Texas fans are going apesh-t over the hiring of Herman

31,860 Views | 290 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Texasteasipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SoTxAg said:

MaryLand gonna whip dat sip azz.

Wanna bet?
Joe Exotic
AG
Texasteasipper said:

SoTxAg said:

Wanna bet?

Did you think Maryland would whip your ass last year? Yes or no.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Herman is going to kill it at Texas. We can bump this in three years.

Y2 Bump

One year bump. Two to go.

Annnnd he's already getting his ass handed to him on the field and in recruiting.
You're a ****ing IDIOT.

Yeah. That #3 class he just signed sucked.

Candi's clown won't do that.

FILLED with WRs and DBs with DOG**** in the trenches which is where it matters on the big stage. Jimbo is caving Herman's face in, and that's going to continue. Our classes will be better than Texas' for years to come. Get used to it.

Don't be a ****ing idiot.

Flexbone and I haven't agreed on everything but I bet he'll agree with me when I say he's not the one being the idiot here.
If you agree that Texas adding like 12 players in the trenches in 18 and are all complete dog**** then you are also an idiot.
They aren't NEARLY good enough to win an NC. Not even close. Look at the trench recruiting of Bama and Georgia, for example. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Look again

You think your trench recruiting compares to Bama and Georgia?

Really?
goodAg80
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Would love to understand who these 12 quality players in trenches are. Enlighten us please. They're going to help immediately?

You right. Hermans first trie class. They should just throw em back. Whats the point right?

I hope they redshirt most all of em.

Redshirt for the horn zygotes

Texasteasipper
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

SoTxAg said:

Wanna bet?

Did we bet on it? I would have lost. And this year? Who you got? And for how much?
Texasteasipper
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Y2 Bump

Annnnd he's already getting his ass handed to him on the field and in recruiting.
You're a ****ing IDIOT.

FILLED with WRs and DBs with DOG**** in the trenches which is where it matters on the big stage. Jimbo is caving Herman's face in, and that's going to continue. Our classes will be better than Texas' for years to come. Get used to it.

Flexbone and I haven't agreed on everything but I bet he'll agree with me when I say he's not the one being the idiot here.
If you agree that Texas adding like 12 players in the trenches in 18 and are all complete dog**** then you are also an idiot.
They aren't NEARLY good enough to win an NC. Not even close. Look at the trench recruiting of Bama and Georgia, for example. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Look again

Really?
. That idiot keeps claiming that Texas class was dog sh*t in the trenches and nowhere near Bama or Georgias class. Again, look closer. The entire #3 rated classs is salty from top to bottom at every position. This aggie narrative is false peopaganda.
txjortsagent
AG
Are you Randolph Duke perhaps?
Joe Exotic
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Y2 Bump

You're a ****ing IDIOT.

Look again

Really?
. That idiot keeps claiming that Texas class was dog sh*t in the trenches and nowhere near Bama or Georgias class. Again, look closer. The entire #3 rated classs is salty from top to bottom at every position. This aggie narrative is false peopaganda.

Do you think your tench recruiting compares to Bama and Georgia? Just answer the question.
Muy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Y2 Bump

You're a ****ing IDIOT.

Look again

Really?

You might even get to the elusive 8-win season finally!
Jock 07
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

SoTxAg said:

Wanna bet?

Did we bet on it? I would have lost. And this year? Who you got? And for how much?

What's the point? After sip gets its **** pushed in, again, you'll disappear for the rest of the season only to reappear under a different handle during the off-season to puff out your bird chest about another player transferring in who couldn't cut it at rice. It really gets tiring trying to keep up with all the recycled sip posters new handles on this site.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Y2 Bump

You're a ****ing IDIOT.

Look again

Really?
That idiot is me, and I'm correct. It's you that needs to look closer. You WANTING it to be true doesn't make it true.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

BVAg85 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texan1976 said:

Y2 Bump

You're a ****ing IDIOT.

Look again

Really?
That idiot is me, and I'm correct. It's you that needs to look closer. You WANTING NEEDING it to be true doesn't make it true.

FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.