poooooor big 12

21,991 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BallHittinBoy
EconAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
What im trying to get you to comprehend is that you dont have to play the moral victory game. The SEC west is undefenated against teams not in the SEC west (at least I still think thats the case) and currently has 4 of the top 5 teams in the nation (depending on the poll), yet you choose to play the stupidest hand ever.

That argument right there is the definition of moral victories. Thus my comment about the pot and kettle, dumbass. Good to see you're using that Aggie degree there, pal.

How is that a moral victory? I'm not justifying the rankings or results, just stating what is fact (aside from me missing Arkansas losing to Georgia)
Sea Gull
AG
Ok, I'll spell this out so even you can understand. You state that I don't need to play the moral victory card and then proceed to play it by claiming SEC West facts. Why do those matter if you're not playing the moral victory card? We don't have anything to do with that record besides beating cupcakes...why is it important? And why is it more important that my argument?
EconAg05
AG
Because the whole argument was about what conference is better, which facts, not "strength of butt****ing", support.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
Won't get a team into the playoffs now
So A&M will ? By association of course. Its as good as winning to get there yourself.

A Tech fan just wrote this.
bryanhome
How come K State doesn't get any credit for their close loss to Auburn but Miss State gets jumped from no where to # 1 with victories over LSU and A & M?
EconAg05
AG
quote:
How come K State doesn't get any credit for their close loss to Auburn but Miss State gets jumped from no where to # 1 with victories over LSU and A & M?

Good Lord!!
Sea Gull
AG
quote:

LOL are you ****ing stupid?
RVHorn
quote:
Stockholm syndrome

Quality post.
bryanhome
How come no love for TCU? They beat a top 25 Minnesota and Oky State, Beat #4 Oklahoma and lost in the final seconds to #4 baylor. What is Bama's best win? Maybe W. Virginia
Ice Cube
SEC Ready
ac04
just some general life advice here - stop saying "how come." that phrase is guaranteed to make you sound like an idiot no matter what follows.
bryanhome
How come you didn't answer my question?
RVHorn
quote:
just some general life advice here - stop saying "how come." that phrase is guaranteed to make you sound like an idiot no matter what follows.
Why?
Rocco S
quote:
SEC Ready

Baylors bytch

More tsip cockroaches coming out of hiding.

Enjoy no bowl.
Muy
AG
sips are "rebuilding" after losing ZERO draft picks, but the Ags aren't even though we lost our Heisman winning QB, including 3 first rounders on offense.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:

They whipped Auburn. You know, that team that beat KSU, which shows how awesome KSU is, according to you.
AGnMass
AG
quote:
"Oh, there's plenty of room to talk smack about your ****ty team, pal. Which loses more than it wins. In the Big 12."

Noted.

I just think it's humorous how your smack has evolved from "we just destroyed South Carolina on the road, we're going to the playoff!" to "we may have just gotten our asses handed to us three games in row but look who we lost to. SECSEC!" Sooo, basically you're Kentucky with a worse record.

I mean as bad as the pooor Big 12 is, West Virginia managed to play Alabama 7 td's closer than you did. I'm also willing to bet that horrible Kansas St. from the awful Big 12 gave Auburn a better game than you guys will...by a long shot. But hey, you're in the SEC. Cool.
Good ole moral victories.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
How come you didn't answer my question?

Because you're too effing stupid to understand the answer. If you're stupid enough to ask that question, then you're too stupid to understand the answer.
bryanhome
So Bama's best win is West Virginia? Maybe you're not smart enough to explain it to me.
Sea Gull
AG
All BDF team would finish dead-ass last in the SEC West. ANY. OU, KSU, Baylor, etc. They would all finish behind Arkansas. How is that hard to figure to out, dumbass?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
So Bama's best win is West Virginia? Maybe you're not smart enough to explain it to me.

The answer to this question is, "No."

Beating West Virginia is not impressive. Although, Baylor losing to them makes an impression on Baylor.
TexasTradition
quote:
All BDF team would finish dead-ass last in the SEC West. ANY. OU, KSU, Baylor, etc. They would all finish behind Arkansas. How is that hard to figure to out, dumbass?

So essentially you are saying that your agggggggys who just lost 59-0 to Bama would win the Big12 this year.

Lolololololololol!!!
Sea Gull
AG
We sure as hell wouldn't scrape by against Kansas and Iowa St, if that's what you're getting at.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:

So essentially you are saying that your agggggggys who just lost 59-0 to Bama would win the Big12 this year.

Lolololololololol!!!
Yes. A&M would absolutely invert Bayloooooool, TcU, 0u, and K-state's colons if they played each other. Your conference is a joke. It will be lucky to get the opportunity to present one of its mid-market afterthoughts as a sacrifice to a real football team.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

Lolololololololol!!!

Of course. We have easily handled every mid-major conference/FCS type team we've played this year. No reason why we couldn't beat a conference full of tjem.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
9 posts in a row without any reference to homosexual sex? What is this board coming to? Or coming on?

And your team sucks worse than ours does is one of the all time great arguments in the history of this board.

Let 'er rip!!!

You look like you could use a cock in your mouth
bryanhome
A & M would win the Big 12. And he called me stupid.
TexasTradition
quote:

They sure are a priceless bunch.
88jrt06
AG
He called you stupid, and you didn't disagree.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

They sure are a priceless bunch.

Your conference is what it is. We handle cream puffs.
AngryHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lolololololololol!!!
Yes. A&M would absolutely invert Bayloooooool, TcU, 0u, and K-state's colons if they played each other. Your conference is a joke. It will be lucky to get the opportunity to present one of its mid-market afterthoughts as a sacrifice to a real football team.

Funny you don't mention West Virginia who managed to play Bama 7 td's closer than A&M. How about when Auburn runs a train on A&M? Are you still going to sit here and claim that you guys are better than Kansas St ? No, no, you're right, A&M would absolutely own the lolBDFherpderp like they did for so many years before moving to the SEC.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

Lolololololololol!!!
Are you too stupid to see that one does not necessarily lead to the other? "Essentially", he didn't necessarily post that at all. Uh, "LOL"....
Also, fanboys for under .500 teams should be banned til their *****es can win half their (inferior) games.
Teslag
AG
Teams change. There was a time when texas wouldn't give up 45 to Iowa state. At home.

That time was last year. With mack btw.
Sea Gull
AG
A&M recent slide has been a direct result of playing 3 of the best teams in the country. Don't let it fool you. A&M doesn't have the option to play one "top 10 team" (as in a OU or a Baylor "top 10" team LOL) and then play a Kansas, Iowa State, or Texas to recover.

And unbelievable. It only took a 3 point win over Iowa State (a team that got butt****ed by NDSU) and a blowout loss from Alabama in arguably the worst game A&M has ever played to get these t-shirt posters back with their moral victory bull****.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No, no, you're right, A&M would absolutely own the lolBDFherpderp like they did for so many years before moving to the SEC.

Don't insult the memory of the former Big 12 by comparing it to the catastrophe it has become. "Your" **** conference is getting.....worse...every...year. A&M, Mizzou, Nebraska and occasionally Colorado made the B12 a thoroughly decent outfit.
"Your" conference is known for lousy teams, poor ratings, crummy champs, desperate begging for members...and now, riots.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.