Randy Duke will NOT be happy

46,699 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BQZip01
marble rye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Randy will probably hire elite hackers to take down this site and post a message of jihad against all supporters.

http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2648283
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
I haven't heard that story...
You didn't??

Part of his Memorial Day diatribe. Debunking the writing of the War Hymn during WWI.

And yes, he asserted that the rain prohibited either the Allies or the Germans from digging trenches. And that there were no Marines at Barricourt and thus the story of how, when and why the War Hymn was written was thoroughly debunked and proven fraudulent by the heroic efforts of one intrepid poster only known as "Randolph Duke."

It was entertaining, although tragically flawed. As most opus level works by our esteemed colleague are.

mid90
AG
That guy seriously needs help.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
He needs prayers.
West Point Aggie
AG
He he...it's funny how much he hates A&M...Ags must matter a lot more than some sips care to admit...otherwise why talk about what matters not?

An aneurysm...this dude has one due...it's coming...
HTownAg98
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Eat your heart out Randy
Most of them are too stupid to fill out the form correctly, and the ones that have some intelligence realize what he's asking for is ****ing stupid.
A&M commits website to explaining the 12th Man origins, and why it's unique to Texas A&M
I'm sure he will be on DefCon Alert when he finds out about this. It is primarily a rehash of what was already on the TAMU tradition web-site.

Not sure what his argument will be; but since he's used the word "fraudulent" ever since he was first proven wrong.
He will exhort some other shag poster to file a FOIA request, no doubt.
p_bubel
quote:
How has this board not ruined this guy's life yet?

Do you think we could actually make it any worse? All the dude has at this point in his pathetic life is this attention. That's it.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Our esteemed colleague has spoken:

quote:
Lol. Do you really think those lying idiots are going to answer any of my questions honestly? The entirety of the **** "traditions" are built on dishonesty.

Does anyone even see an opportunity to ask questions of give feedback?

Those chicken$#@! $#@!s. No opportunity to ask about E King Gill's 1964 muster speech when he explained the whole "12th man" thing was a fantasy.

Typical scared **** pieces of $#@!. Lying *******s. Chicken$#@! *******s.

Not very surprising they left this out of their timeline. $#@! ****.

Ok......I will bust out the occasional curse word without much thought behind it. But if all you can come up with is a string of @!&%*#%, especially in the context of something you're putting out there for the public to see...........the sign of a horribly, horribly weak intellect. Either that or we're on the verge of the last screw coming loose. As long as he doesn't go the mass murderer route that seems to be all the rage these days. Someone needs some medication and a nice, safe place to relocate for the remainder of his days.
Smithjg
quote:
Eat your heart out Randy
Most of them are too stupid to fill out the form correctly, and the ones that have some intelligence realize what he's asking for is ****ing stupid.
A&M commits website to explaining the 12th Man origins, and why it's unique to Texas A&M
I'm sure he will be on DefCon Alert when he finds out about this. It is primarily a rehash of what was already on the TAMU tradition web-site.

Not sure what his argument will be; but since he's used the word "fraudulent" ever since he was first proven wrong.
He will exhort some other shag poster to file a FOIA request, no doubt

The dumbass has been trying for months to bait one of his shagster minions into doing just that, file an FOIA request. He has already done all of the leg work, one individual would simply have to copy and paste his lengthy (of course) request and put their name on it, but he is not doing it himself! It's obvious that he will not do it, by doing so, he would have to actually divulge his true pathetic little identity and he is scared to death to have TexAgs find that out! He is already lying about receiving death threats from Ags, so there's not a chance in hell the cowardly ******* will come out of the shadows any time soon. The little chickens/t has to hide behind his Duke pen name, because he is scared of those mean old Aggzies! What a fu[king coward!

BTW, I am curious how it was determined that he is actually C.Satterfield, if someone knows the facts, I'd love to see that info. PM me if you wish, but I would really like to see it. thanks

Hood
AG
The Collective
AG
I am not big on the Randy Duke internet takedown, as I support an ignore strategy. But, I did chuckle when I saw A&M introduce this website, as I knew it would drive that sad MF'er to another level of insanity.
DayAg!
S
I never thought he was Satterfield in the first place. Someone made the assumption based on sketchy info way back when and everyone just ran with it. I dont think its him. But I could be wrong.
SapperAg
AG
quote:
How has this board not ruined this guy's life yet?

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
I never thought he was Satterfield in the first place. Someone made the assumption based on sketchy info way back when and everyone just ran with it. I dont think its him. But I could be wrong.
I have no idea what his name is. However, during the Biegler/Duke bet brouhaha, there was a poster who registered as "Charles Satterfield, III". After a few posts, the mods quickly changed the account name to "Some A-hole," or something similar. The swiftness in which it happened (a matter of minutes) was curious, though.

Who he is in real life doesn't really matter, does it?? There is little need to discredit the message by discrediting the messenger. He does enough to discredit himself just within the four corners of his posts.
wbt5845
AG
He is a person who claims to be a lawyer yet refuses to take The Bet, which he claims he would be a slam dunk to win.

Next time I see a real lawyer leave $2000 on the table will be the first time. Ergo, he's a fake.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
I have no idea what his name is. However, during the Biegler/Duke bet brouhaha, there was a poster who registered as "Charles Satterfield, III". After a few posts, the mods quickly changed the account name to "Some A-hole," or something similar. The swiftness in which it happened (a matter of minutes) was curious, though.

Who he is in real life doesn't really matter, does it?? There is little need to discredit the message by discrediting the messenger. He does enough to discredit himself just within the four corners of his posts.
Yeah. I don't care about his lunatic ravings, but he should never be allowed to handle a gun.

WestAustinAg
AG
quote:
There's an aggie on this very board who repeatedly states that he knows who it is. But he wont divulge the info. But there were some clues that it may be Charles Satterfield...need to dig...
DayAg!
S
I agree Hawg, I believe Satterfield is a real person, thus the swiftness in how the name got pulled. Not that it was him, they probably just didnt want the hassle of having someone's real name posted. Whether he is Randy Duke or not is still up for debate until some concrete evidence comes out. I just wouldnt want to see anyone go after someone who is innocent and knows nothing of what is being done. Thats all.

Whomever Duke is, he's not hittin but on a few cylinders. He's the kind of guy you read about in detective magazines, and could be a deadly instrument if he finally snapped. If we win a NC here, it could be his undoing.
DayAg!
S
quote:
There's an aggie on this very board who repeatedly states that he knows who it is. But he wont divulge the info. But there were some clues that it may be Charles Satterfield...need to dig...

I won't disagree with that. But it seems that if that kind of information was known, it would have finally been outed because of the depth of his hate for A&M. But I digress.

But it does seem if his identity were known and it got out, that it would probably cause him to rethink his position. Being exposed like that. But maybe not. He just hasnt been called out in a way that would shut him up. He believes he's immune to anything because of his strong delusion, but things could get real dicey for the dude if that got out, knowing some of the players here.

Texags has a vast amount of resources the likes of I've never seen before in a civilian organization. They know stuff, and could make life hard for even the slickest individual if they wanted.
End Of Message
AG
quote:
He is a person who claims to be a lawyer yet refuses to take The Bet, which he claims he would be a slam dunk to win.

Next time I see a real lawyer leave $2000 on the table will be the first time. Ergo, he's a fake.

Truth
Fitch
AG
Well he may or may not have posted a link on the Shag to my Spence Park website a couple of months back.

I'm quite sure I couldn't see all 55 clicks to that link in the first hour and the 89 total that day.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Well he may or may not have posted a link on the Shag to my Spence Park website a couple of months back.

I'm quite sure I couldn't see all 55 clicks to that link in the first hour and the 89 total that day.
You have a date?? I can do some sleuthing.
Fitch
AG
7/12/15
aginlakeway
AG
That's him.
aggiehawg
AG
Okey doke, then.

His post with the link to your site was early that morning. With an edit shortly before 8:00 AM. Pretty easy to match-up the hits.
End Of Message
AG
Link?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Link?
Links to the shag from TexAgs are dicey. A combination of the filters here and re-directs the mods there occasionally install.

It's on page 430 of the "Tell Me about Texas A&M" thread.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
Link?
Links to the shag from TexAgs are dicey. A combination of the filters here and re-directs the mods there occasionally install.

It's on page 430 of the "Tell Me about Texas A&M" thread.

Page 430
aginlakeway
AG
I have a lot of info on him.

PM if needed.
wbt5845
AG
quote:

PM if needed.

Are the guy banging his ex-wife?
End Of Message
AG
Thank you
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:

PM if needed.

No. I do that to my own wife.

But .... his ex isn't too homely! At least she got away from Charles and married an Aggie!!
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
quote:

PM if needed.

No. I do that to my own wife.

But .... his ex isn't too homely! At least she got away from Charles and married an Aggie!!

PM me info on the ex
Tom Doniphon
Charles M Satterfield III
End Of Message
AG
Had Charles ever dabbled in the "unauthorized practice of law" arena?

Asking for a friend.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.