Congrats on your new 5* recruit, you t-shirt idiots....

30,135 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Gawd stevo,....give up, you're an embarrassing moron

open mouth, insert foot, you make it so easy. I just sit back and watch all the stupid from you
Cassius
sam brehlinger said:

MooreTrucker said:

sam brehlinger said:

Flexbone said:

sam brehlinger said:

Bo Darville said:

Stevetex. said:

goodAg80 said:

Stevetex. said:

Guys you have to give Herman the credit of being able to evaluate kids and knowing when to pull the trigger and offer even though others have not recognized the talent.

That my friends is a sign of great recruiting.
What a generous way to describe a coach who is getting his ass handed to him on the recruiting trail.

WOW! You serious?

Sounds like if and when Texas leap frogs y'all you will still be singing the same tune.

There's no way for Texas to mathematically leapfrog A&M.
Texas leapfrogs A&M and OU if McCoy transfers. Even if Shepherd flips to y'all Texas still edges you out on the 247 composite. This is where you'll try to tell me McCoy doesn't count as a recruit because he's a transfer but you and I both know that's grasping at straws. Whether he shows up on the ranking or not, Texas would have landed him in their 2019 class even if he takes an effective redshirt year because of transfer rules. If it makes you sleep better at night to stick your head in the sand and pretend he doesn't count then that's fine, I understand you have to take your wins where you can get them these days.

Or you'll just try to tell me there's a conspiracy to inflate Texas recruits just to spite A&M. If that's the case then I don't know what to tell you. It's just recruiting rankings, the result on the field is what matters at the end of the day.

So...are you counting Jalen Hurts in OU's ranking? He's a transfer.

We take our wins where we can get them? Uhhhh, we had more good wins than Texas and no bad losses. We're better than you and would be favored on a neutral field. You couldn't even crack the top 50 on either side of the ball. You got your ass handed to you in state and across the board for kids we both wanted. You continue to not be able to recruit up front, which means you'll remain irrelevant. Nobody here gives a flying **** if you add yet another wide ****ing receiver. Maybe he'll be the next guy to help eek out a win over another 5-7 team?
Congratulations on your resounding win over an unranked team in the Taxslayer Bowl!
And that's when you know you just won. Reaching for bowl wins.
Congratulations on your signature wins over Kentucky and LSU! I'm happy with our wins over Oklahoma and Georgia.

GA didn't show. It's understandable. Big let down from not making the CFP.
SidetrackAg
AG
https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/josh-kendall-blog/article223916190.html

Quote:

"When I was at Texas, we had guys who weren't even being recruited and when they committed to us, suddenly they were five stars. That happened 100 percent," he said. "What I'm saying is, it's not about the ranking, it's about who's recruiting you. That, in my opinion, is a huge indictment on the ranking system."
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

Damn. How many 5 stars will we have in our backfield? #dbu

Not enough to stop TCU. Congrats on your "5 star" that got his ass burned up and down the field yesterday.
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

Were about to add another 5 Star #bruball

Jeez
wyoag93
AG
Bo Darville said:

Your Friend said:

Damn. How many 5 stars will we have in our backfield? #dbu

Not enough to stop TCU. Congrats on your "5 star" that got his ass burned up and down the field yesterday.

Against the 89th passing offense in the nation. Hahahaha. #dbu
GAC06
AG
It's so hilariously predictable. Three star Tyler Owens miraculously turns into a five star right when he commits to the sips despite having a three star offer list. He sees meaningful action, annnnd he gets absolutely torched over and over against a flat out bad team.

Yet the t-shirt mongoloids here still can figure it out.

Oh by the way, the real prize at safety last year was someone else. "Four star" Demani Richardson, the guy the sips offered months and months before Owens is on his way to being a freshman all american. Against the toughest schedule in the country.
Ag for Life
AG
"5 star" indeed!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
They might figure it out, unlikely-

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3058823/replies/54925375
technoviking
AG
Stevetex. said:

Guys you have to give Herman the credit of being able to evaluate kids and knowing when to pull the trigger and offer even though others have not recognized the talent.

Bump. Here is a recent sip post after year one of 5 star Owens, the "A+ evaluation" Herman and a couple of other universities knew about:

Quote:

Well I would love to see him be a big Eraser on the back end

But last year
1-Jones
2-Sterns
3-Foster
4- Brown
5- Overshown
6- Thompson
7- Adimora
8- Estelle
9- Owens

He Was the 9th best Safety on the team. And even when the secondary was a complete disaster due to injuries

He received the least amount of play time at safety.

Last year he was even behind Estelle and Adimora another freshman.

Could he be better this year sure but so could the other players and so it's very possible he could go another year and not see the field much as a safety.

We only lost Jones out of those 9 who were ahead of him.

So if he is as talented as we think he can be And with him being a former 5 star who isn't going to see the field at Safety unless tons more injuries or a sudden leap into the top 5 safeties then let's find a spot for him to be the great playmaker we think he can be.

The Hybrid LB/ Safety seems like a perfect spot for him to get on the field and shine especially with our Curent LB situation.

He's as much a 5 star safety as Bru is a longhorn.
Madman
AG
technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Bump. Here is a recent sip post after year one of 5 star Owens, the "A+ evaluation" Herman and a couple of other universities knew about:

Quote:

Well I would love to see him be a big Eraser on the back end

But last year
1-Jones
2-Sterns
3-Foster
4- Brown
5- Overshown
6- Thompson
7- Adimora
8- Estelle
9- Owens

He Was the 9th best Safety on the team. And even when the secondary was a complete disaster due to injuries

He received the least amount of play time at safety.

Last year he was even behind Estelle and Adimora another freshman.

Could he be better this year sure but so could the other players and so it's very possible he could go another year and not see the field much as a safety.

We only lost Jones out of those 9 who were ahead of him.

So if he is as talented as we think he can be And with him being a former 5 star who isn't going to see the field at Safety unless tons more injuries or a sudden leap into the top 5 safeties then let's find a spot for him to be the great playmaker we think he can be.

The Hybrid LB/ Safety seems like a perfect spot for him to get on the field and shine especially with our Curent LB situation.

He's as much a 5 star safety as Bru is a longhorn.

I have a HUGE smile on my face right now.
EastSideAg2002
Getting kicked in the junk must be a sip fetish.
David_Puddy
AG
So weird that this 5* lacked any legit P5 offers. That usually happens
Madman
AG
t sips right now.

Good thing this post is addressed to just the t-shirts...
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
But but but his 100m time...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.