poooooor big 12

21,780 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BallHittinBoy
TexasTradition
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmm... lets see. After this weekend hopefully 4 of your 6 wins will be against ULM, Rice, SMU, and Lamar.

Nobody is impressed anymore w your wins over S Carolina and you were extremely lucky to get a win over Arky.

Not only did you lose to those 3 teams... but you were absolutely destroyed in each of them. Nobody is saying Texas is a world beater right now. Far from it.

But to say you would win the Big12 this year is the most hilarious thing I have heard yet from you agggggggggys. A new low, even for this place. What an absolute JOKE!! lol
Teslag
AG
Like I said we beat up on FCS/Mid major conference teams as you pointed out. So it stands to reason we would beat up on the Big12.
Sea Gull
AG
Why is no one ever surprised when a TCU or West Virginia beats OU and/or Baylor? Because everyone recognizes what a **** conference it is. Baylor played teams worst than we did (which we were forced to because of our conference shift).

And if we're "lucky" to get a win over Arky, then y'all are REALLY ****ing lucky to get a win over power house Iowa St.

The only game we got truly destroyed was Alabama.

Against MSU, we had 3-4 turnovers + 14 dropped passes -- sounds like we lost it more than they won it

Against Ole Miss, we had 2 turnovers returned for touchdowns and STILL had a shot to make it close in the 3rd. Again, shooting ourselves in the foot.

And do you want to talk about nonconference bs? The BDF's best non conference wins are losses to Florida State and Alabama. Y'all got butt****ed in Austin, by BYU. How ****ing pathetic is your conference when you have to ride the coattails of Kansas State, TCU and West Virginia? LOL.
AngryHorn
quote:
Why is no one ever surprised when a TCU or West Virginia beats OU and/or Baylor? Because everyone recognizes what a **** conference it is. Baylor played teams worst than we did (which we were forced to because of our conference shift).

And if we're "lucky" to get a win over Arky, then y'all are REALLY ****ing lucky to get a win over power house Iowa St.

Against MSU, we had 3-4 turnovers + 14 dropped passes -- sounds like we lost it more than they won it

Against Ole Miss, we had 2 turnovers returned for touchdowns and STILL had a shot to make it close in the 3rd. Again, shooting ourselves in the foot.

And do you want to talk about nonconference bs? The BDF's best non conference wins are losses to Florida State and Alabama. Y'all got butt****ed in Austin, by BYU. How ****ing pathetic is your conference when you have to ride the coattails of Kansas State, TCU and West Virginia? LOL.
Good lord. Ok Duck Patrol, you win.

SEC good, Big 12 bad. Aggie would would beat every Big 12 team eleventy billion to zero.

It's like arguing with my 3 yr old nephew...
Sea Gull
AG
Glad you could finally admit it, ****face. I stand by my original statement that every team in the BDF would finish last in the SEC West this year. I never said A&M would definitely win the BDF this year...y'all said that.
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
SEC good, Big 12 bad.
This. Actually sums it up quite nicely.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
SEC good, Big 12 bad.
ttu_85
quote:
quote:
quote:
SEC good, Big 12 bad.

So is this how you rival dorks make yourselves feel better ? Simplistic conference smack. Well when you get your face kicked in 59-0 I guess the dorks stoop to this goofy *****
ttu_85
quote:
quote:

SEC good, Big 12 bad. Aggie would would beat every Big 12 team eleventy billion to zero.

Wow you are really demeaning your 3 year old nephew. Then again are these dorks any different than the idiots on sh****.
Rocco S
Feel free to take your tard ass back to tard power and slobber on the knuckle dragging mouth breathing idiots
Muy
AG
If the sips were happy with where they are stuck, they wouldn't feel the desire to lurk on an A&M message board then come out of hiding to let a nonRival know how bad we have it and good they have it. A few roaches have come out but there are thousands more waiting at the edge of the light.

This is all anyone needs to know to realize who the alpha male program is.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
SEC good, Big 12 bad.

So is this how you rival dorks make yourselves feel better ? Simplistic conference smack. Well when you get your face kicked in 59-0 I guess the dorks stoop to this goofy *****

You're tech. Be tech.
bryanhome
quote:
If the sips were happy with where they are stuck, they wouldn't feel the desire to lurk on an A&M message board then come out of hiding to let a nonRival know how bad we have it and good they have it. A few roaches have come out but there are thousands more waiting at the edge of the light.

This is all anyone needs to know to realize who the alpha male program is.
I don't think this post started out as an A&M sucks post.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow you are really demeaning your 3 year old nephew. Then again are these dorks any different than the idiots on sh****.
Or the idiots on raiderpower...
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
Whether A&M wins or loses, that has no bearing on how bad the Big 12 sucks this year. Which was the point of the OP.

I'm surprised such a simple message was so hard for a tech grad to comprehend. I'm not sure we can dumb it down for you any more than it already is...sorry.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:

How did taking it up the ass against Arky (a team we beat) feel, ******?
RVHorn
quote:
I stand by my original statement that every team in the BDF would finish last in the SEC West this year. I never said A&M would definitely win the BDF this year...y'all said tha
quote:

Yes, you did say it. And you do say it. It's funny that you don't see it.

Oh, another thing about finishing last or next to last in the SEC West: nobody could do so with the same pride that the Aggies do. Well done!

This thread should have stopped with "Stockholm Syndrome."
Ice Cube
Sec ready (to run a train)
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:
I stand by my original statement that every team in the BDF would finish last in the SEC West this year. I never said A&M would definitely win the BDF this year...y'all said tha
quote:

Oh, another thing about finishing last or next to last in the SEC West: nobody could do so with the same pride that the Aggies do. Well done!

Where did I say that?
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're going to finish next to last in the big 12.

and be baylor's bytch

but but but core values
staticdoor
AG
I will say it. Ags would win the BDF this year. No team has a good defense and conference games would have gone the way of SC and Arky.
Muy
AG
look at ice cube feverishly trying to defend his t-shirt school. cool username brah.
ttu_85
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep in some case you are right. But most ags hang out on the main football board and yea they post some smack; but they are not the nuts like this joint is. Rivals is full of mega dorks that even other aggies cant stand.

Rivals is like a toilet bowl for the lowest of the low, The dumbest of the dumb, the most retarded of the population. Its the bottom of a septic tank. That keeps most of the retards out of the other texags boards. Its a type of filtration system.
Rocco S
Sounds like you're comparing this board to your pos "university"
RVHorn
quote:
I will say it. Ags would win the BDF this year. No team has a good defense and conference games would have gone the way of SC and Arky.
The SEC move was good for this reason alone.

You can claim Big 12 titles that you couldn't win.

You love your new big brothers who beat you about the same as your old big brothers did.

You're in your own masochist heaven.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep in some case you are right. But most ags hang out on the main football board and yea they post some smack; but they are not the nuts like this joint is. Rivals is full of mega dorks that even other aggies cant stand.

Rivals is like a toilet bowl for the lowest of the low, The dumbest of the dumb, the most retarded of the population. Its the bottom of a septic tank. That keeps most of the retards out of the other texags boards. Its a type of filtration system.

Thanks!
Muy
AG
quote:
You love your new big brothers who beat you about the same as your old big brothers did.

so you think you guys (anyone in the BDF in 2012 and 2013) would have beaten us?
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
The SEC move was good for this reason alone.

You can claim Big 12 titles that you couldn't win.

You're in your own masochist heaven.
You're baylor's bytch.

And really, most of the b12's
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

And so here you are.
Ice Cube
Bonfire1996
AG
You owe me $100
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Go drink a bleachtini, freak.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Y u madd bro?
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

so you think you guys (anyone in the BDF in 2012 and 2013) would have beaten us?
Of course not. Who could possibly beat the powerhouse that conquered Rice, Lamar, South Carolina and Arkansas (barely)?

Why would anyone think that they could possibly beat a team that has been flat out stomped three weeks in a row?

Crown yourself! You rule the football world! It's a crime that you're not still in the top ten since clearly the only teams capable of squeaking by the might Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies are in the top five!

I expect you to win out.
Teslag
AG
You keep pointing out that we beat cupcakes. We keep pointing out that means we should beat a conference full of them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.