So the sips want a home and home with Bama?

18,544 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texasteasipper
SEsee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cannonball Craig III said:

And the sips are something like 2-7 vs Vandy. So what does that mean?

They haven't played since 1928? To put that in perspective, 11 years after they last played, A&M won their NC. There is no one alive today who witnessed either.
Texan1976
Candi's ex is about to change all of that.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
SEsee said:

Cannonball Craig III said:

And the sips are something like 2-7 vs Vandy. So what does that mean?

They haven't played since 1928? To put that in perspective, 11 years after they last played, A&M won their NC. There is no one alive today who witnessed either.

Oh, I thought earlier you were being ironic, turns out you're being moronic. Ok as you were, angel.
Madman
AG
I heard that the sips are going to build a SEC style defense a couple years ago.

How is that coming along?
Your Friend
Madman said:

I heard that the sips are going to build a SEC style defense a couple years ago.

How is that coming along?

Pretty well
Thucydides1.
Indeed.
Bocephus
AG
SEsee said:

Texas is 7-1-1 against Alabama and would have been 8-1-0 had Colt not gotten hurt.

So, if your OL hadn't been a sieve and allowed Colt to get killed, you would have won. Got it
Bonfire1996
AG
Remember, Colt played defense too and would have easily stopped both Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson from getting 100 rushing yards each.
Texan1976
Les Appelt 1999 said:

Remember, Colt played defense too and would have easily stopped both Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson from getting 100 rushing yards each.

Texas defense gave up less than 300 yards that night. And it would have been less had the offense not repeatedly went 3 and out and turned it over 5 times.

So Colt playing would've helped the defense tremendously.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Les Appelt 1999 said:

Texas defense gave up less than 300 yards that night. And it would have been less had the offense not repeatedly went 3 and out and turned it over 5 times.

They had less than 300 yards because they only threw the ball 12 times. They drained the clock and ran the ball 51 times because they could. In contrast, Texas threw the ball 42 times. They ran it 28 times for 2.9 yards a carry. Texas was physically dominated in that game. Colt wouldn't have mattered that much. You're revising history in your head. Alabama was clearly the better team.

I swear, some Big 12 fans just can't seem to get their head away from the idea that the "best offense" isn't determined by how many yards a team puts up. The best teams realize that both units compliment each other. Alabama ran they ball like that because they COULD. When you can dominate on the ground, you're an idiot to throw it everywhere. Big 12 fans' ideas about offensive football are like people that still think pitchers should be judged by wins.
goodAg80
AG
Texan1976 said:

Les Appelt 1999 said:

Memories

Your Friend
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Les Appelt 1999 said:

They had less than 300 yards because they only threw the ball 12 times. They drained the clock and ran the ball 51 times because they could. In contrast, Texas threw the ball 42 times. They ran it 28 times for 2.9 yards a carry. Texas was physically dominated in that game. Colt wouldn't have mattered that much. You're revising history in your head. Alabama was clearly the better team.

I swear, some Big 12 fans just can't seem to get their head away from the idea that the "best offense" isn't determined by how many yards a team puts up. The best teams realize that both units compliment each other. Alabama ran they ball like that because they COULD. When you can dominate on the ground, you're an idiot to throw it everywhere. Big 12 fans' ideas about offensive football are like people that still think pitchers should be judged by wins.

Our All-American qb wouldn't have mattered much? Really?

GG turned it over 19 times that night and we were still only down 3 with the ball late in the 4th. Our defense kept us in the game
petey88

Colt's vagina is almost as big as yours
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Les Appelt 1999 said:

They couldn't throw because every time they tried Lamar Houston, Roy Miller or Sergio Kindle ***** slapped their o line. I was there.

Texas d line was fine. But after 5 turnovers and repeated three and outs, they got tired.

Colt getting hurt killed our defense. And again, they didn't break 300 yards despite all their possessions due to turnovers and quick 3 and outs.

Again, they didn't pass because Texas was destroying their pass game.
Texan1976
One day maybe A&M can play in such a game. But Candi's **** hold isn't doing that. He hasn't been the same since Candi took his manhood.
goodAg80
AG
Geez. You want the world to say that you really won the game? No one outside of horn fans even gives it a second thought. Bama beat horn.

But keep working on your fantasy, it must give you great comfort.
BVAg85
AG
And they all act like the game was just played. Completely ignoring it was almost 10 years ago. They just can't wrap their heads around the idea that the longhorns are just one of many, many bad to mediocre teams in this country. In their eyes, they're still one of the elites. Even that elite image was built on them being in a conference that really didn't have any other schools that compared with size and money. I wonder what their all time record would be if they had been in the Big 10 or the SEC all those years instead of the SWC.
Texasteasipper
BVAg85 said:

And they all act like the game was just played. Completely ignoring it was almost 10 years ago. They just can't wrap their heads around the idea that the longhorns are just one of many, many bad to mediocre teams in this country. In their eyes, they're still one of the elites. Even that elite image was built on them being in a conference that really didn't have any other schools that compared with size and money. I wonder what their all time record would be if they had been in the Big 10 or the SEC all those years instead of the SWC.

Wow. Just ****ing wow.
Threadbare
In a similar story, Ned Beatty is trying to negotiate a home-and-home with the hillbillies from "Deliverance"...
Thucydides1.
Serious question...who do the Aggies root for when they play Alabama?

you know, cuz taking that SOS hit by losing to A&M would ruin Bama's year.
Texan1976
BVAg85 said:

You can look up our record against the SEC.
Texan1976
Who did A&M play for their national title 80 years ago?
Texan1976
A&M is slightly above .500 in conference play. In the SEC. In the Big 12. In the SEC. That's who you are. And the midget who Candi embarrassed won't change that.
Flexbone
Thucydides1. said:

Serious question...who do the Aggies root for when they play Alabama?

you know, cuz taking that SOS hit by losing to A&M would ruin Bama's year.

Like when they win the NC in 2012?
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

A&M is slightly above .500 in conference play. In the SEC. In the Big 12. In the SEC. That's who you are. And the midget who Candi embarrassed won't change that.

Are you really a grown man talking **** on the Internet about some skank cheating on her husband as if that reflects on his ability to coach? So how does Coach Thin Skin's wife being a loud mouth ***** on Houston radio and twitter reflect on him? Jimbo isn't winning big here...yet Texas is going to soar to new heights under that slap dick? Yeah....OOOOKKKKK. One small problem. Jimbos already done it at a place with less resources than he has now. Thin Skin is currently sitting at .500, while Fisher has one of the best records in the sport.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Isn't that "who Clemson was" too? Oregon? LSU? Florida? Is there a magic "point in time" where a program can't ascend to the next level? If programs' places in the pecking order is fixed, how do you explain the college football landscape today vs 10 years ago? How about today vs 100 years ago?

What an ignorant, stupid, bitter, jealous ****wad. Texas hasn't dominated its own conference in 4 decades, has sucked for 3 of the last 4, yet here you are thinking you have room to talk smack about conference records.
BVAg85
AG
Talk about triggered. I guess their arrogance can't let them handle anything but praise. I guess I could just adopt a team just like most of the sip fans have. Then I can adopt some of that unearned arrogance too.
Bonfire1996
AG
Look at all these tsips showing up this offseason, puffing their bird chests out and sucking in their corona guts. I hope they stick around. The patty cake football they play in the big12 is a national joke and it's just getting worse by the year. I can't wait to gif their reactions to Jimbo bringing the physical game to the State of Texas that has been missing for almost two decades. The football played West of I35 might as well be flag football for the next 5+ years. No one gives a shlt.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

BVAg85 said:

You can look up our record against the SEC.

From decades ago when the SEC wasn't what it is today? Do you understand the concept of "population shifts"? I can look up your record against Vandy too.
Texan1976
Guess we have to take your word for it.

When will Ag win a conference title? Not looking so good. Candi destroyed little Jimbo.
BVAg85
AG
I don't know why sips will never acknowledge that they were the one school in a football crazy state that was given almost all the money and power. Of course they won a lot of games. They were just set up to succeed. It's just the way it was. But for they act like they weren't given those advantages. I'm a big Cowboys fan and look what happened to them once the NFL put in rules to even out the competition.
Texan1976
BVAg85 said:

I don't know why sips will never acknowledge that they were the one school in a football crazy state that was given almost all the money and power. Of course they won a lot of games. They were just set up to succeed. It's just the way it was. But for they act like they weren't given those advantages. I'm a big Cowboys fan and look what happened to them once the NFL put in rules to even out the competition.

What's stopped A&M from getting even a mere conference title trophy since the Clinton administration?

When will you ever get another, not counting the laughable stolen valor claims you added a few years back?
Threadbare
BVAg85 said:

The debt of gratitude that they owe to Vince Young is incalculable. It gives them cover to still consider themselves among the elite of college football. Make no mistake; they're one of the better programs, no doubt, though they're down now, but it's been a lot of futility for all the talent they've had.
Jock 07
AG
funny, this is what google shows me when searching for "laughable stolen valor claims"
MSU/SECALUM
FPI projections show big trouble for Big 12

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23012587/college-football-playoff-big-12-espn-fpi-projections

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.