Texas fans are going apesh-t over the hiring of Herman

32,367 Views | 290 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Texan1976
How long do you want to ignore this user?
88jrt06 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

Your relevance was a cotton bowl.

And yours is a diploma from Sam Houston

..."and as we expected, the challenge flag flies. The question is relevance....and the judges say....NO......NO!"
Sam degree is of no relevance. In fact, a deduction. So, this
irrelevant poster says ANYTHING about the Bowl 'o Cotton
In Yo Ghetto event...well, best bicentennial wishes, Papaw!
Bless his tee-shirt heart.

My degrees are from Texas. I've never set foot in Huntsville and feel sorry for anyone who has.
petey88
Texan1976 said:

88jrt06 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

..."and as we expected, the challenge flag flies. The question is relevance....and the judges say....NO......NO!"

My degrees are from Texas. I've never set foot in Huntsville and feel sorry for anyone who has.

Liar

and WGAS

drunk dumbass
88jrt06
AG
Yeah, if you overlook the parole.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Uh, no. That ain't the reason. Considering your arguments, I'm guessing ACC followed by Southwest?

I went and graduated from Texas. So where did you start out? Blinn? SFA? Sam Houston? You have the stench of rejection all over you.
petey88
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Uh, no. That ain't the reason. Considering your arguments, I'm guessing ACC followed by Southwest?

I went and graduated from Texas. So where did you start out? Blinn? SFA? Sam Houston? You have the stench of rejection all over you.

you're still a *****

and squat to piss
Ragoo
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

how much head did you give in Jester?
Joe Exotic
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

We all know you're a liar. Tell us more about Strongs trends for 2016
DeepEastTxAg
AG
76, I'm glad you're here. It's entertaining. But I could definitely see some Randy Duke levels of crazy in your future.
petey88

this really is fun making this clown be a yo yo all day

I don't have anything better to do than screw with these idiots and LMAO at them

He is a real dummie
Gigem314
AG
brisket-n-beer said:

Gigem314 said:

BVAg85 said:

Trying to reason with a sip is like arguing with your wife. The goalposts are always moving. At one time, Texas is going to win it all because of the easiest path to the playoffs and Aggie can't win because the SEC is too tough. Now 1976 has been saying the BDF is tough and the SEC is a cakewalk.
They are truly delusional. A&M's rise in status with the SEC move has them confused and they don't know how to deal with it...so they try and pretend like nothing has changed. They say A&M is irrelevant, yet despite a few down seasons...A&M is still taking recruits and tv eyeballs away from Austin...and they hate it. They'll try and pretend like they don't care how A&M does in the SEC, but deep down they're worried about what will happen when A&M starts winning more games.

Why do I feel like you're trolling with this post? The sips have the #2 recruiting class and they've won all head-to-head recruiting battles except for one (Max Wright).
Funny, that's what I'd say you are.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Your Friend said:

Isn't Herman 2-0 against that group?
Herman or Urban Meyer?
Stevetex.
Texan1976 said:

88jrt06 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

It really doesn't matter if you graduated from Texas or not. As long as you support "The University" is all that matters.

Don't let these guys fool you with that graduate talk. I work with many A&M graduates and not one of them gives back to their university. Dead Beats I tell you.

Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

My degrees are from A&M, Tech and Florida. I'm younger than you and I'm prrreeeeettty sure I make a lot more money than you. You very clearly have massive self esteem issues, and live vicariously through 18-22 year old kids that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
petey88
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

My degrees are from A&M, Tech and Florida. I'm younger than you and I'm prrreeeeettty sure I make a lot more money than you. You very clearly have massive self esteem issues, and live vicariously through 18-22 year old kids that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

because 76 is a dumbass, self admitted ********** and a drunk
petey88
Stevetex. said:

Texan1976 said:

88jrt06 said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

It really doesn't matter if you graduated from Texas or not. As long as you support "The University" is all that matters.

Don't let these guys fool you with that graduate talk. I work with many A&M graduates and not one of them gives back to their university. Dead Beats I tell you.

good morning dumbass

so look at this, now the cock roaches are rubbing each other's back about not going to t.u.

and you're boss is an Aggie ?

have a nice day stupid

and a courtesy bump
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2871909/2
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

How much money do you make?
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.
BVAg85
AG
"How much money do you make?"

I didn't know people were on here looking for husband material.
Joe Exotic
AG
Sips are since the Obergefell decision
petey88

Thought it was the LHN ?
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.
People that really do well don't brag about it to strangers on the internet.
petey88
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.

He's bragging to a dumbass
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

And sumlin is a great coach

Buscemi spent his Saturday night on the internet defending a school he didn't go to against Aggie graduates. How f'ing pathetic.
Ragoo
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.
people who do well don't worry about salary
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.
I'm not bragging. I'm solidifying my points about you.
Texan1976
Your points have no basis. How much did you make last year? How much did I make?
DeepEastTxAg
AG
But do people that do really well invest a significant amount of time on a forum dedicated to a university they didn't go to, and that they supposedly hate, to brag about their (claimed) university, despite the fact that these two universities don't even play each other any more?
Flexbone
DeepEastTxAg said:

But do people that do really well invest a significant amount of time on a forum dedicated to a university they didn't go to, and that they supposedly hate, to brag about their (claimed) university, despite the fact that these two universities don't even play each other any more?
Uh, no. Of course not. That's why it's so funny to watch this guy puff his chest about, uh....I'm not sure.
etexorange
Quote:

Good job, old timer.

You seem particularly bitter lately, like a wind-up doll spewing expletives. Wonder why?
petey88
etexorange said:

Quote:

Good job, old timer.

You seem particularly bitter lately, like a wind-up doll spewing expletives. Wonder why?

Nope, not all, just doing the same thing I've been doing for 20 years to dumbass sips. Usually starts about now, and then they all duck and run a few weeks into season.

The more bull**** you sips throw, I pitch it back to stick times two.

Get it ?

or you as stupid as the other two, 76 and stevo
Texan1976
petey88 said:

etexorange said:

Quote:

Good job, old timer.

Nope, not all, just doing the same thing I've been doing for 20 years to dumbass sips. Usually starts about now, and then they all duck and run a few weeks into season.

Get it ?

We can't all have your mental capacity.
88jrt06
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

More than you.

Sure it's a nifty trust fund, beav. TexAgs would like to recognize your granpa's good fortune. And *look at that*
they took you back! With all your........and stuff.
petey88
Texan1976 said:

petey88 said:

etexorange said:

Quote:

Good job, old timer.

Get it ?

We can't all have your mental capacity.

nor yours meathead dumbass
Joe Exotic
AG
Texan1976 said:

Your points have no basis. How much did you make last year? How much did I make?

Whatever he made he wasn't spending his free time on a non rivals message board after multiple losing seasons in the worst conference in college football.

Because that would be ****ing pathetic.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

I made $72,500. PLUS bonus and a 1% match.

Blow me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.