Texas fans are going apesh-t over the hiring of Herman

32,377 Views | 290 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
DeepEastTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The little 10 is mid major quality now. And y'all still have had a losing record. Multiple times. In a row. So what does that say?

And watch something besides the LHN. You'll quickly realize the program you root for is no where near the status of Ohio St, Bama, OU, FSU, Clemson, etc. Watch them closely. Those will be the programs that will pound Tom Herman into the ground if he ever takes your dog**** team to the playoff.
Your Friend
Isn't Herman 2-0 against that group?
Gigem314
AG
BVAg85 said:

Trying to reason with a sip is like arguing with your wife. The goalposts are always moving. At one time, Texas is going to win it all because of the easiest path to the playoffs and Aggie can't win because the SEC is too tough. Now 1976 has been saying the BDF is tough and the SEC is a cakewalk.
They are truly delusional. A&M's rise in status with the SEC move has them confused and they don't know how to deal with it...so they try and pretend like nothing has changed. They say A&M is irrelevant, yet despite a few down seasons...A&M is still taking recruits and tv eyeballs away from Austin...and they hate it. They'll try and pretend like they don't care how A&M does in the SEC, but deep down they're worried about what will happen when A&M starts winning more games.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texan1976 said:

Your relevance was a cotton bowl.

And yours is a diploma from Sam Houston
themissinglink
AG
Your Friend said:

Hopefully he doesn't have to face UCONN, Memphis or god forbid Navy...
petey88
Your Friend said:

how was your day obsessing ?

dumbass
petey88
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

and a self admitted ********** from a long line of **********s
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Sumlin was too in his first meetings with that group, dumbass.
Your Friend
And sumlin is a great coach
brisket-n-beer
Gigem314 said:

BVAg85 said:

Trying to reason with a sip is like arguing with your wife. The goalposts are always moving. At one time, Texas is going to win it all because of the easiest path to the playoffs and Aggie can't win because the SEC is too tough. Now 1976 has been saying the BDF is tough and the SEC is a cakewalk.
They are truly delusional. A&M's rise in status with the SEC move has them confused and they don't know how to deal with it...so they try and pretend like nothing has changed. They say A&M is irrelevant, yet despite a few down seasons...A&M is still taking recruits and tv eyeballs away from Austin...and they hate it. They'll try and pretend like they don't care how A&M does in the SEC, but deep down they're worried about what will happen when A&M starts winning more games.

Why do I feel like you're trolling with this post? The sips have the #2 recruiting class and they've won all head-to-head recruiting battles except for one (Max Wright).
Aggball2010
AG
A true dumbass if you believe this.
petey88

yep, I almost thought we had a new sip or tee shirt sip dumbass until I went back to read some.

Rookie with 19 entries, we know how much he doesn't know, and I don't follow recruiting close enough to know high school kids by name.

I see they commit, and then read. Unless it is some kid I have read about, I don't follow every recruit for each college.
petey88
Your Friend said:

you drunk tee shirt ?
Flexbone
brisket-n-beer said:

Gigem314 said:

BVAg85 said:

Why do I feel like you're trolling with this post? The sips have the #2 recruiting class and they've won all head-to-head recruiting battles except for one (Max Wright).

This is completely false. What the hell are you talking about?
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

He's better than Herman and Strong. Strong was better than Herman.
BVAg85
AG
314 hit the nail on the head. Just look at any comments on any message board or article that says anything good about A&M. Sips come out of the woodwork to bring up ancient history to tell everyone how tu is better.
Paradise Ag
AG
In the five years A&M has been in the SEC, the vaunted 'horns have had a highly publicized dildo rally while firing two football coaches, a baseball coach, and a basketball coach.

They've doused a coach with Gatorade after defeating the University of North Texas.

They reside in a ten team conference whose logo is simply the number twelve.

In the past year Kansas University swept them in football, basketball, and baseball.

They've also given Vince "Radio" Young an actually signed "our academics are second to none" sip degree.

Might as well give it up Ags, there's just no arguing sip's awesomeness.
Flexbone
The #2 recruiting class. Yeah.....right.
Your Friend
That's what the composite ranking currently shows
Texan1976
Your Friend said:

You need to check the Liucci 44 you dumb sip
Joe Exotic
AG
brisket-n-beer said:

Gigem314 said:

BVAg85 said:

I guess we just make **** up now
Ragoo
AG
Your Friend said:

rankings heavily favor skill positions. The 2017 and 2018 horn classes are skill position heavy.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Your Friend said:

You need to check the Liucci 44 you dumb sip

No class that isn't loaded with studs in the trenches is really a "top 5" class. As I've said before, very Franesque.
brisket-n-beer
aggball2010 said:

It's what the 247 rankings show.

I get that it's early and things can change, but you have a myopic view of things if you don't think the sips are out recruiting us right now. And this should absolutely not be the case.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings
Ragoo
AG
brisket-n-beer said:

aggball2010 said:

I get that it's early and things can change, but you have a myopic view of things if you don't think the sips are out recruiting us right now. And this should absolutely not be the case.

they are picking by up quality big 12 style players. Period.
Flexbone
brisket-n-beer said:

aggball2010 said:

First, you're a very obvious troll and your "facts" are completely wrong.

Secondly, it's not a surprise they're recruiting well. New coach, good program, etc. Meanwhile their biggest competition (us) has a coach whose seat is on fire. What's actually more impressive is that we're continuing to recruit at a very high level with a coach on this hot of a seat. Texas couldn't do that last year when Charlie's seat was hot.
brisket-n-beer
Flexbone said:

brisket-n-beer said:

aggball2010 said:

Secondly, it's not a surprise they're recruiting well. New coach, good program, etc. Meanwhile their biggest competition (us) has a coach whose seat is on fire. What's actually more impressive is that we're continuing to recruit at a very high level with a coach on this hot of a seat. Texas couldn't do that last year when Charlie's seat was hot.

Troll? Yeah okay. How are my "facts" wrong? The link shows their ranking.
petey88

247 sucks, in case you haven't figured that out yet

well known and documented

troll
jb6092
CoachLB said:

That is not debatable at all! You can debate which is the better coach, but Strong had a better coaching resume when he got the Texas job!
I think the better resume is not as important as the fact that Strong had no real concept of the style of football played in Texas, and could never get the proper staff in place to be successful. Herman does and he has a good relationship with coaches, but it still remains to be seen if he can win on the field.
Ragoo
AG
What horn QB is going to play Herman's style since being an OC or HC?
Flexbone
brisket-n-beer said:

Flexbone said:

brisket-n-beer said:

aggball2010 said:

Troll? Yeah okay. How are my "facts" wrong? The link shows their ranking.

You said the only head to head A&M had won was Max Wright. That's ridiculously false.
petey88

my guess it's that dildo that likes to play footsies with his WR on the field
88jrt06
AG
Your Friend said:

UH upskirt viewing. So sip. Blech.
88jrt06
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Texan1976 said:

..."and as we expected, the challenge flag flies. The question is relevance....and the judges say....NO......NO!"
Sam degree is of no relevance. In fact, a deduction. So, this
irrelevant poster says ANYTHING about the Bowl 'o Cotton
In Yo Ghetto event...well, best bicentennial wishes, Papaw!
Bless his tee-shirt heart.
Joe Exotic
AG
A&M currently has commits from 5 players with sip offers

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.