poooooor big 12

21,743 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BallHittinBoy
EconAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
"Oh, there's plenty of room to talk smack about your ****ty team, pal. Which loses more than it wins. In the Big 12."

Noted.

I just think it's humorous how your smack has evolved from "we just destroyed South Carolina on the road, we're going to the playoff!" to "we may have just gotten our asses handed to us three games in row but look who we lost to. SECSEC!" Sooo, basically you're Kentucky with a worse record.

I mean as bad as the pooor Big 12 is, West Virginia managed to play Alabama 7 td's closer than you did. I'm also willing to bet that horrible Kansas St. from the awful Big 12 gave Auburn a better game than you guys will...by a long shot. But hey, you're in the SEC. Cool.

The difference is we didn't get butt****ed by BYU.
I'm pretty sure thats the worst comeback ever - so now we hang our hats on who we did/didn't get abused by?!?! Getting violated is still getting violated - at least they put up a fight in their instance. WE just told the gumps to put in a gag ball and go to town
AngryHorn
Yep, we got cornholed by BYU and sorta steamrolled by Baylor. I get it, we suck. But what does that have to do with anything in my post?

Quit deflecting.
Teslag
AG
You posting any smack at all is deflecting since your team sucks worse than ours.
bryanhome
I don't remember ya'll going 8-4 in the Big 12 every often.

I'm really sorry if the truth hurts your feeling.
Muy
AG
Do you remember us going 11-2 and 9-4 during our first 2 years of the SEC with a new coach and star players?
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Oh, there's plenty of room to talk smack about your ****ty team, pal. Which loses more than it wins. In the Big 12."

Noted.

I just think it's humorous how your smack has evolved from "we just destroyed South Carolina on the road, we're going to the playoff!" to "we may have just gotten our asses handed to us three games in row but look who we lost to. SECSEC!" Sooo, basically you're Kentucky with a worse record.

I mean as bad as the pooor Big 12 is, West Virginia managed to play Alabama 7 td's closer than you did. I'm also willing to bet that horrible Kansas St. from the awful Big 12 gave Auburn a better game than you guys will...by a long shot. But hey, you're in the SEC. Cool.

The difference is we didn't get butt****ed by BYU.
I'm pretty sure thats the worst comeback ever - so now we hang our hats on who we did/didn't get abused by?!?! Getting violated is still getting violated - at least they put up a fight in their instance. WE just told the gumps to put in a gag ball and go to town

How about you stfu and realize that there's a difference in losing to 3 Top 5 teams in a row within the same conference and losing to teams like BYU, lolBaylor, and OU. Here, this sip is claiming a moral victory for his conference because WV played the game of their life against an Alabama team that had zero offensive identity. And not to mention, the best team in the BDF played the 4th best team in the conference "close." No one's hanging their hat on any ass beating. But if that ****** wants to play "moral victories" then I'm pretty sure we can respond with some.
Frankie T
quote:
the big 12 is very competitive, which is nice if you are a fan and like to see actual football games
Dobre casy
AG
quote:

That's funny, I don't remember yall winning your 8th conference game in total until like year 10 of the Big 12. Congrats though, you're doing really well now that you don't have to face Nebraska, Colorado, Mizzou and A&M every year.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

I don't remember your team being bowl eligible very often, whether that be in the Big 12 or otherwise.
AngryHorn
Relax Duck Patrol. Nobody is talking about moral victories. I was comparing the performance of two lolBDFherpderp teams against similar competition to that of the Aggies of the mighty SECSEC.

I'm just sticking with the whole conference smack theme.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Relax Duck Patrol. Nobody is talking about moral victories. I was comparing the performance of two lolBDFherpderp teams against similar competition to that of the Aggies of the mighty SECSEC.

I'm just sticking with the whole conference smack theme.

A Big 12 team that played for the conference title on the last day of the regular season got beat by 3 TDs on its home field against an SEC team we beat on their home field the very same season. That team and ours both won 8 regular season games. You still want to go with that?

You'd think at some point anyone without a brain malfunction would able to reach the conclusion that this logic is ****ing retarded. There are currently FOUR teams in A&M's DIVISION that sit in the Top 5, while there's just a single team in the Big 12 in the Top 10. At #10. And some of you guys-who've been absolutely MIA until the last couple of weeks-are seriously trying to argue that it's "all the same."
bryanhome
I do remember Mizzou playing in the SEC championship.

By the way, I'm not a Baylor fan.
huisachel
9 posts in a row without any reference to homosexual sex? What is this board coming to? Or coming on?

And your team sucks worse than ours does is one of the all time great arguments in the history of this board.

Let 'er rip!!!
AngryHorn
Bro, you lost me. Stop with the riddles and just say the team names. Are we talking about last year now? Two years ago? Because I sure as hell thought we were talking about the poooor Big 12 not getting a team into this year's playoff. We can move the goalposts if you like though.
Teslag
AG
You're a P that dissapeared like a coward
EconAg05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

How about you stfu and realize that there's a difference in losing to 3 Top 5 teams in a row within the same conference and losing to teams like BYU, lolBaylor, and OU. Here, this sip is claiming a moral victory for his conference because WV played the game of their life against an Alabama team that had zero offensive identity. And not to mention, the best team in the BDF played the 4th best team in the conference "close." No one's hanging their hat on any ass beating. But if that ****** wants to play "moral victories" then I'm pretty sure we can respond with some.

Hmm last time I checked Baylol and OU were both in the BDF and top 5-10 when they beat texas. An L is still an L - any justification on our part or horns is a moral victory.

Now dont let me stop you guys from fighting about what conference is better, but please spare us the "hey our ass beating was against a team of goliaths and yours was against a bunch of mormans in knee braces" - you just try to defend a moral victory argument with a moral victory argument

Yes they suck this year but so do we.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
I do remember Mizzou playing in the SEC championship.

By the way, I'm not a Baylor fan.

I remember Mizzou playing in the Big 12 championship as well. Twice. What's your point?

Missouri plays in the East, buddy. A completely different division. One is not even close to the other right now, and anyone who isn't a complete idiot realizes that.

You're trying to make cross-comparisons where they don't relate. The logic you're using essentially says that the only reason Texas, OU, or Baylor improved after they hired Brown, Stoops, or Briles is because their competition got weaker. Not because the team improved under the new coach. Which begs the question-if that's true, why would anyone bother to hire a new coach? Of course, I don't expect you to be intelligent enough to connect the dots there.
MallalieuAg
Rocco S
Good lord look at all the tsip cockroaches coming out of hiding after their thriller vs Iowa state
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Bro, you lost me. Stop with the riddles and just say the team names. Are we talking about last year now? Two years ago? Because I sure as hell thought we were talking about the poooor Big 12 not getting a team into this year's playoff. We can move the goalposts if you like though.

Who's moving the goalposts? Everyone's simply pointing out to you what everyone else in the country already knows. We play in a much, much tougher conference than you do. There isn't a single team in your conference that would have produced anything other than 3 straight "L's" in the last 3 weeks playing our schedule. That's not an excuse-we have issues that are obvious and surprising, and we are playing terrible right now. But the point is, you don't really have any room to talk.
bryanhome
I believe when Brown and Stoops came in the Big 12 was pretty strong.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

I didn't say it wasn't. Are you having trouble keeping up? You need someone to draw a picture for you?
AngryHorn
I think we're getting off topic here. My original intent was to point out the absurdity of talking smack (conference or otherwise) after getting pummeled 59-0. It's the equivalent of saying "man, do we suck, but your whole conference is garbage."

Wait, maybe that is what you're saying. My bad.
EconAg05
AG
quote:
quote:

I didn't say it wasn't. Are you having trouble keeping up? You need someone to draw a picture for you?

I would say it's pretty evident that he's not playing with a full deck of cards
Helmet2Helmet
quote:

There it is! Get it flaps! Don't let someone come to YOUR ****ing board without paying the toll! So M.F. Hard! Whooooooop
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hmm last time I checked Baylol and OU were both in the BDF and top 5-10 when they beat texas. An L is still an L - any justification on our part or horns is a moral victory.

Now dont let me stop you guys from fighting about what conference is better, but please spare us the "hey our ass beating was against a team of goliaths and yours was against a bunch of mormans in knee braces" - you just try to defend a moral victory argument with a moral victory argument

Yes they suck this year but so do we.

You might be a bigger dumbass than Brandi. Just because a team was in the top 5-10, doesn't mean they belong there (hell, we were top 10 3 weeks ago). I think it's safe to say that Baylor, A&M, and OU have no business being there. So, yes, playing 3 top 5 teams (I think it's safe to say that MSU, Ole Miss and Alabama all belong there), in a row (with 2 on the road), is just a tad bit tougher than playing BYU, Baylor, OU, and inching out a win against powerhouse ISU at home.

And like I said earlier, but apparently you're too stupid to comprehend, no one is defending an ass beating. But if the sips want to claim "moral victories" on this thread because of our losses, then I think we can play that game as well, fuggin idiot.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I would say it's pretty evident that he's not playing with a full deck of cards

That's the pot calling the kettle black there...
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
My original intent was to point out the absurdity of talking smack (conference or otherwise) after getting pummeled 59-0.
It's about as absurd as talking smack after your team opens up 2-4. Oh wait, 3-4 now after that big win over Iowa st.
ttu_85
quote:
Won't get a team into the playoffs now
So A&M will ? By association of course. Its as good as winning to get there yourself.
kentky
The Big 12 is just so irrelevant. I'm so glad I don't have to make road trips to Ames, Lawrence, Manhattan, Stillwater, Lubbock, and Waco anymore.
EconAg05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You might be a bigger dumbass than Brandi. Just because a team was in the top 5-10, doesn't mean they belong there (hell, we were top 10 3 weeks ago). I think it's safe to say that Baylor, A&M, and OU have no business being there. So, yes, playing 3 top 5 teams (I think it's safe to say that MSU, Ole Miss and Alabama all belong there), in a row (with 2 on the road), is just a tad bit tougher than playing BYU, Baylor, OU, and inching out a win against powerhouse ISU at home.

And like I said earlier, but apparently you're too stupid to comprehend, no one is defending as ass beating. But if the sips want to claim "moral victories" on this thread because of our losses, then I think we can play that game as well, fuggin idiot.

You mad bro! No **** sherlock - playing teams ranked in the top 5-10 three weeks in a row is a tough task compared to baylol, OU and BYU, but lets hold off on the deserved to be ranked deal until the SEC west finishes canibalizing itself. We didnt exactly offer them any kind of challenge.

What im trying to get you to comprehend is that you dont have to play the moral victory game. The SEC west is undefenated against teams not in the SEC west (at least I still think thats the case) and currently has 4 of the top 5 teams in the nation (depending on the poll), yet you choose to play the stupidest hand ever.
EconAg05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
That's the pot calling the kettle black there...

It's ok to be angry!!
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

There it is! Get it flaps! Don't let someone come to YOUR ****ing board without paying the toll! So M.F. Hard! Whooooooop

Look at patch go
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
What im trying to get you to comprehend is that you dont have to play the moral victory game. The SEC west is undefenated against teams not in the SEC west (at least I still think thats the case) and currently has 4 of the top 5 teams in the nation (depending on the poll), yet you choose to play the stupidest hand ever.

That argument right there is the definition of moral victories. Thus my comment about the pot and kettle, dumbass. Good to see you're using that Aggie degree there, pal.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

Arkansas lost to Georgia this weekend, but they're the only one, and still within the SEC.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.