So the sips want a home and home with Bama?

18,507 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texasteasipper
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stiifdog said:

You almost lost to a division 2 school last year I wouldn't throw stones with a glass house.. Talking about bad losses, you had a couple close games with very bad teams last year...... Also I was talking about locations to visit like the poster implied not stadiums someone posted pictures of and yes I've visited half I'll admit of those towns on the list. None good, now are all the big 12 locations great to visit.... No. I think we can agree were pretty even there and PAC 12 is the best on that by far

While we "almost lost" and had "a couple of close games with very bad teams," your team took a big ol' L against Maryland.
GIGEM1
AG
Stiifdog said:

Were Texas talk again.... lol. Who wins in recruiting no matter the record? Who makes way more money off merchindise and licensing off the football program every year no matter what? Who's football program makes millions more every year? Yes were Texas for sure.....
There is a difference in claiming you are nationally relevant and actually being relevant, that's displayed in these numbers and the value that the rest of the country puts on your program, just saying.. but hey YRTS. Lol
All those millions and y'all can't even fund a ****ing tennis court...
GAC06
AG
And Tech
technoviking
AG
Stiifdog said:

Were Texas talk again.... lol. Who wins in recruiting no matter the record? Who makes way more money off merchindise and licensing off the football program every year no matter what? Who's football program makes millions more every year? Yes were Texas for sure.....
There is a difference in claiming you are nationally relevant and actually being relevant, that's displayed in these numbers and the value that the rest of the country puts on your program, just saying.. but hey YRTS. Lol
this is a half ass attempt; let's call it a chollie strong attempt. your t-shirt school is depending on you to e-defend it. do better. you were texas.
Texasteasipper
Quote:

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2018/4/12/17225372/texas-longhorns-football-dkr-south-end-zone-renovations

Final phase to the stadium is picking up steam. The impact of Del Conte will begin to take shape soon.
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Quote:

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2018/4/12/17225372/texas-longhorns-football-dkr-south-end-zone-renovations

Final phase to the stadium is picking up steam. The impact of Del Conte will begin to take shape soon.

I'm sure it is and will be.
Texasteasipper
technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

Quote:

I'm sure it is and will be.

lol, sure thing buddy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.