Congrats on your new 5* recruit, you t-shirt idiots....

30,310 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
sam brehlinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bo Darville said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Someone had a spreadsheet on premium the other day that shows it's not an A&M bias at all. The sips jumped almost 5 times as much with recruit rankings as all other schools, not just us.
Then the system is clearly rigged and you shouldn't care. Yet here you are.

Actually here YOU are on a Texas A&M message board after a 4 loss season.
Yeah but I'm a pathetic loser with nothing better to do, what's your excuse?
MooreTrucker
AG
sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

Guys you have to give Herman the credit of being able to evaluate kids and knowing when to pull the trigger and offer even though others have not recognized the talent.

That my friends is a sign of great recruiting.
What a generous way to describe a coach who is getting his ass handed to him on the recruiting trail.

WOW! You serious?

Sounds like if and when Texas leap frogs y'all you will still be singing the same tune.

There's no way for Texas to mathematically leapfrog A&M.
Texas leapfrogs A&M and OU if McCoy transfers. Even if Shepherd flips to y'all Texas still edges you out on the 247 composite. This is where you'll try to tell me McCoy doesn't count as a recruit because he's a transfer but you and I both know that's grasping at straws. Whether he shows up on the ranking or not, Texas would have landed him in their 2019 class even if he takes an effective redshirt year because of transfer rules. If it makes you sleep better at night to stick your head in the sand and pretend he doesn't count then that's fine, I understand you have to take your wins where you can get them these days.

Or you'll just try to tell me there's a conspiracy to inflate Texas recruits just to spite A&M. If that's the case then I don't know what to tell you. It's just recruiting rankings, the result on the field is what matters at the end of the day.

So...are you counting Jalen Hurts in OU's ranking? He's a transfer.

We take our wins where we can get them? Uhhhh, we had more good wins than Texas and no bad losses. We're better than you and would be favored on a neutral field. You couldn't even crack the top 50 on either side of the ball. You got your ass handed to you in state and across the board for kids we both wanted. You continue to not be able to recruit up front, which means you'll remain irrelevant. Nobody here gives a flying **** if you add yet another wide ****ing receiver. Maybe he'll be the next guy to help eek out a win over another 5-7 team?
Congratulations on your resounding win over an unranked team in the Taxslayer Bowl!
And that's when you know you just won. Reaching for bowl wins.
sam brehlinger
MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

Guys you have to give Herman the credit of being able to evaluate kids and knowing when to pull the trigger and offer even though others have not recognized the talent.

What a generous way to describe a coach who is getting his ass handed to him on the recruiting trail.

WOW! You serious?

Sounds like if and when Texas leap frogs y'all you will still be singing the same tune.

Texas leapfrogs A&M and OU if McCoy transfers. Even if Shepherd flips to y'all Texas still edges you out on the 247 composite. This is where you'll try to tell me McCoy doesn't count as a recruit because he's a transfer but you and I both know that's grasping at straws. Whether he shows up on the ranking or not, Texas would have landed him in their 2019 class even if he takes an effective redshirt year because of transfer rules. If it makes you sleep better at night to stick your head in the sand and pretend he doesn't count then that's fine, I understand you have to take your wins where you can get them these days.

Or you'll just try to tell me there's a conspiracy to inflate Texas recruits just to spite A&M. If that's the case then I don't know what to tell you. It's just recruiting rankings, the result on the field is what matters at the end of the day.

We take our wins where we can get them? Uhhhh, we had more good wins than Texas and no bad losses. We're better than you and would be favored on a neutral field. You couldn't even crack the top 50 on either side of the ball. You got your ass handed to you in state and across the board for kids we both wanted. You continue to not be able to recruit up front, which means you'll remain irrelevant. Nobody here gives a flying **** if you add yet another wide ****ing receiver. Maybe he'll be the next guy to help eek out a win over another 5-7 team?
Congratulations on your resounding win over an unranked team in the Taxslayer Bowl!
Congratulations on your signature wins over Kentucky and LSU! I'm happy with our wins over Oklahoma and Georgia.
stick93
AG
sam brehlinger said:

MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

WOW! You serious?

Congratulations on your signature wins over Kentucky and LSU! I'm happy with our wins over Oklahoma and Georgia.

List "your" losses out. I'll help you get started. Maryland...
MooreTrucker
AG
You lost to OU when it mattered and succeeded in showing Georgia that they really didn't belong in the CFP after all.

BFD.
technoviking
AG
sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Someone had a spreadsheet on premium the other day that shows it's not an A&M bias at all. The sips jumped almost 5 times as much with recruit rankings as all other schools, not just us.
Then the system is clearly rigged and you shouldn't care. Yet here you are.

Actually here YOU are on a Texas A&M message board after a 4 loss season.
Yeah but I'm a pathetic loser with nothing better to do, what's your excuse?
username checks out.
Flexbone
sam brehlinger said:

MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

WOW! You serious?

Should we be happy over beating a team that hammered Georgia and finished ranked higher than them? How about a Top 15 Kentucky team? What about losses? How many bad teams did Texas lose to?

Chest pounding while producing a team that plays in the BIG TWELVE and yet can't produce a Top 50 offense OR defense. Yeah...a really BADASS group.
petey88

alright, I have a brand new dumbass tee shirt sip to laugh at

Welcome Dumbass

Edit: right about now, Dumbass just figured out he's a rookie.....try again later stoopid
MelvinUdall
Y'all realize is that you are biting hook, line, and sinker by a sock of one of your own, right?
technoviking
AG
sam brehlinger said:

I'm a pathetic loser
Ed Torian
sam brehlinger said:

MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

WOW! You serious?

Look at this loser providing email/phone today to post on an Aggie website.

Come back tomorrow when you have more posts, dork!
goodAg80
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Y'all realize is that you are biting hook, line, and sinker by a sock of one of your own, right?
Thanks for your important insight.

**** off.
MelvinUdall
goodAg80 said:

MelvinUdall said:

Thanks for your important insight.

**** off.

There were a lot of War and Peace Novel'esque responses and I thought that those that felt the need to defend their positions so emphatically should know.
Señor Chang
AG
Thanks for the heads up, buddy
Your Friend
We got him
stick93
AG
Your Friend said:

We got him

Still funny that you don't know how to use "we" in the proper context.
petey88
Your Friend said:

We got him

is that we were, we are, we did, or we're ?
petey88
Ed Torian said:

sam brehlinger said:

MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

WOW! You serious?

Look at this loser providing email/phone today to post on an Aggie website.

Come back tomorrow when you have more posts, dork!
just more fun
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

We got him

You aren't a longhorn and never will be.
Stevetex.
247 Just has Texas jump A&M. Thought that couldn't happen huh?

But of course ranking don't matter to y'all
stick93
AG
Stevetex. said:

Your boyfriend probably tells you that your pecker is big too
Joe Exotic
AG
Stevetex. said:

Without adding a single commit. Think about that for a second.
Stevetex.
stick93 said:

Stevetex. said:

Your boyfriend probably tells you that your pecker is big too

Sounds like you and petty have something in common
Stevetex.
Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

Can you say Bruuuuuuuuu!
Joe Exotic
AG
Congrats on your 2020 transfer
stick93
AG
Serious question. Why are they so hyped about grabbing a 5 star LB that is apparently being converted to WR? Don't they need more help on the defensive side?
MooreTrucker
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

Can you say Bruuuuuuuuu!
More like PROOOOOOOOOOOOF that 247 cooks the books for the whorns.
Stevetex.
Bo Darville said:

With USC granting full release it is likely he will be allowed to play this year.
technoviking
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

With USC granting full release it is likely he will be allowed to play this year.
this is a load of ****
Joe Exotic
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

This shows how stupid you are. The LOI is irrelevant. He's a transfer and will be subject to NCAA transfer rules and will lose a year of eligibility and be forced to sit until 2020. He can apply for a hardship waiver but the NCAA does not consider coaching changes to be hardships.
Stevetex.
Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

This shows how stupid you are. The LOI is irrelevant. He's a transfer and will be subject to NCAA transfer rules and will lose a year of eligibility and be forced to sit until 2020. He can apply for a hardship waiver but the NCAA does not consider coaching changes to be hardships.

Don't pretend you have seen this before because you haven't. We are still in the recruiting period and this is something new for the NCAA to consider. He was lied to get his commitment and that will be easy to prove for hardship. Unless I'm wrong Einstein tell me of a similar situation.
Joe Exotic
AG
He wasn't lied to. And the NCAA has repeatedly denied hardship waivers over coaches lying about leaving. The NCAA isn't going to open Pandora's box and render the early LOI null and void.

They barely budged on allowing Baylor players to transfer without penalty after Briles. Zero chance they do here.
Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

Wake us up when Texas isn't getting destroyed in its own state and forced to change long-standing rules in order to
"Jump" A&M and OU I'm recruiting rankings. Let's add Jalen Hurts to OU's class ranking. He transferred too.

Re: it "couldn't happen"... nobody accounted for the fact that Texas' recruits would get historical "bumps" in ratings for no possible reason, nor that that change the rules and allow transfers to count in rankings when that's never been the policy before now. I assume OU will move up when they add Jalen Hurts?
technoviking
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

Don't pretend you have seen this before because you haven't. We are still in the recruiting period and this is something new for the NCAA to consider. He was lied to get his commitment and that will be easy to prove for hardship. Unless I'm wrong Einstein tell me of a similar situation.
Kliff Kingsbury wasn't the head coach. Players might be able to file hardship if their head coach leaves, if this proposal stands:

Quote:

In a proposal presented by Baylor professor Jeremy Counseller and Iowa State professor Tim Day(pdf), athletes would be able to transfer without sitting out as long as they met one of a few guidelines:

2. the student-athlete's head coach at the original institution resigned or was fired during or after the most recent season of competition, except that the student-athlete is not immediately eligible at another institution at which the head coach is employed;
not if coordinators/position coaches leave, like what happened a couple of years ago:

Quote:

Texas Longhorns head coach Charlie Strong will start the process of hiring a new defensive line coach after Chris Rumph departed for the Florida Gators on Friday, but he should probably make a few phone calls to Horns signees first.

Cy Falls defensive tackle Du'Vonta Lampkin and Rowlett defensive end Charles Omenihu weren't particularly happy after Florid announced Rumph as its new defensive line coach:

If what you're saying is true, then cry baby charles omenihu likely wouldn't have been wearing puke orange.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bo Darville said:

7v7 CHAMPS!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.