers and milk men. There's a reason there are millions of "aggie jokes" out there and people enjoy making fun of the school. There's a reason why people make fun of the students, traditions, and alumni of this university.

The reasons are this: Your student body is, in a sense, brainwashed. I have asked aggies hundreds of times WHY they are doing what they are doing.
"It's just what we do" is the common response. Aggies who aren't brainwashed by their parents are brainwashed at their "orientation".
I personally know they are driven off to a remote site where hundreds of aggies attend a "camp" for a few days. This is where the common attributes that we hate about all aggies are spread. They are given two-stepping classes, A&M yell practices and all of the other traditions are etched into their brains. But something I heard from a friend in attendance that really stood out in my mind was this. They stood in a circle and spoke about what being an aggie meant to them and other decisions they have made in life. The girl goes on to emotionally state that choosing to be an aggie is the best decision she has ever made in her life and that this is truly where god wanted her to be. SHE HAS BEEN AT THIS CAMP FOR A DAY AND A HALF. This girl had no previous ties to the school and made this statement purely based on the experience she had at the camp. This bothers me deeply, this girl has already been reduced to a blind apologist who would surely defend any action the university or it's students would take, in a day and a half... The term "brainwashed" doesn't sound that far off anymore to me.

This post is starting to get lengthy so I will try and be a little less elaborate with my points. Aggies are the reason people ridicule the south.
I feel personally ashamed when people from other parts of the country visit this town or even get a glimpse of the culture of this school. This school has to have the highest Camo'd out, lifted up, v12 pickup to sedan ratio in the world.You get the idea. The amount of hate A&M has towards "tu" sickens me. I was on campus once when a student organization layed UT caps on the floor of the business school where the students were encouraged to stomp on the hat. This school hates UT more than it likes itself, and that's terribly sad.Give it up, they own you, and just because you wrote your school song about how your a better school doesn't mean you have to act that way. They don't care about you and completely own you in every aspect that a school could. Give it up.

Even the students at your school are realizing how over the top the traditions can get there. A 2 percenter is more like a 60 percenter now. Many students at this school are people looking for a cheap education that couldn't get into UT. I am tired of how the students of this school care more about it or beating "tu" than their own personal lives. As a poster before me stated, aggies are so uncouth about the way they approach their fellow texans who did not attend the divine school they did. They attack people from other schools in groups, but when caught alone and away from the others, can actually be quite reasonable people.

Yes, I know you can support everything you do with words like "tradition" and "jealousy". Aggies, please don't use these terms in support of your position or merely give a few examples of something. Also, please don't attack my school because I am completely aware of it's faults and understand the criticism we receive.

Just the fact that I would write something of this magnitude, or the fact that I chose this topic to make my first post ever should give you some insight into how much hate this school created for itself. You will feel the animosity Baylor has towards your school on Wednesday if you actually make the trip. We rarely pack the Ferrel Center, but somehow the frat boys and sorority girls will cancel all of their sing practices and float meetings to come watch us tear your team apart.

Je-sus. An athletic rivalry is one thing, but shear hatred like that isnt normal.
nactownag
AG
Poor Baylor.
LHIOB
AG
Like clock work
HoustonAg05
AG
Aw, they're Baylor. How cute.

What fhegs.
tbird14
quote:
This school hates UT more than it likes itself, and that's terribly sad.Give it up, they own you

How. F.cking. Ironic.
Yersinia pestis
quote:

There's a reason A&M is called a Cult. There's a reason there is animosity towards the university. There's a reason you are called sheep humpers and milk men. There's a reason there are millions of "aggie jokes" out there and people enjoy making fun of the school. There's a reason why people make fun of the students, traditions, and alumni of this university.

The reasons are this: Your student body is, in a sense, brainwashed. I have asked aggies hundreds of times WHY they are doing what they are doing.
"It's just what we do" is the common response. Aggies who aren't brainwashed by their parents are brainwashed at their "orientation".
I personally know they are driven off to a remote site where hundreds of aggies attend a "camp" for a few days. This is where the common attributes that we hate about all aggies are spread. They are given two-stepping classes, A&M yell practices and all of the other traditions are etched into their brains. But something I heard from a friend in attendance that really stood out in my mind was this. They stood in a circle and spoke about what being an aggie meant to them and other decisions they have made in life. The girl goes on to emotionally state that choosing to be an aggie is the best decision she has ever made in her life and that this is truly where god wanted her to be. SHE HAS BEEN AT THIS CAMP FOR A DAY AND A HALF. This girl had no previous ties to the school and made this statement purely based on the experience she had at the camp. This bothers me deeply, this girl has already been reduced to a blind apologist who would surely defend any action the university or it's students would take, in a day and a half... The term "brainwashed" doesn't sound that far off anymore to me.

This post is starting to get lengthy so I will try and be a little less elaborate with my points. Aggies are the reason people ridicule the south.
I feel personally ashamed when people from other parts of the country visit this town or even get a glimpse of the culture of this school. This school has to have the highest Camo'd out, lifted up, v12 pickup to sedan ratio in the world.You get the idea. The amount of hate A&M has towards "tu" sickens me. I was on campus once when a student organization layed UT caps on the floor of the business school where the students were encouraged to stomp on the hat. This school hates UT more than it likes itself, and that's terribly sad.Give it up, they own you, and just because you wrote your school song about how your a better school doesn't mean you have to act that way. They don't care about you and completely own you in every aspect that a school could. Give it up.

Even the students at your school are realizing how over the top the traditions can get there. A 2 percenter is more like a 60 percenter now. Many students at this school are people looking for a cheap education that couldn't get into UT. I am tired of how the students of this school care more about it or beating "tu" than their own personal lives. As a poster before me stated, aggies are so uncouth about the way they approach their fellow texans who did not attend the divine school they did. They attack people from other schools in groups, but when caught alone and away from the others, can actually be quite reasonable people.

Yes, I know you can support everything you do with words like "tradition" and "jealousy". Aggies, please don't use these terms in support of your position or merely give a few examples of something. Also, please don't attack my school because I am completely aware of it's faults and understand the criticism we receive.

Just the fact that I would write something of this magnitude, or the fact that I chose this topic to make my first post ever should give you some insight into how much hate this school created for itself. You will feel the animosity Baylor has towards your school on Wednesday if you actually make the trip. We rarely pack the Ferrel Center, but somehow the frat boys and sorority girls will cancel all of their sing practices and float meetings to come watch us tear your team apart.

Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are as those of the beasts that perish, "intellects" stunted and immature and unsympathetic, regarded this Premier Tier 1 Research University with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

And early in the twenty-first century came the great disillusionment:

[This message has been edited by Yersinia pestis (edited 2/21/2010 5:13p).]
turfaggie24
AG
Boom

"You got anymore questions you wanna ask?"-John Wayne
tbirdspur2010
AG
Y. pestis ftw!

Man, these people are always good for a laugh early in the morning--make that anytime of day lol
Hunt Texas
this thread brings me joy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.