Randy Duke will NOT be happy

46,694 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BQZip01
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Not Randolph but indicative of the prevailing sip attitude.

quote:
This might make me sound like a sick $#@!/sociopath but if that stadium collapses with everyone in it during a game, well... that might be one of the best days of my life*

*and I've had some pretty good freakin days.

He probably defends terrorists as misunderstood.
marble rye
AG
Prolly thought Bonfire was effing hilarious.
NoneGiven
AG
If only Texas A&M did as wonderful a job of honoring the fallen of WWI as the sips. Then we could have a fountain that we pretend was built to honor WWI vets with this lovely little dedication:

"To the men and women of the Confederacy, who fought with valor and suffered with fortitude, that States Rights be maintained, and who not dismayed by defeat nor discouraged by misrule, builded [sic.] from the ruins of a devastating war a greater South. And to the men and women of the nation who gave of their possessions and of their lives, that free government be made secure to the peoples of the Earth, this memorial is dedicated.

The Gift of George W. Littlefield, Solider in the Confederate Army, Leader in Texas Industry, Regent of the University"

Not quite what those liars claim: http://www.texasexes.org/uthistory/campus-tour.aspx?tourstop=0
Tom Doniphon
quote:
This might make me sound like a sick $#@!/sociopath but if that stadium collapses with everyone in it during a game, well... that might be one of the best days of my life*

*and I've had some pretty good freakin days.

Such a classy fan base.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
If only Texas A&M did as wonderful a job of honoring the fallen of WWI as the sips. Then we could have a fountain that we pretend was built to honor WWI vets with this lovely little dedication:

"To the men and women of the Confederacy, who fought with valor and suffered with fortitude, that States Rights be maintained, and who not dismayed by defeat nor discouraged by misrule, builded [sic.] from the ruins of a devastating war a greater South. And to the men and women of the nation who gave of their possessions and of their lives, that free government be made secure to the peoples of the Earth, this memorial is dedicated.

The Gift of George W. Littlefield, Solider in the Confederate Army, Leader in Texas Industry, Regent of the University"

Not quite what those liars claim: http://www.texasexes.org/uthistory/campus-tour.aspx?tourstop=0
Looks like a memorial to slave owners.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

Looks a memorial to slave owners.
I bet they clean it with bleach.
NoneGiven
AG
And since we are talking about WWI, campus statues, and the racist history of the University of Texas. Let's take a look at this fine piece of art

The man responsible for the Sedition Act of 1918 because free speech is BAD
Unless of course it is to defend the KKK
"The white men were roused by a mere instinct of self-preservationuntil at last there had sprung into existence a great Ku Klux Klan, a veritable empire of the South, to protect the Southern country."

Why so racist, Randy?
goodAg80
AG
They can sand blast, too.

aggiehawg
AG
More hate from yet another shagster, this one about Daylon Mack:

quote:
Daylon getting depressed and overeating from making such a stupid $#@!ing decision to go to Auschwitz Station Prarie Scrub Mumbai College of Engineering Catastrophes and Agoraphobia over UT.
Kind of surprised a sip/sip fan even knows the word "agoraphobia", but it doesn't mean what he thinks it means. He meant "xenophobic."
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
i believe his ex wife married an aggie

She did.

Wonder if that's a cause our symptom...
aggiehawg
AG
Our esteemed colleague again:

quote:
The relationship between UNC and NC State is nothing like the one between UT and its agricultural branch college. North Carolina has a higher education coordinating board that worked to make sure public education dollars weren't being wasted by the duplication of degrees programs at the state's public universities. In NC, each institution had its own importance and its own mission. The rivalry in NC has concerned the importance and value of the mission of each institution.

In Texas, the ag school was created as a second class institution and ever since has suffered under poor leadership that perpetually has lacked the intellect to define a clear vision for the college. The college was designed to appeal to 14 and 15 year old adolescents in need of a farm education and a reform school structure, then it wanted to be a university, then a mirror image of UT Austin. Now they want to be an 80,000 student version of Univ of Phoenix. The ag college administrators and alumni have traditionally been their own worst enemies. Their inability to define a vision for their institution has lead to a burning jealousy of the success of UT. In North Carolina, a student goes to either UNC or State because they want a particular degree plan. In Texas, a student goes to A&M because they couldn't get admitted to UT Austin or UT Dallas.

In NC there is a rational basis for a differentiation between the two institutions. In Texas, the ags hate UT partially out of frustration over their relative lack of positive historical contributions to Texas and partially out of their immature inability to understand how to change their perpetual subordinate status that is beginning to be eclipsed by other UT System schools such as UT Dallas.
TexasAggie008
AG
Yep, I know tons of people who only went to a&m because they didn't get into UT Dallas

Lol
Smithjg
I've said for months now and still say, this crazy F(k is going to lose it one day and twist off Charles Whitman style. I only hope it doesn't happen on our campus. He is a ticking time bomb, no one should be wound up so tight by something that really shouldn't affect their life. He promised us that his PERSONAL contact with the Seahawks had produced a reason for the Seahawks to go after the 12th Man trademark and that their challenge to the mark would be coming shortly and he assured us they would win the mark. So what happened Duchess Randi/Chuckie Shatterfield?
aggiehawg
AG
I guess they don't instill any type of tolerance nor respect for others at the liberal bastion known as tu.

I've only posted a few, but that site is a cesspool of hate speech. ISIS would be proud.
DayAg!
S
Has anything he predicted ever come true. I mean as a track record he's battin about 1.000 at being wrong. So at least he has that streak going for him.
Agchem05
AG
I've literally never seen anyone or anything like this ass clown. Holy ****, his ex ol lady must have made him sit in the corner and watch as that Ag took her to pound town. That has to be the cause of his absolute deranged obsession with everything A&M.
Rocco S
quote:
Yep, I know tons of people who only went to a&m because they didn't get into UT Dallas

Lol

God I love that psychopath
Jock 07
AG
quote:

quote:
The relationship between UNC and NC State is nothing like the one between UT and its agricultural branch college. North Carolina has a higher education coordinating board that worked to make sure public education dollars weren't being wasted by the duplication of degrees programs at the state's public universities. In NC, each institution had its own importance and its own mission. The rivalry in NC has concerned the importance and value of the mission of each institution.

In Texas, the ag school was created as a second class institution and ever since has suffered under poor leadership that perpetually has lacked the intellect to define a clear vision for the college. The college was designed to appeal to 14 and 15 year old adolescents in need of a farm education and a reform school structure, then it wanted to be a university, then a mirror image of UT Austin. Now they want to be an 80,000 student version of Univ of Phoenix. The ag college administrators and alumni have traditionally been their own worst enemies. Their inability to define a vision for their institution has lead to a burning jealousy of the success of UT. In North Carolina, a student goes to either UNC or State because they want a particular degree plan. In Texas, a student goes to A&M because they couldn't get admitted to UT Austin or UT Dallas.

In NC there is a rational basis for a differentiation between the two institutions. In Texas, the ags hate UT partially out of frustration over their relative lack of positive historical contributions to Texas and partially out of their immature inability to understand how to change their perpetual subordinate status that is beginning to be eclipsed by other UT System schools such as UT Dallas.

That dumbass satterfield is one pathetically deluded individual.
45-70Ag
AG
I hope he stays around forever.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
Exactly. He is the shining symbol of a large portion of that sad and deluded fan base. He is the one that they hold up as their gold standard. If anyone should ever care to compare the obsession and outright vitriolic hatred between our fan base and there's, look no further than his posting history. It's something to behold from a psychiatric point of view.

Pure scum.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
Exactly. He is the shining symbol of a large portion of that sad and deluded fan base. He is the one that they hold up as their gold standard. If anyone should ever care to compare the obsession and outright vitriolic hatred between our fan base and there's, look no further than his posting history. It's something to behold from a psychiatric point of view.

Pure scum.
He IS the fan base.

No one bans him, nor even questions him. If the shag isn't representative of sip-dom, which board is?? And why does the shag have more posters??
wbt5845
AG
As much fun as we poke at them:

• We do not wish death upon those people
  • We do not wish destruction of property upon those people
  • We do not relish in violence being done upon them
  • We are not consumed by hate
  • aggiehawg
    AG
    quote:
    As much fun as we poke at them:

• We do not wish death upon those people
  • We do not wish destruction of property upon those people
  • We do not relish in violence being done upon them
  • We are not consumed by hate

• But we do enjoy laughing at them, so much.
    wbt5845
    AG
    But of course.

As an example, imagine Vince Young's house burned down. My first thought would be "damn that's too bad."

If JFF's house burned down, they would have MS Paint jokes about it posted within the hour.
    p_bubel
    The vitriol will only get worse this year. Should be fun.
    aginlakeway
    AG
    quote:

quote:

100% incorrect. Absolutely 100% incorrect.
    e=mc2
    AG
    He must have walked into the bedroom while Rock the Good Ag was gaping his wife's bunghole to a 10.
    Maroon Dawn
    AG
    I think I'll mail Randy a copy of my acceptance letter to The University of Austin (because lets stop kidding ourselves, your whacked out Marxist commune does NOT represent anything about this state beyond the borders of the People's Republik)

Maybe it will trigger that long waited for head explosion.
    wbt5845
    AG
    I was admitted to A&M, Texas and Rice. Picked A&M.

Oddly, admitted to Tech even though never actually applied. Weird.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    quote:
    I was admitted to A&M, Texas and Rice. Picked A&M.

Oddly, admitted to Tech even though never actually applied. Weird.
    Minus Rice, I was too. Only I never applied to either tech or tu.
    HarleySpoon
    AG
    Hell, I transferred from tu to A&M after my freshman year and my GPA dropped. Have a lot of good sip friends.....none of them are a fraction as wacked as this fellow. Let's hope he gets professional help.
    e=mc2
    AG
    Never considered sip. Way too many ***gots.
    DayAg!
    S
    Randy has stepped up his game. Some of the stuff he is posting now are blatant lies just pulled out of the air and presented as truth. His truth has little to do with the real truth about any subject he has posted on Texas A&M. Sad thing is , most of those clowns on the hairy bovine eat it up as gospel.

I'll say this, there isnt a group that I've run into in all my years that have provided more entertainment than these imbecile's. Not a one of em has an IQ above their shoe size. The real tragedy is that these people vote.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    quote:
    Randy has stepped up his game. Some of the stuff he is posting now are blatant lies just pulled out of the air and presented as truth. His truth has little to do with the real truth about any subject he has posted on Texas A&M. Sad thing is , most of those clowns on the hairy bovine eat it up as gospel.

I'll say this, there isnt a group that I've run into in all my years that have provided more entertainment than these imbecile's. Not a one of em has an IQ above their shoe size. The real tragedy is that these people vote.
    Hopefully, he's setting them up for his next Ponzi scheme. If they'll buy that BS, they'll buy anything he sells.
    Fitch
    AG
    More than likely he's trying to sucker someone into an assault charge, why else would he like to attend Aggie game watching functions in Houston?

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.